PDA

View Full Version : idoser anyone? experiences/thoughts?

300rman
10-30-2008, 01:51 AM
anyone here tried it or have any experiences using it?

heres one:
most of the tracks are sothing, and help me fall asleep, with the exception of one so far:
well, i fell asleep listening to Gate Of Hades......DONT DO THAT.

i started having extreme nightmares, and when i snapped awake, i ripped my headphones off. i think i snapped awake shortly after the higher piched section starts, at around 70%.
i am really good at waking up in nightmares, i would hate to sleep all night after listening to the whole thing.
even after it was off, i had a feeling of something "evil" around me.

this is the second time trying to listen to this track, and i cant do it.

best way is to lay down, get comfortable, and relax while listening, or even fall asleep.
this is the only track that has a major effect on me so far, but many of them are very calming and help me to fall asleep.

travis712
10-30-2008, 08:38 AM
I've experimented with a couple tracks and it wasn't worth the time, IMO. I read up on it online and there weren't a lot of supporters to it. Stick to real drugs :)

300rman
10-31-2008, 12:12 AM
only thing is, i dont try anything because i know ill like it, and i dont want to take a chance of it getting out of hand. i can control myself with alcohol and painkillers, but i wont go farther than that because of what ive seen happen to people.

so the search goes on. so far this looks promising, i mean if a track can scare me that bad, only thing holding others back is lawsuits if something worked better than it was supposed to........