PDA

View Full Version : Obamas loss, traced directly to me! "Video"

tecat-z
10-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Looks like i've done it now :http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=qxNHPBJFDgguPc8ewSEUZTc2MTAzNjg-&referred_by=12920104-XHA4IDxnaughty:

ATC-Eric
10-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Loved it up to 1:30

Great video though Ed.

Mosh
10-30-2008, 07:18 PM
I dont care what kind of flack I get for this but........

Anyone who votes for Obama,needs to have their head examined...................

And before you blast me for saying that,you better do some friggin real research on the guy,and not listen to the mainstream CNN(Communist News Network)Type propaganda......

The guy has Known ties with terrorists,and he wont even prove he is a natural born citizen of the U.S........Not to mention, He has already started his war against freedom of speech!

tecat-z
10-30-2008, 09:38 PM
I would never vote for Obama. Gonna be a sad day for sure, on so many levels if he is elected. We will be heading slowly toward being a 3rd world nation, where government is king, and THEY control everything. Our constitution will have little if any meaning. It's sickening:cry: :cry: But i thought the video was funny.

Erics350x
10-30-2008, 11:28 PM
I dont care what kind of flack I get for this but........

Anyone who votes for Obama,needs to have their head examined...................

And before you blast me for saying that,you better do some friggin real research on the guy,and not listen to the mainstream CNN(Communist News Network)Type propaganda......

The guy has Known ties with terrorists,and he wont even prove he is a natural born citizen of the U.S........Not to mention, He has already started his war against freedom of speech!

Not that i support either one of the idiots running but, isn't Obama a senator? Wouldn't becoming a Senator involve some extensive background checks? Do you realy think the U.S. would let a terrorist or even a non-u.s. citizen become a Senator let alone a presidential canidate.
Are you getting your info from the KKK website? lol

factoryX
10-31-2008, 03:03 AM
???? he is racist for thinking that obama is a terrorist? wtf do you mean by that?
yeah there is way that he can get by, there is a video that la times has right now with him eating dinner with 3 diffferent terrorist, the video is not aloud in public. Here is the fun thing, we are not aloud to know if he is a terrorist, but we will always know how much palin spent at the mall and how she is horrible because she looks sexy with the glasses. the guy is a scumbag, his mentor is a comunist scumbag, there for if you agree with him, you are a scum bag, enough said.. mccain is a scumbag to, but at least he does not scare me what so ever. barrak obama, is excepted by almost every single comunist leader in the world. You like guns? go ahead and vote for him, I dare you. One of his first thoughts is to ban firearms in the united states, so please vote for him..

Mosh
10-31-2008, 07:23 AM
Not that i support either one of the idiots running but, isn't Obama a senator? Wouldn't becoming a Senator involve some extensive background checks? Do you realy think the U.S. would let a terrorist or even a non-u.s. citizen become a Senator let alone a presidential canidate.
Are you getting your info from the KKK website? lol

I knew someone would aledge I was prejudice for being non Obama...

it aint even a skin color thing for me. Black, yellow, green,I dont care....

I am so sick of this "White man is holding the black man down thing, in this society"

I mean I am really tired of hearing that crap. "The white man has opressed my people"

The only ones yelling that are the ones that are too lazy to get out and make something of themselves.

You never hear a colored man, or a man of any race that is succesful in life, saying that....

Becuase they got out and made themselves sucesful, instead of relying on some kind hand out or leg up based on their nationality.
The fact is the guy is a liberal, Allies with terrorist, accepting campaign dollars from Known terrorists,wants to implement a energy plan that we might see benefits from 10 years from now......Horse crap.

Now someone in California ( 2 gay men)(thanks to liberalism)....
have a doll of McCain and Pailn hanging from their roof top.

If anyone did that with an Obama Doll, That would insatantly be considered a hate crime,and forced to remove it, or I am sure the house would be burnt to the ground by People that didnt agree with it.....So ask yourself, what race is really predjudice???????

Erics350x
10-31-2008, 08:46 AM
It was a joke! LMAO! What i meant was it sounds like some of that info comes from an bias source. I wasn't calling anyone a racist and Mosh, i agree with everything in that last post. If i hear how opressed a person of a minority group is one more time i'll snap. Where's my White History Month and Honky College Fund!?

Mosh
10-31-2008, 06:07 PM
No sweat man....I see we both get worked up about the same thing...LOL

honda_atc200es
10-31-2008, 06:58 PM
How about Ralph Nader haha:beer

gravelyman
11-01-2008, 03:08 AM
i love how the minority always out weighs the majority. like queer's getting married
the bailout plan, border jumpers etc

Gag_Halfront
11-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Eww... Don't say Nader! McCain is bad, but Nader is just a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*. Remember, he's the big Consumer Protection king. The words "Consumer Protection" should boil the blood of any triker.

For somebody who's thinking about voting Democrat on Tuesday, Mark Levin put together a nice five minute montage of Obama quotes taken from various interviews. It aired on the 30th and is available from the show's website. http://marklevinshow.com/ or directly from http://citadelcc.vo.llnwd.net/o29/network/Levin/MP3/levin10302008.mp3