PDA

View Full Version : Badlands Damage Report

Bill X_R
06-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Well the original post got deleted by the host...Bummer! Thought I'd share what being to a little "Over Zealous" can cost you. (This is from rolling my bike @ the Badlands this past weekend)

NOS_350X
06-25-2003, 07:08 PM
that sux ass but honestly its just a quad whats the big deal??? lol

Trikeaholic
06-25-2003, 08:10 PM
quit your whining you big baby :( If I had your money, I'd give mine away. :-P :-P :-P

ATC crazy
06-25-2003, 09:07 PM
That sucks Bill...Good luck on the "restoration" Gotta love the DS ;)

Bill X_R
06-25-2003, 11:02 PM
quit your whining you big baby :( If I had your money, I'd give mine away. :-P :-P :-P

Not sure who's bank account your looking at???? Besides...are you not the Guy on the board with Ummmmmmm Like 10 trikes??????? :shock:

Bill X_R
06-25-2003, 11:05 PM
that sux arse but honestly its just a quad whats the big deal??? lol

HA HA HA HA HA,,,,Hey that's pretty funny! You thunk up that one all by yourself???? :D :-P ;)

Joel85350X
06-25-2003, 11:35 PM
Awww, come on guys, don't be so hard on the guy. Besides, Bill showed me one of the coolest things ever this weekend...a wreck that was absolutely awesome to watch! :shock:

Seriously, though, I hope you are able to fix exerything up right and don't run into any big problems. Also, I am really glad you were not hurt and were able to continue riding with the rest of us.

Ace Mon
06-27-2003, 12:19 PM
Hey You do know your supposed to lean dont you ? Just kidding . Man dude that sux Glad to hear though that your not complaining about a broken arm . And if Trikeaholic was really your friend he'd pay to have it fixed for you . Take care bro .

NOS_350X
06-27-2003, 12:37 PM
HA HA HA HA HA,,,,Hey that's pretty funny! You thunk up that one all by yourself???? :D :-P ;)\

for once yes i did i feel so happy for myself

Jeb
06-27-2003, 02:37 PM
:shock:

Hell, I rode one of those DS Baja's once. Setting next to my 86 Tecate it looked like a 9000 series John Deere Tractor, only bigger and not green!

In the saddle, I literally felt like I was horse back and was terrified of flipping the big bastid over. I didn't know if I could get it turned back over if I did!

slippy4
07-05-2003, 10:53 PM
:shock:

Hell, I rode one of those DS Baja's once. Setting next to my 86 Tecate it looked like a 9000 series John Deere Tractor, only bigger and not green!

In the saddle, I literally felt like I was horse back and was terrified of flipping the big bastid over. I didn't know if I could get it turned back over if I did!

LOL, everytime i read that i cant stop myself from just lauging at it, makes my day :D

kfx400
07-06-2003, 12:16 AM
got insurance??????? my wife is an agent and it is like $100 a year with a $100 deductible (regardless)... that is cheap compared to what parts cost these days. :-D

Bill X_R
07-06-2003, 12:55 PM
got insurance??????? my wife is an agent and it is like $100 a year with a $100 deductible (regardless)... that is cheap compared to what parts cost these days. :-D

LOL thats funny you asked...I was going to leave that part of the story out, because It only made me look more foolish :oops: I hade talk to my S.F. agent couple weeks back and had set it all up...all I needed to do was give them a check for 12 bucks to get the policy started. There on ther other side or town and never made it over there....was in no rush ....DOGH!!!