PDA

View Full Version : GraveDigger Cart

sandpuppi101
10-29-2008, 09:44 AM
My brother came over the other day and picked up another toy on his trip.It's a cart that has a fiberglass Grave Digger body on it.I think he said it has a 8HP Honda motor in it,and he said it run's pretty good.he's already talking about putting some sort of a snowmobikle engine in it.I did'nt drive it yet,but it look's like it will be a blast to run.It has 22x11x8 tire's on the rear and some smaller tire's on the front,but it also look's like the wheel's are a 4/110 bolt pattern.That would be awesome if they are that wheel size ,then he could run all kind's of combination's ,from his 350X .

It does need a little bit of TLC ,but nothing too major.Anybody ever have one of these before or seen them in action?Looking for all the info we can get on it,if anyone can help.Did they make other bodies for these cart's?Thought you's would all like too check this cart out.

ATC-Eric
10-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Pretty cool Roger, get us a pic of one of you inside it!

And sorry, dont know anything about them.

300rman
10-29-2008, 02:14 PM
i have seen those with full suspension systems. if it is suspended, that would be SWEET.

Nice find

dizasterzrfun69
10-29-2008, 08:51 PM
does joe even fit into that thing roger? :lol: Pretty cool... if ONLY it really was 4wd or is it?

The Goat
10-29-2008, 09:24 PM
I could tear so much *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up in that thing

Brockey
10-29-2008, 11:07 PM
They sold them on tickets years ago. Everyone I have ever seen, perhaps 5 had the same size tires front and back. There was one for sale here locally a few months ago and I wanted it but couldnt afford it.... :( Grave Digger Rulez

sandpuppi101
10-30-2008, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=Brockey;668844]They sold them on tickets years ago. Everyone I have ever seen, perhaps 5 had the same size tires front and back. There was one for sale here locally a few months ago and I wanted it but couldnt afford it.... :( Grave Digger Rulez[/QUOTE

Brockey what do you mean they sold them on ticket's ? How much was the one for sale? Yeah,I don't know much about this thing at all.It's not 4 wheel ,and I think it's a solid frame,no suspension.Man Kevin,it's gonna be funny to see if Joe fit's or not,LOL.It's gonna be tite for me also..I'll get ya a pic Eric.He already got a pair of Stryker's to match the rear,there 22x11x8 's all around now.

SCEADU
10-30-2008, 12:56 PM
I can't remeber if it was on this forum or a different one so I will post it again. I would love to have and afternnon with one of these on the track.

http://www.trophykart.com/main.htm

Macs
10-30-2008, 03:02 PM
they had one for sale on CL not long ago

Brockey
10-30-2008, 11:29 PM
They sold them on tickets for Childrens wish or something like that. They use to be in the Mall. $10 a ticket. Nice prize for $10. Actually I have seen them in Walmart on tickets years ago too.
And yes there is no suspension, 2wd. I always wanted one to put a bigger motor in. Hey wait buy a quad and use its guts to build the GraveDigger a whole lot better. I believe the one that was for sale here was like $1200. Dont know how much he sold it for after but they are not that common and cool as hell.