PDA

View Full Version : ExxonMobil profit soars 58% WTF!

Daddio
11-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Third quarter profits 14.8 billion dollars.

All of this while the economy is in the toilet as a direct result of the over inflated fuel prices. Crap like this p!sses me off. :mad: Just think of the bonuses the oil execs will be getting.:mad:

I paid $1.99 for gas today. The first time I've seen it for under $2 in a couple of years. I guess they screwed us dry long enough that now they can afford to give us a little of their Vasoline.

What are your thoughts?

Check out the link.

http://news.google.com/news?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=exxon+mobil+3rd+quarter+profit&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title

honda_atc200es
11-01-2008, 09:57 PM
yeah it truly boggles the mind, but the gas prices going down is nice for a change, who knows how long it will last though....

gravelyman
11-01-2008, 10:14 PM
it is about 1.87 here in mississippi with the kroger .10 off card

threewheelin-feelin
11-02-2008, 01:27 AM
yeah it truly boggles the mind, but the gas prices going down is nice for a change, who knows how long it will last though....

haha not long buddie...the companys are already having meeting discussing ways to keep the prices from falling...thats been all over the news for weeks now...watch them soar again:w00t:

Daddio
11-02-2008, 02:22 AM
haha not long buddie...the companys are already having meeting discussing ways to keep the prices from falling...thats been all over the news for weeks now...watch them soar again:w00t:
That was my point , with the lower prices now being the vasoline for what's to come.