PDA

View Full Version : #3PENN STATE v. OSU....

chris200x
10-24-2008, 11:13 PM
You bitchez got it comin this year. :welcome:

See ya @ the ROSE BOWL BITCHEZ!!! :w00t: :Bounce

WE ARE...... PENN STATE!!!!

chris200x
10-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Beat michigan by 40... OHIO ain't gonna know what hit em'!!! :w00t: :Bounce

Daddio
10-24-2008, 11:23 PM
GO BUCs! :w00t: :beer :naughty:

DixiePlowboy
10-25-2008, 12:11 AM
See ya @ the ROSE BOWL BITCHEZ!!! :w00t: :Bounce

WE ARE...... PENN STATE!!!!

I'd wait a few weeks before booking your flight. This has been a crazy season, and it ain't over.

Oh yeah.....before I forget..........

ROLL TIDE!!!!!:lol:

aldochina
10-25-2008, 12:29 AM
Whats up with the Penn State alum? Unfortunately I'm a Cheifs fan(did I just let that out of the bag) and L.J. seemed like a great addition a few years back, but man he's gone domn hill with the quickness. And he likes to slap up the btchs:crazy: Paterno is to old to teach these young bucks any respect!

chris200x
10-25-2008, 07:20 AM
LOL... had a few too many when I made this post. :wondering I hope it dont come back to bite me in the arse. :lol:

Whats up with the Penn State alum? Unfortunately I'm a Cheifs fan(did I just let that out of the bag) and L.J. seemed like a great addition a few years back, but man he's gone domn hill with the quickness. And he likes to slap up the btchs Paterno is to old to teach these young bucks any respect!

I'm not sure what's going on with today's youth. LAck of focus I rekon. but you defititly see more suspensions and whatnot these days then in years past.

They mentioned it during last weeks game that Joe Pa is more of a team manager (whatever that means) then a coach. But yeah.. he's as old as dirt. :lol:

Anyways,, it's good to see PSU doing good (just like the old days) The last few years have been kinda rough.

The Goat
10-25-2008, 08:18 AM
OSU....puhlease...a barely functioning LSU squad can beat THAT team.

Tiger BAIT bitches!

z400guy28
10-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Penn State all the way. If we beat OSU we should be ranked #1 in the nation. But even if we do beat OSU we will get shafted and still remain at #3.

chris200x
10-25-2008, 12:34 PM
We haven't beat OSU in 7 years. :rolleyes: It felt good when they finally stomped michigan last week. First time in 9 years. :w00t:
It's definitly the best chance we had in a long time. Can't wait!

DILLIGAF
10-25-2008, 12:52 PM
I hope PSU wins. I'd like to see them beat texas in the national BCS NC game.
I HATE texas university

DixiePlowboy
10-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Penn State all the way. If we beat OSU we should be ranked #1 in the nation. But even if we do beat OSU we will get shafted and still remain at #3.

How in the world do you figure that?

I spent the last hour running a comparison of Penn. St. and Alabama's schedule strength trying to figure out if I should be okay with PS taking over the #2 spot should the top 3 not lose. I can't see it. No way.

The Tide has had a by-week(therefore played one less game than PS), and still Alabama's opponents to date have a combined record of 24 Wins and 25 Losses.

Penn State's opponents to date have 22 Wins and 35 Losses collectively.

Sure....Penn St. has racked up some high scores this year, but Alabama has in several games put the Second and even Third string in in the 3rd quarter. Alabama has played 16 freshmen so far this year and needs to build their depth chart up....so I guess I would rather have new guys getting some play time(for next year)than 66 points on the board.

Penn St. has a big game today no doubt....Alabama still has LSU(with Saban facing his old team) a couple of games from now, but two HUGE rivalries in TN and Auburn in which emotion often overshadows W-L records. Plus the SEC just seems to be more smash-mouth....sorry. The bullseye on Bama's back is just a hair larger than on the N. Lions.

I wouldn't feel like an underdog if AL and PS matched up in a bowl game, but we should both worry a bit about Texas.

Daddio
10-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Beat michigan by 40... OHIO ain't gonna know what hit em'!!! :w00t: :Bounce

The moment of truth is upon us :naughty: .

Daddio
10-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Penn State - 3 Ohio State - 3 @ Halftime

GO BUCs :w00t: :beer :naughty:

chris200x
10-25-2008, 09:40 PM
yeah yeah.. they got lucky rite before halftime. :lol:

It's all defense!!! :welcome:

Daddio
10-25-2008, 10:23 PM
Penn State - 3 Ohio State - 6 http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e183/lrdunlap/avatar4309_62gif.jpg
end of 3

chris200x
10-25-2008, 10:46 PM
LMAO!!! better recheck that score. :naughty:

5 minutes to go.. what a game!!! :Bounce

Daddio
10-25-2008, 10:50 PM
LMAO!!! better recheck that score. :naughty:

5 minutes to go.. what a game!!! :Bounce

Yeah Yeah the heartbreak kids are at it again.:cry:

chris200x
10-25-2008, 11:00 PM
1:00 to go... I can't watch!!!!

Daddio
10-25-2008, 11:05 PM
You called it. The first win in Columbus in 30 years. :beer

DixiePlowboy
10-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Kept up with the Penn. St. game while listening to Alabama beat Tennessee.

Congrats!:beer

200x newby
10-25-2008, 11:28 PM
GO PENN! But hopefully my Spartans can come out of the coma from last weeks game and stop The Great PENN!

chris200x
10-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Check it out! :lock:

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/multimedia/

Daddio
10-26-2008, 05:29 PM
You were probably there after the game, that's why it took you so long to reply.:naughty:
That was a good game.

chris200x
10-26-2008, 05:43 PM
yeah lol.. that's me hangin off the lamp post in that vid. :naughty:

firehart
10-26-2008, 08:07 PM
You guys better watch out, my Boise State Broncos are moving up. They are ranked 13th now.

chris200x
11-02-2008, 10:00 AM
So anyone catch the Texas v. Texas Tech game last night??? Wow..... :eek: :Bounce

It's going to be intresting to see whose NO. 1 today? :wondering

gravelyman
11-02-2008, 10:57 AM
LSU seems to be letting me down this year

Daddio
11-02-2008, 11:18 AM
So anyone catch the Texas v. Texas Tech game last night??? Wow..... :eek: :Bounce

It's going to be intresting to see whose NO. 1 today? :wondering

Yes I did. :eek: That was sheer determination to comeback with that last touchdown to win.
You have a pretty good chance of winding up on the top of the stack.

chris200x
11-02-2008, 11:58 AM
I was thinkin Texas Tech would be right up there now as well? They're still unbeaten and just beat the #1 team. That BCS ranking system is soooo messed up! :wondering

Now I'm routin for LSU to beat bama next week! :w00t: Should be an exciting November to say the least.

DixiePlowboy
11-02-2008, 07:58 PM
I was thinkin Texas Tech would be right up there now as well? They're still unbeaten and just beat the #1 team. That BCS ranking system is soooo messed up! :wondering

Now I'm routin for LSU to beat bama next week! :w00t: Should be an exciting November to say the least.

Hold up a minute!

Look at strength of schedule for a change. Texas Tech did a DANG good job on Texas, but Alabama has done it's share of holding it's own and is unbeaten as well....beating ranked teams in the process.

LSU? Could happen....the SEC is THE toughest conference after all.....but all of Saban's recruits are gone at LSU and the Tide's on a BIG roll. Texas Tech has scored 80+ points on a team the equivelant to some of Penn. St.'s opponents and the Tide shut them out and shut them down!

If you want Penn. to be on top, you'd better hope that Alabama loses! Mt. Cody will be in this weekend after 2 games off ..and for any possible matchup you're hoping for...370 lbs. and can dunk a basketball. Get'cha some!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer

ROLL TIDE!!!!

z400guy28
11-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Dixie Plowboy you keep saying Alabama is so great, but in the 90's and early 00 Alabama was never ranked. PSU was almost always in the top 25. In the early 90's through 00 PSU had to play teams like Michigan, Mich St, Ohio st., Wisc., Nebraska who also were ranked. Now that the other SEC teams are finally starting to be good besides FSU, Florida Gators, Lsu, Miami, you think your team is so great give it another 2 years and Alabama we not be ranked and PSU still will. Once again we get robbed because we had a bye week and TT beat Texas so lets let them get the #2 spot over PSU. Absolute BS. Psu has been ranked way more than Bama, has been in more Bowls than Bama, And i'm pretty sure we have more national championships than Bama.

chris200x
11-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Don't even get me started on that ranking system. lol!!! I kinda figured PSU wouldn't budge but though for sure TT would be #1) There's still lots of football to play and I'm certain that list will change a time or two. TT still has to play OK,, Bama LSU,,, and a few other nailbiters I can't think of at the moment and PSU has to finish out the season unbeated (@Iowa, Indiana,, Home v Mich. ST)

If I had my choice I'd rather have PSU play bama in a bowl game than Texas, Tech, OK or florida. we ain't skeered! :D

...and since I'm in one of those moods:naughty: .... Funny noone mentioned Michigan not making a bowl apperance. :lol: :banned: :lock: :w00t:

DixiePlowboy
11-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Dixie Plowboy you keep saying Alabama is so great, but in the 90's and early 00 Alabama was never ranked. PSU was almost always in the top 25. In the early 90's through 00 PSU had to play teams like Michigan, Mich St, Ohio st., Wisc., Nebraska who also were ranked. Now that the other SEC teams are finally starting to be good besides FSU, Florida Gators, Lsu, Miami, you think your team is so great give it another 2 years and Alabama we not be ranked and PSU still will. Once again we get robbed because we had a bye week and TT beat Texas so lets let them get the #2 spot over PSU. Absolute BS. Psu has been ranked way more than Bama, has been in more Bowls than Bama, And i'm pretty sure we have more national championships than Bama.

I have nothing against Penn. St., just a lot for Bama(it's a fan thing of going through those hard years....surely you understand)

But...if it's a history lesson you want........

I'm pretty sure that 1992 was in the 1990's. Who finished in the #1 spot that year? .....and let's dig and see if Penn St. has more than 12 National Titles......(looking it up.....hang on.......)

Nope.

Once again, I have nothing against Penn. St.(may your coach live to be a hundred)....but don't bet on Bama stepping aside just because you (somehow) think your team deserves it more. This race isn't over yet....we may both find ourselves with a mark or two in the "L" column.

DixiePlowboy
11-03-2008, 07:06 PM
TT still has to play OK,, Bama LSU,,, and a few other nailbiters I can't think of at the moment and PSU has to finish out the season unbeated (@Iowa, Indiana,, Home v Mich. ST)

If I had my choice I'd rather have PSU play bama in a bowl game than Texas, Tech, OK or florida. we ain't skeered! :D

If Alabama beats LSU, it's a pretty sure bet that Bama will play Florida for the SEC Championship.....so there's a real possibility of a rough road ahead. We'll see who's where in a few more weeks before we go ahead and crown a champion.

The Goat
11-03-2008, 08:44 PM
florida will win it all...they're just too good this year.

lsu is garbage this year, next year it's going to be on though. Just give miles a chance for his recruits to blossom.

and guys...you want loud...walk into tiger stadium this saturday...or for any florida or virginia tech game.

I do believe it was an alabama player who was quoted as saying that walking onto tiger stadium feels just like it must have to walk into the collisseum. nearly a hundred thousand people...all screaming for your blood. It's the only stadium where you can smell the bourbon on the field.

DixiePlowboy
11-03-2008, 09:58 PM
We'll see about Florida, but this Saturday is going to be interesting when Saban leads an undefeated Bama team back to LSU.

I honestly think that Bama also will be better in a year than they are right now.

Florida played Georgia hard, no doubt, but Alabama had Georgia blown out by the half, then Saban started playing 2nd and 3rd string people halfway through the 3rd quarter and Georgia put a few points up.

I still say he's hiding some of Alabama's capability for future opponents.....but we'll see.

I've yet to say that Alabama's going to win any of the games this season, and I'm not going to start now. Just as sure as I do, we'll lose knowing my luck.

chris200x
11-03-2008, 10:11 PM
There was a leak from a fraternity dinner last week in state collage that Joepa has bought up a ton of tickets for the last game v Michigan state. Word has it that he will be retiring.:cry:

You guys think if PSU finishes out the season unbeaten with Joepa on the way out... they wont have a shot at the national championship?

DixiePlowboy
11-03-2008, 11:07 PM
There was a leak from a fraternity dinner last week in state collage that Joepa has bought up a ton of tickets for the last game v Michigan state. Word has it that he will be retiring.:cry:

You guys think if PSU finishes out the season unbeaten with Joepa on the way out... they wont have a shot at the national championship?

Gotta have respect for Paterno.

On your question:

Depends on where Penn. St. is at the end..

chris200x
11-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Well, we might of had a chance if it wasn't for that last second feild goal in Iowa last week.:cry:

They played good today. I guess the Rose Bowl ain't too bad. :w00t:

Gonna be watchin #2 Texas Tech v. #5 Oklahoma... should be another great saturday nite game.

Daddio
11-22-2008, 10:25 PM
We both had pretty good football days today. Last night I heard a guy talking to his wife about betting on Michigan because he didn't think that Ohio State could beat the 20 point spread.:crazy: :crazy: I feel sorry for the state of Michigan tonight.:beer

Daddio
11-22-2008, 11:46 PM
It would seem as though several teams forgot to show up for their games today.:wondering
Texas Tech:eek: WTF
Three blowouts in one day! :w00t: :beer :Bounce

chris200x
11-23-2008, 03:58 AM
We both had pretty good football days today. Last night I heard a guy talking to his wife about betting on Michigan because he didn't think that Ohio State could beat the 20 point spread.:crazy: :crazy: I feel sorry for the state of Michigan tonight.:beer

I don't!!! :lol: :welcome: