PDA

View Full Version : one more chance?

82300R
10-22-2008, 12:58 AM
well, i had wrote off this site an was not going to come back.:cry: i have seen too many people come and go because of b.s. or just plain sarcasm from other members.:wondering but i love trikes, was raised on them, since the eeeearly eighties an still ride them today. :w00t: plus have my own fleet of new quads.shens so i do not ride trikes for lack of being able to afford anything else.:rolleyes: i do for the love of what i was raised on and doing what i can to preserve them. that is satisfaction enough for me. if what i do is not up to par of the great 3ww gods then i am destined to be banished as my own preserver of my trikes and like it!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :banned:

fabiodriven
10-22-2008, 01:15 AM
I thought I was gonna leave a couple times too. It's too late now. You're stuck here just like I am.:beer

honda_atc200es
10-22-2008, 06:35 AM
i dont even have a trike and im still here!, i left for a little while because i felt there was no point if i dont have a trike, but theres just such a wealth of knowlegde here that you cant find on larger sites, 3ww is like a close knit community, the senior members are always around to help out

Erics350x
10-22-2008, 08:36 AM
You are gonna run into jerks and idiots anywhere you go. For me the good far out weigh's the bad around here.

If you guys would use the ignore button instead of starting threads it would go abit smoother.

fabiodriven
10-22-2008, 10:04 AM
i dont even have a trike and im still here!, i left for a little while because i felt there was no point if i dont have a trike, but theres just such a wealth of knowlegde here that you cant find on larger sites, 3ww is like a close knit community, the senior members are always around to help out

You don't even have a trike?!?! :banned: :banned: :banned:

Just kidding:lol:

firehart
10-22-2008, 11:31 AM
I was trikeless for about a year. Then one day one came to my door and asked if it could stay the night. And that was all it took. It invited all of its friends and now I can't get rid of them.

Tri-Z 250
10-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Take some time off....see you back in a few weeks.

200x Basket
10-22-2008, 08:55 PM
i come and go as the urge stikes me.

The Goat
10-22-2008, 09:23 PM
I came....I saw....I bought more stuff off of members and spent more money than I ever care to admit. lol

There be a new project brewing on the back burner gents....

82300R
10-22-2008, 09:56 PM
i come and go as the urge stikes me.
i hear ya! your old r is doing great! i changed out the exhaust ring and crush gasket the other day. so no more drippy leaks! it an the 82,r make good shed companions! LOL!:w00t: