PDA

View Full Version : alittle bit of blaster help please!

SYKO
10-25-2008, 04:17 PM
ok so im trying to get my girls blaster going again...(just havnt ran it in a few months) so I popped in a new plug (NGKb8es) and fresh premix 40:1 KLOTZ. and kicked and kicked... usually this thing fires up instantly... well it didnt... so I fidled with it some more... put in another plug and got it to fire... but after some time running... I cant get it to open up... It bogs down after half throttle.

Its running a 32 kehin it has ummm... I forget pilot running a 30 main and needle set at top clip.

the motor has a vitos 3mm stroker crank.. 60 over wiscoe and fmf pipe ct silencer twin air filter open airbox..

the last time it ran I knew it was running rich but kept running it... the plug from then was nasty rich black....ew...

its still a bit rich but I cant get it to rev out so whats the deal? did I junk 2 plugs allready? (my old 300R) could do that.

should I put in a b7es plug? (hotter)

the only other jets I have is a 45 for the main I dont think going bigger will help..., but could it possibly be a lean condition bog? when it bogs I can let off and it will go back to ideling perfect....

let me know homies!

SYKO
10-25-2008, 04:33 PM
never mind...... took the reeds out and it sucked a reed.... kinda cool that I got it running though missing a whole reed!!! good ol' blasters!

SYKO
10-25-2008, 04:42 PM
nothing like having my own thread to myself...

will old yz 80 reeds interchange? to the blaster reeds?

SYKO
10-25-2008, 04:45 PM
never mind again... they do 87-92 yz 80 are the same as the blaster reeds...

wow I answerd all my own questions!! 3WW is the greatest!

Mr. Clean
10-25-2008, 04:50 PM
When are you coming out west to go to Glamis you flunk???:wondering I bet Curtis would let you twist the dunes on one of his rides....:welcome: Make sure you bring Ronnie, Gabe, Billy and wheelie king with ya.... :lol:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk179/miked1957_photo/HPIM1286.jpg

SYKO
10-25-2008, 05:54 PM
oh the pain.....the pain.....

man after next year if everything works out I will be free to do things like go out west!

man that looks freakin SIC! did I ever tell you I hate you? we'll in case you forget I do....lmfao!