PDA

View Full Version : HeyYey

ATCRYDER
06-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Its been a while. Practically forgot this board existed.

Any chaos been goin down during my absence? ;)

Rob

Billy Golightly
06-26-2003, 10:50 PM
Not anything real notworthy then some a-hole who was registering names and posting trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro quicker then I could ban them a while back, but I believe he's gone, hehe. What happened to your site Rob?

ATCRYDER
06-26-2003, 11:01 PM
ah I took it down for a little while until I get things goin around here. Been workin like a freakin horse. Still got the 87 200X bein custom-built up (photos in about a month when i finish....need axle and electricals), 250R is still udnerway (need engine...heh).

just experienced a real loss....My Dog, Little Bear, of 13 years had to be put down yesterday night. She was a Black-Lab/Cocker Spanial Mix. Smartest, most affectionate dog Ive ever been around. She was one -Bad- Mofo too, Had no problems tryin to take me down about 2 or 3 times when she thought I was tryin to "steal" her dog food! Watched her chase two full grown Black Labs out of the yard when she caught em within 3 feet of her food dish in the big Pole Barn where she stayed. =0

NebraskaTrikeRider
06-26-2003, 11:19 PM
Sorry to hear abotu your dog :?

ATC crazy
06-27-2003, 08:04 PM
Sorry to hear Rob...Our family dog was put down about 2 weeks ago. She was a 17.5 year old pure-bred Husky.

Trikeaholic
06-27-2003, 10:39 PM
geez rob, I thought someone chased you away! glad your still around. Mabey you will attend a trikefest soon, and leave your skirt at home! :D just kidding :rolleyes: