PDA

View Full Version : How did you vote?

ATC-Eric
11-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Lets see how this board stands politically. I kept the pole private if anyone isnt comfortable discussing their decision.

I voted McCaine. Even though my vote for president may not matter in todays system, I still feel really good about getting out there and doing my duty.

JohnRaven.exe
11-04-2008, 11:26 AM
I didn't vote FOR anyone... I voted AGAINST socialobamaism.

ATC-Eric
11-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Good enough for me.

gravelyman
11-04-2008, 11:29 AM
i voted mccain anything to keep that *&^$#%^ out of office

Brockey
11-04-2008, 11:46 AM
I said did not vote because well I am Canadian :D Just wanted to see where some of ye stand. If I was able to vote it would be for McCaine. They have good orange juice. joking.

scrawny
11-04-2008, 12:10 PM
hmmm no 3rd party on your poll...voting 3rd is the only way we will get real change.

a vote for obama is a vote for mccain, we WILL have 4 more years of the same crap as now either way.

devilman
11-04-2008, 12:13 PM
i voted mccain, i don't think he is gonna make it in though.

gravelyman
11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
like scrawny said it will be the same crap as we have now. with less freedoms than we have now. everything has to be so P.C. new tougher enviormental laws will see pleasure atc/atv riding stopped in places like cali just you wait and see

honda_atc200es
11-04-2008, 04:31 PM
In our schoolwide elections me and at least 50 of my friends voted nader haha

DixiePlowboy
11-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Voted Constitution Party. Should've at least had an "Independent" selection in the poll at the top. WTHey?

edog
11-04-2008, 06:36 PM
It's time for change................OBAMA

edog
11-04-2008, 06:50 PM
I neglected to vote for the presidency.

The only thing I honestly cared about was gay marriage.

I see too many men and women out there who hate each other who are married. who the hell are we to say that two people who actually love each other can't be married. I don't give a damn what's between someone's legs, if they love each other, that's their own damned business.

WE NEED TO PROCREATE!!!!!

DeePa
11-04-2008, 06:52 PM
well goat's gay...hahahahah

edog
11-04-2008, 06:58 PM
well goat's gay...hahahahah
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpghttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/1_raising_gay_flag.jpg
shens shens shens shens :D

TrailerRider
11-04-2008, 07:02 PM
If I had voted it would have been for mccain and palin.. I see obama as a terrorist. Here is a my conspiracy theory for the day...lol

So if the enemy cannot get into the counrty and cannot bring their war here, why not train some guy to run for pres. If he does win the role of pres they have there influence direct to the heads. Seems like a good scam to me.. just my opinion.

Just had to add my opinion on gay marriage. Marry or not I don't care, but don't you DARE try to teach my childern that beening gay is ok. I don't impose my values on someone else and I don't expect it to be done to me or my family. I have already told my kids that if they are in school and they start trying to teach them that John and Fred are ok to be together and be married and raise kids to tell the teacher I said to send them to the office till the gay lesson is over. If they refuse to stop then the kids are to get up and walk to the office and call me. Remember it take man+women to create life. Without that the human race no longer... exists.

ATC-Eric
11-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Sorry about the poll guys, I should have had an independent.

No independent has a chance at winning, so I ruled them out not thinking that some peoples around here vote independent.

And as far as Obama being a terroist,

I have one friend that has a good argument for Obama being the anti-christ.

And this person is very serious, there is no jokes in the argument.

EDIT but thanks for participating so far.

TrailerRider
11-04-2008, 07:39 PM
And as far as Obama being a terroist,

I have one friend that has a good argument for Obama being the anti-christ.

And this person is very serious, there is no jokes in the argument.

EDIT but thanks for participating so far.

That is the truth. I think he meets many of the traits of the forth coming anti-christ...

Well goddam, did not have to go far to get some bible truths..

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showpost.php?p=669387&postcount=1

This will make you re-think: A Trivia question in Sunday School:
How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelation?

Revelation Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is
Almost a four-year term of a Presidency.

All I can say is 'Lord, Have mercy on us!'

According to The Book of Revelation the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will
Be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with
Persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says
That people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace,
And when he is in power, will destroy everything..

ATC-Eric
11-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the link Rider.

Scary stuff Im tellin you!

TravEX
11-04-2008, 08:08 PM
McCain/Palin

Billy Golightly
11-04-2008, 08:11 PM
McCain...can't believe anyone would even actually vote for Obama? :wondering:

edog
11-04-2008, 08:14 PM
McCain...can't believe anyone would even actually vote for Obama? :wondering:

More people than you think will.

People are tired of the old bureaucratic bull crap.

dickieg89
11-04-2008, 08:17 PM
guns, gold and ammo. buy it.

Billy Golightly
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM
And Obama's gonna "change" that right? :lol: Oh brother.

Yamatrike400
11-04-2008, 08:20 PM
I know a person who voted for obama just because her adopted son is black and he wanted obama. I don't think the kid is even 8 years old yet. Makes me sick how some people are so ignorant. The way i see it is, the country is goin to the sh!ts anyway, but obama is gunna get us there faster.

TravEX
11-04-2008, 08:23 PM
People are tired of the old bureaucratic bull crap.

So "Tax and spend" is the answer?

Me and my wife have busted our ass to build up our business and have a damn good income. We are in the 28% tax bracket, and I expect BHO to raise our tax bracket to 33%, that will take ANOTHER $7500 out of our pocket a YEAR, and INTO the pockets of someone else. That pisses me off. It's WELFARE, edog.

I could go on for DAYS about this stuff, and I am already getting pissed reading this crap.

If you want CHANGE, edog, vote BHO, you'll get it, for sure. We are headed straight to hell if BHO is elected. His views on Isreal, people he associates with, and his prejudice are not what we need.

I'm done.

edog
11-04-2008, 08:24 PM
And Obama's gonna "change" that right? :lol: Oh brother.

And the other is??????

:crazy:

Billy Golightly
11-04-2008, 08:30 PM
How ANYONE can vote for a JUNIOR SENATOR with absolutely ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO executive OR legislative experience against a Vietnam POW veteran that comes from a military family and has huge record of cutting out spending in bills, and actually working to get stuff passed through bi-partisanly is just completely uncomprehensible to me. It makes absolutely no logical sense to me what so ever.

TravEX
11-04-2008, 08:32 PM
And the other is??????

:crazy:

The beliefs and morals that this country was founded on.

edog
11-04-2008, 08:34 PM
How ANYONE can vote for a JUNIOR SENATOR with absolutely ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO executive OR legislative experience against a Vietnam POW veteran that comes from a military family and has huge record of cutting out spending in bills, and actually working to get stuff passed through bi-partisanly is just completely uncomprehensible to me. It makes absolutely no logical sense to me what so ever.

I here ya Billy. I am torn between the 2 on so many levels. It's hard

Billy Golightly
11-04-2008, 08:37 PM
well you already voted so its to late, but what makes the decision between the 2 so hard? I honestly asking this, because its such a easy decision to me, I don't understand the thought process behind people who have a hard time. I'd like to try and learn and atleast be able to understand where you guys are coming from even if I don't agree with it.

SYKO
11-04-2008, 08:39 PM
live and let live bitches

quote of the year!:beer

DixiePlowboy
11-04-2008, 09:59 PM
The beliefs and morals that this country was founded on.

Simple, straight, and true.

3Razors
11-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I neglected to vote for the presidency.

The only thing I honestly cared about was gay marriage.

I see too many men and women out there who hate each other who are married. who the hell are we to say that two people who actually love each other can't be married. I don't give a damn what's between someone's legs, if they love each other, that's their own damned business.

What is your stance on gay couples adopting young kids then? If gay marriage is allowed then the law will also allow them to adopt children. Absolute evil if you ask me.

ATC-Eric
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Hate, hate HATE watching election coverage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, turned to it for a couple seconds, and still hate it.

Wanted to entertain you for a bit, Missouri has voted for the eventual president since 1904 with one exception with the 1956 election. otherwise, Misouri has always voted with the eventual president.

So its exciting waiting to see where my state lays.

Good luck to us all, god help us.

edog
11-04-2008, 10:51 PM
It's not looking so hot for the Mavrics.

cybrman
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
well you already voted so its to late, but what makes the decision between the 2 so hard? I honestly asking this, because its such a easy decision to me, I don't understand the thought process behind people who have a hard time. I'd like to try and learn and atleast be able to understand where you guys are coming from even if I don't agree with it.

I couldn't agree more....the problem is there are too many blind sheep.
They forgot that they are all lies, all of the crap they are spouting, both of them.
Bottom line is you gotta have experience. This world is a treacherous place. How soon before the first "Big Test".
With all the gains in the senate and congress they basically hit the jackpot. Snowball has started rolling......

DixiePlowboy
11-04-2008, 10:56 PM
If it's a loving household, I honestly don't see a problem with it.

In this country right now though, lets say a husband and wife divorce because one was gay and the other was a drug addict...the drug addict gets custody. That's retarded.

I see a BIG problem with it. God(whether you choose to believe in him or not)sees a BIG problem with it.

The latter part of your statement isn't necessarily true...not by a long shot. Guess it depends on where the hypothetical custody battle is taking place, but certainly not nationwide.

Howdy
11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
I voted for Mc Cain for president. I couldn't see voting for Obama for dictator.
Howdy

ATC-Eric
11-04-2008, 11:06 PM
As posted in the earlier thread please check your facts. Unless someone can tell me where, the red statements are not in the bible. I'm not saying he is not the anti-Christ but please don't add words to that are not actually there.

Huh, I heard from a "reliable" source he is supose to be of muslim decent if I remember correct.

Ill check on that one.

edog
11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
!!!!!!OBAMA FOR CHANGE!!!!!!

The Goat
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
I'll be glad when this *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* is over so everyone can go back to making fun of edog and his spraypaint...

ahh...the good old days.

Howdy
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
!!!!!!OBAMA FOR CHANGE!!!!!!

That's all you will have left if he passes all the taxes he wants. Hopefully he will start taxing photos and rattle can paint first.
Howdy

DixiePlowboy
11-04-2008, 11:14 PM
...committing the physical act of being gay is a sin (laying with another man) identifying yourself as gay is not.

Well....I'll admit I'm bumfuzzled as to why someone would identify themselves as such if they didn't commit the act.

Who knows?

But the much larger picture:

The Bible is full of instruction and determinations concerning the difference between living for Christ and living a "worldly"(sinfull) life. If you identify yourself as and support murderers, adulterers, fleshly wickedness, etc.... it seems you run a high risk of being judged with them.

I don't know 100% what the catholic church teaches on these matters....I was raised a Baptist, so forgive me if I don't see your angle clearly.

Howdy
11-04-2008, 11:15 PM
I'll be glad when this *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* is over so everyone can go back to making fun of edog and his spraypaint...

ahh...the good old days.

Why wait??? Do it now!! See my post above. lmao
Howdy

edog
11-04-2008, 11:16 PM
That's all you will have left if he passes all the taxes he wants. Hopefully he will start taxing photos and rattle can paint first.
Howdy

:banned: :D

ATC-Eric
11-04-2008, 11:19 PM
I may be wrong, but I read through the whole book of Revalation and did not see a reference to age and the only reference to decent I believe was he would be a Gentile - which is not another way of saying muslim. If I'm wrong please let me know.

Ill get back to you if I can, but seeing as you have personally read the book of revalation, and I have not, I will trust you right now.

3Razors
11-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Its all the signs of the times guys..If you believe in the bible the second coming is upon us. "Bad will be viewed as good, and good will be viewed as bad" (gay marriage), same with what is going on in the middle east islamic countries. For those that don't believe in the bible or god you better be right!:mad:

The Goat
11-04-2008, 11:25 PM
guys...anything besides a person of jewish faith is a gentile...remember that.

also...they thought the end was coming when the roman empire fell. they thought the end was coming when britain fell. they thought the end was coming when germany, the ussr...hell, you name a nation, people will say it's a sign of a coming apocalypse.

don't hold your breath...or better yet...DO

Edog loves krylon....

You're right howdy...IT DOES FEEL GOOD!

Billy Golightly
11-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Welp I'm not totally convinced hes the antichrist because I and the other saved people I know have not yet been raptured, but that bout the only thing keeping me from believing it.

edog, could you answer my post from a few pages back? I'm dead serious, and I'm genuinely interested to know your answer.

gravelyman
11-04-2008, 11:59 PM
thats just it goat it is all just hype. da bra-der he gonna be chang dis country.
it will be a change all right. a change for the worst

ATC-Eric
11-05-2008, 12:02 AM
LOoks like Obama is it.

God help us.

Daddio
11-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Well it's all over except for the crying boys. Let me know when the worlds going to come to an end so I can mark my calender.

Billy Golightly
11-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Whens that myan calender come to a stop? 2011 or something? :lol:

piroguedog
11-05-2008, 12:08 AM
I don't have any love for mccain. I cant imagine how the first african american that our country could support for presidency, would have such radical views, ties, and associations. Also, to have no significant record of anything positive for our country, it is unbelievable that he is in anyones favor. We had muslim extremists plan out an intricate plan to destroy our trade towers right under our noses and there are enough people in this country to look past this guys questionable past and extremist ties and put him in charge of our country. It just blows my mind. Any vote for anyone other than mccain is a vote for obama.

ATC-Eric
11-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Fu(% Fu(% FuDI Fu&^ Fu(% FCuk Fu(K

*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I can imagine it already, all the freakin snobby duoche bag pieces of crap that followed obama rubbing it in our face.

This sucks so bad.

Howdy
11-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Whens that myan calender come to a stop? 2011 or something? :lol:

It's Dec 21st, 2012. ;)

Howdy

The Goat
11-05-2008, 12:18 AM
read "fingerprints of the gods" previous advanced civilizations are sort of an academic hobby of mine. that and the search for the first spoken word.

what pisses me off is the fact that he's working with a 130 IQ and everyone thinks he's a genius.

I'm sorry, but as a mensa member...I have to say that's borderline retarded by my standards.

piroguedog
11-05-2008, 12:20 AM

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 12:21 AM
the first words spoken were UGH

WIkid500
11-05-2008, 12:24 AM
New menu at the White House! Fried chicken and watermelon!!!!

The Goat
11-05-2008, 12:31 AM
god you're an idiot. lol

Where? When? Why? New archeological evidence dates the sphinx in egypt at over 60,000 years old. That's about 49 thousand years before we stopped playing in our own feces.

"Egyptian" vases made of diorite cannot even be replicated with todays technology. Carved from the inside out, it would take multiple tons of pressure applied internally to carve these items...it's impossible...but the vases are there. They were still mining basic ores...todays titanium alloys bend as though they were copper when trying to replicate these angles.

Evidence points to a previous advanced civilization...not as industrialized as our own, but likely more advanced in terms of sheer technology.

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 12:37 AM
not only will there be chicken and mellon on the new menu at da white crib we be gonna put's us sommms spinners on dat plan air foce one. den we be gonna get us somme switches for the prez limo and br gonna hav som dem 24 inch rims

ATC-Eric
11-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Slow down with the racism guys.

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/vacationbucket/bomb/11528.gif

piroguedog
11-05-2008, 12:41 AM
Gay Marriages....................

If sexually deviant people decide to commit to themselves, who cares.
My objection is to the government giving them the same "incentives" or tax relief that are intended to encourage men and women to have children. It's not for anyone to judge on a spiritual level except for them. Keep it out of school teachings as being anything other than a deviation from the norm. Keep it out of cartoons like "Sponge bob" with suttle connotations and don't encourage it by creating another outlet for people to abuse the welfare and tax system. Better still, people should not worry at this point about the price of gas, how much tax they pay, whether or not homos can plan a honeymoon, or if a black man can make it to the presidency. We should be more worried about what muslim extremists have planned for our country in reference to punishing those that do not pray to alah.

piroguedog
11-05-2008, 01:31 AM
I cant believe that 19 son-of-a-beandip mother fritos that voted on this poll didnt even vote. Those that dont care enough to vote dont have the right to complain about how anything is going in the country.

ATC-Eric
11-05-2008, 01:33 AM
I cant believe that 19 son-of-a-beandip mother fritos that voted on this poll didnt even vote. Those that dont care enough to vote dont have the right to complain about how anything is going in the country.

Give them a second to defend themselves, some of those votes were independent votes............ basically worthless

The Goat
11-05-2008, 01:49 AM
can someone reprimand him for his ignorant and racist comments? I was willing to roll my eyes at the first one, but seriously, shut the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up. It's the people like you who are right up there with the drug users and welfare queens in my book.

You should be ashamed of yourself...

You're stereotyping an entire race because of your fearful interactions with a few members. All the while, you're further perpetuating the idea of the ignorant white southerner; tell you what, don't be ashamed, those of us with a little tact will continue to apologize for your behavior.

The Goat
11-05-2008, 02:19 AM
lol, pm sent. Turns out you and i are cousins by marriage.

I don't have a rainbow flag, I do have a confederate one, it's heritage not hate.

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 02:24 AM
then we need to take our trikes out and play like good lil boys can you still ride the levee roads with atv's ?

The Goat
11-05-2008, 02:27 AM
screw that, were sitting on a few thousand acres down here. Pitty it's hnting season.

I still can't believe this *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. Lol. It's downright laughable really.

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 02:31 AM
indeed it is im laughing so hard myself so if you know brian you know i come from the same tree that might explain a lot well after hunt n season is over i will bring my R's down and we will go ride and boil some mud bugs

The Goat
11-05-2008, 02:34 AM
I can deal with that, picked up a few pound f seasoning on sale last night.

See people this is how people resolve conflict.

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 02:37 AM
indeed it is if you have a problem just follow your family tree and see how you are related LOL then go for a ride and have a crawfish boil LOL i love it

codemanlyons
11-05-2008, 02:47 AM
i dont understand how we just elected a muslim into office we are fighting them..not to mention he denounced his us citizenship when he was younger and attends the church of the black panthers...what is happening to america?

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 03:03 AM
While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our president.

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.
The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb @$$ put him up there to begin with'

R.I.P AMERICA
1776-2008:cry: :cry: :cry:

The Goat
11-05-2008, 03:09 AM
now that I can laugh at.

Billy Golightly
11-05-2008, 07:33 AM
I deleted a bunch of racist coments out of this thread..the next time I see any show up I wont be deleting the posts I'll be banning users. Period.

mike from long island
11-05-2008, 07:48 AM
I wish Obama luck. He has his work cut out for him.After the Bushes destroyed the country.How much more can he screw it up.I am very unhappy about his 2nd amendment views.So join the NRA today!!! I just hope us younger people,wont live to see an assassanation!! :naughty:

Heck he cant be any worse then Bush can he??????

God help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DixiePlowboy
11-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Give them a second to defend themselves, some of those votes were independent votes............ basically worthless

Worthless? Only because so many brainwashed sheep are more than happy to play "Pretend Democracy" by voting for the two mainstream offerings that, though they may differ in severity, ARE BOTH BAD choices.

Everyone has a right to research and form their own opinions of what's good, what's bad, what's effective, what's a waste,.....I say that if my goal was the return of liberty, fiscal conservatism, and limited government, I didn't have an electable choice after Ron Paul failed to gain the nomination.

I've grown(violently) sick of this game....but nothing will change untill a lot of ya'll get sick enough of it to vote 3rd party.

ATC-Eric
11-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Worthless? Only because so many brainwashed sheep are more than happy to play "Pretend Democracy" by voting for the two mainstream offerings that, though they may differ in severity, ARE BOTH BAD choices.

Everyone has a right to research and form their own opinions of what's good, what's bad, what's effective, what's a waste,.....I say that if my goal was the return of liberty, fiscal conservatism, and limited government, I didn't have an electable choice after Ron Paul failed to gain the nomination.

I've grown(violently) sick of this game....but nothing will change untill a lot of ya'll get sick enough of it to vote 3rd party.

I did not mean to be rude about saying worthless, and I agree with you completely. I just feel theres no chance in organizing enough people to vote for a 3rd party.

Trikeaholic
11-05-2008, 11:33 AM
I didn't vote FOR anyone... I voted AGAINST socialobamaism.

Well stated. As did I.

firehart
11-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I might have voted for a third pary if they had a canidate. But as long as the media refuses to cover people that don't agree with them, we will never get support of a third party.

UlsterATCFan
11-05-2008, 11:50 AM
As a Brit I think the USA has made a mistake here, its plain to see that John McCain is a true patriot, Obama is a false, glory hunting left winger with zero experience 'in the field' and the obvious wrong choice for commander in chief given the current world security situation. However, I wish him well but I can't help thinking something BIG is going to happen in his presidency and it won't be good

atckowalski
11-05-2008, 12:00 PM
In Michigan, We passed medical marijuana:beer

firehart
11-05-2008, 12:00 PM
It would have been tough for any Republican to follow after Bush.

DixiePlowboy
11-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I did not mean to be rude about saying worthless, and I agree with you completely. I just feel theres no chance in organizing enough people to vote for a 3rd party.

No problem. My post was the one that probably came off rude. Didn't mean to come off that way, I'm just tired of worrying about politics so much.....and I hadn't had my coffee yet:lol:

You're correct in part the problem of another party fielding an electable candidate is organization. My point was that public perception plays heavily into the electability of a 3rd party candidate.

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 05:14 PM
obama's wife said "for the first time she was proud to be an american" well today for the first time i can say i am ashamed to be an american. and i served 7 years in the army.

Buster Brown
11-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Well.... I to am uncertain about the future. Though I know this is a 3 wheeler forum and has a sometimes thrill billy attitude, I am disappointed in the racial overtones from some of the members about this presidential issue. Obama has no significant ties to terrorism and is a self made successful man. He may not have the past experience I would like to see in a future president, but many a president before him have had little experience, but then went on to have a successful presidency. I bid him good luck in this struggling time to hopefully turn things around and make true historical progress. He truly is a CHANGE! -Andy Seibel

Trikeaholic
11-05-2008, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=Buster Brown;671032 Obama has no significant ties to terrorism and is a self made successful man.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.

William Ayers, weather underground

Louis Farrakahn, Nation Of Islam

Kalid Rashidi, PLO spokesman

These known terrorists and sympathizers are HARDLY INSIGNIFICANT!

There is also the issue of who or whom paid for Obamas high priced educations. Since he wont release his records, its anyones guess. Could it have been an unsavory, anti-american group? Or could it be his grandma, a woman of modest means paying cash for Harvard Law and Columbia?

firehart
11-05-2008, 05:59 PM
We can now see oil money banked Bush. We'll see who pushes Obama's buttons.

The Goat
11-05-2008, 06:34 PM
you know I'm far from an Obama supporter, but there is one thing about financing his education I must comment on.

There are these crazy things called federal grants and student loans used to finance a college education.

Oh nevermind what's the point anymore....

Trikeaholic
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
hey firehart, you selling the tinfoil hats on ebay?? LOL

well goat, then why not release the info? if it is a grant or loan fine, what is he hiding, thats all im sayin.

Mosh
11-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Well I said it in a previous thread,that anyone voting for Obama needs to have their head examined.....

Looks to me like 52% of the American population needs to have themselves examined,But that dont surprise me.....

However this thread and the others like it, are truly comical to me....I see so many of you making references to biblical prophecy,and quite honestly so many of you are way off the beam.....Many of you really need to study the bible for what it is and what it actually says......42 months indicating a presidency.....WTF????

That is the 3 and 1/2 years of great tribulation this WHOLE PLANET will suffer...Wars Rumors of wars,natural catastrophies,famine,pestilance, disease.......Great earthquakes in diverse places

Not the antichrist being the president of the USA.....holy cow..............So lost are many of you,and so far off, are many of your ideas and beliefs.....

People saying they dont have a problem with gay marriage?

THAT IS JUST LUDICROUS...............

If you are getting these biblical ideas from a church....FIND a new one, or read and study the Bible yourselves....

If you are being educated on a college level....Quit and save your money.....Hell ask for a refund....

Read this quote from the Bible, book of Timothy chapter 3....Tell me we are not close to the end times??? And pay attention to the last few lines....All that is written is SOUND doctrine............Not take out what you want,which is what many churches have done and continued to DECIEVE many, over the years....

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the ctruth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
10 But thou hast afully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Honestly.....Look around at society,and tell me that you dont see these things in people everyday......

DixiePlowboy
11-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Honestly.....Look around at society,and tell me that you dont see these things in people everyday......

Every single day.

Great post.

seadoo650
11-05-2008, 08:34 PM

I was one of those son-of-a-beandip mother fritos the did'nt vote. That is what is so great about this country. I have the right to choose not to vote. Now after reading your comment, I see you condemn us for that. And more than likely if I did'nt vote for who you voted for I would also be condemned by you. Kinda sounds, oh I don't know, a little Hitlerish if you ask me. Also, i read this whole, sometimes racist, thread, along with the other one, and I don't see any post of me complaining. :welcome:

The Goat
11-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Mosh...I'm quite pleased with my education...and my moral compass absent of organized religion. I'm willing to respect your beliefs...why is it that the people at the extremes are unwilling to respect mine?

hancadam
11-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Mosh...I'm quite pleased with my education...and my moral compass absent of organized religion. I'm willing to respect your beliefs...why is it that the people at the extremes are unwilling to respect mine?

I know this is for Mosh, but here is my answer.

Because Christians are taught that you are lost without Christ, which makes you inherently wrong by Christian beliefs. Its not about respect, its about Christ's convection that makes me believe you are wrong.

Also on the extreme part: If you believe in Jesus, that means you believe the bible is absolute truth. If that make Christians extreme, so be it. I know its hard for most people to believe in the bible because this means you submit to a higher power, not yourself.

The Goat
11-05-2008, 09:29 PM
ah...but I'm not without god...I'm without the church, as it is no longer worthy of it's members.

I believe god is behind and a part of...everything.

hancadam
11-05-2008, 09:38 PM
ah...but I'm not without god...I'm without the church, as it is no longer worthy of it's members.

I believe god is behind and a part of...everything.

It is the Lord's Church of which He is the Head. The real church is the body of Christ on earth. Jesus said, "I will build MY church." It is still under construction. "And He is the head of the body, the church" (Colossians 1:18). For His body's sake, which is the church" (Colossians 1:24).
Only those who are the "called out ones," as the Greek word implies, are a part of that church. (Called out of the world purified and cleansed by His blood to be His own.)
It is the Lord that adds people, who get saved, to the church (Acts 2:47).

In other words, without Church, you are without Jesus.

piroguedog
11-05-2008, 09:43 PM
I was one of those son-of-a-beandip mother fritos the did'nt vote. That is what is so great about this country. I have the right to choose not to vote. Now after reading your comment, I see you condemn us for that. And more than likely if I did'nt vote for who you voted for I would also be condemned by you. Kinda sounds, oh I don't know, a little Hitlerish if you ask me. Also, i read this whole, sometimes racist, thread, along with the other one, and I don't see any post of me complaining. :welcome:

I'd say then, that if you don't complain about how this country is managed, then I don't have anything to say about you. I think that you had better think long and hard before you compare any american citizen to Hitler even if i did have something to say about people that don't take part in choosing our leaders. Actually I'm still trying to find some remote association between that and Hitler. So, coming from someone that didn't vote, I am not surprised in your confusion regarding world history.

hancadam
11-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Leviticus 18:22
"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable"God’s

Romans 1:18-27

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

gravelyman
11-05-2008, 09:56 PM
wow it is only wensday i didnt know we were at church

seadoo650
11-05-2008, 09:57 PM
I'd say then, that if you don't complain about how this country is managed, then I don't have anything to say about you. I think that you had better think long and hard before you compare any american citizen to Hitler even if i did have something to say about people that don't take part in choosing our leaders. Actually I'm still trying to find some remote association between that and Hitler. So, coming from someone that didn't vote, I am not surprised in your confusion regarding world history.

And again a crack on someone who did'nt vote. Like I'm uneducated or something. So far I have not condemned your for voting or even asked for whom you voted. Yet I get called a son-of-a-*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* mother flunker for not. There is the connection. Hitler condemned anyone who was against his way of thnking. I'm could give two shits less about government. I work, I pay my taxes and I go on with life. But I'm not gonna sit here and let anyone condemn me for choosing not to vote.

DixiePlowboy
11-05-2008, 10:01 PM
wow it is only wensday i didnt know we were at church

Some of us need to catch up on what we've missed;)

seadoo650
11-05-2008, 10:09 PM
McCain/Obama to god. whats going on here?

Just curious, when i was a young lad, i asked a priest where god came from? all he could say is that "he was just here". had to come from something ,somewhere, right? how is that possible? after that little session of Q/A, i just can't believe in it. does that make me a bad person?

No. Not in my opinion. Seems you're more of a person that needs proof. Like myself. I don't believe the sky is blue just cause someone or something says it is. I gotts see it with my own eyes.

The Goat
11-05-2008, 10:21 PM
agnostics unite.

if you believe god is only in the church...I'm amazed.

God is love...and therefore everywhere. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I've been in many holy buildings and felt nothing...I've been outside at night talking to a priest when a friend died...and felt everything.

ATC-Eric
11-05-2008, 10:36 PM
And again a crack on someone who did'nt vote. Like I'm uneducated or something. So far I have not condemned your for voting or even asked for whom you voted. Yet I get called a son-of-a-*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* mother fucker for not. There is the connection. Hitler condemned anyone who was against his way of thnking. I'm could give two shits less about government. I work, I pay my taxes and I go on with life. But I'm not gonna sit here and let anyone condemn me for choosing not to vote.

Ill still drink a beer with you Rick :naughty:

piroguedog
11-05-2008, 10:49 PM
And again a crack on someone who did'nt vote. Like I'm uneducated or something. So far I have not condemned your for voting or even asked for whom you voted. Yet I get called a son-of-a-*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* mother fucker for not. There is the connection. Hitler condemned anyone who was against his way of thnking. I'm could give two shits less about government. I work, I pay my taxes and I go on with life. But I'm not gonna sit here and let anyone condemn me for choosing not to vote.

SeaDunce,So go on with life. If you don't care about voting, what are you doing in this thread? It is titled, "how did you vote?" BTW Hitler actually condemned and wanted to exterminate everyone that he did not believe was arian. You single me out on this thread and accuse me of being like this? That government that you give two shits less about is the one that protects your right to make an ass of yourself on this thread. Your one of the many that don't care until it affects you in your bubble. :welcome:

seadoo650
11-05-2008, 11:05 PM
SeaDunce,So go on with life. If you don't care about voting, what are you doing in this thread? It is titled, "how did you vote?" BTW Hitler actually condemned and wanted to exterminate everyone that he did not believe was arian. You single me out on this thread and accuse me of being like this? That government that you give two shits less about is the one that protects your right to make an ass of yourself on this thread. Your one of the many that don't care until it affects you in your bubble. :welcome:

Olay so now I'm seadunce. Still with the name calling. Sure you don't want to add a few explatives in there buddy. Lets see. Why am I in this thread? The title is How did you vote and one of the choices is "Did not vote". So I guess since I did'nt vote I am qualified to be in this thread. (please re-read the whole thread if you don't know why people are here). Thanks for the correction on Hitler. I guess I'll take back that statement. But you still get my point. You condemnded me and the 22 others that chase the "did not vote" option. You say I singled you out huh? No sir, you singled out 23 of us with the name calling. If you like I can quote your post. Thanks for the update on the government. I'll shoot a letter to my congressman and thank him for letting me be an ass. (though I still have yet to call you any names)
And if I'm only one of the many that don't care then how come there are 30 for Mccain, 11 for Obama and 23 that did'nt vote. Seems like I'm more like One of twenty three of 64. I can do this all night.

seadoo650
11-05-2008, 11:12 PM

Here is your post just so when can keep track of who singled out who.

tanks350x
11-05-2008, 11:18 PM
In a nutt shell, here is my whole outlook on the situation, I seen this years ago and It's been my motto ever since, fair warning, some strong language NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek&feature=related

piroguedog
11-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Son-of-a-bean dip mother fritos is a bit of non offensive humor. "Hitlerish" being a response to that, I would say would be an introduction to name calling criticism in a very offensive way. But I think that you look for this type of bickering, at least online. I still say that unless one is completely uninformed on current issues, there can't be too many reasons why one would not want to have a say so in what directly affects them every day. If someone is completely uninformed or up-to-date, that is another story and problem, and then should not vote. In my experience "everyone" ends up having an opinion about current goings on and will complain at some point, and deserve the right to do so. If they do their civic duty and vote that is. You might do this all night but I have had enough. Good night fellow trike afficianados.:beer

firehart
11-05-2008, 11:31 PM
You guys can keep this up all night but its not going to change a thing. All we can do now is to write our senators and congressmen and tell them to get their heads out of their ____ and get their hands out of the pockets of the big money and fix it.

cybrman
11-05-2008, 11:47 PM
In a nutt shell, here is my whole outlook on the situation, I seen this years ago and It's been my motto ever since, fair warning, some strong language NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek&feature=related

LOL too funny but how true...gotta love George rest his soul!

Billy Golightly
11-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Guys I love a spirited political discussion, but dont let it get out of hand or I'll have to lock this down.

The Goat
11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
I think a lack of political and religious discussions for three weeks would be just what this forum needs.

I hereby pledge to do my part, with the exception of total anarchy I will post on neither.

Banage
11-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Homer Simpson BABY!!! WooHoo