PDA

View Full Version : some one messing with your trikes

350xrider911
11-19-2008, 01:49 AM
what would you do if any one found out. someone was putting water and paint remover in your trikes?

ATC-Eric
11-19-2008, 02:22 AM
something very, very irrational that would possibilly result in jailtime............. I dont mess wtih other peopleshit, so dont mess with mine.

Who's messin with yours?

350xrider911
11-19-2008, 02:28 AM
some kid down the road i allway see them at the last minute running down the road and the cops do nothing cops words(they sed they didnt do it but i found them hiding in the woods down the street out of breath) all the do is slap them on the wrist and send them home.

ATC-Eric
11-19-2008, 02:40 AM
so they have actually done that to your trikes?

How old are they?

How old are you?

How do you know them?

What have you done to deserve this?

350xrider911
11-19-2008, 02:51 AM
it started on my 16th birthday this kid was nocking over mailboxs and my mom told him to go tell those people sorry because they were 70+ but when he was leaving started calling my brother and my mom names and it got worse they put this stuff in my brothers quad to causing the motor to burn hot and burning a hole in the piston and seasing the crank.im going to stay up tonight see if they come ill be waiting they seem to be comeing every other day.the kid is 18 but acts like he can take the world.i hope they come so i can cautch them.

Nick_R_23
11-19-2008, 03:24 AM
You live in texas.

They are on your land vandalizing personal property.

Shoot them. Problem solved.

-Nick :TrikesOwn

ceaserthethird
11-19-2008, 04:15 AM
Buck Shot, Thought it was ? ? ?

firehart
11-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Messing with mailboxes is a federal crime.

Macs
11-19-2008, 09:50 AM
In Texas the law is definetly in your favor. Trespassing is cause for lethal force. But i would suggest not to do something like that. There would be civil issues and the fact that you would have to live with it for the rest of your life. Set up a camera and video them doing this. Turn it over to the police and get him nailed then file a civil lawsuit for double damages.

Gearheadtom
11-19-2008, 05:48 PM
I live in Canada, so guns are out of the option. If I ever saw someone messing around with my trike, or messing around in the yard I would take the BB gun out, my Daisy Red Ryder (yes the same one from the movie), a lead BB to bear skin, OUCH! What is the worse any police can do, I'm under 18 so about all they could do is take my $50 BB gun away, unless I hit someone in the eye, which I wouldn't want to do, I just want them to hollar ouch and run away.

oldtime3wheeler
11-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Are your trikes in a shed or some kind of building? If so leave it open. When they go in it, close it lock it and call the police. If they are outside I agree with barry_mann film them and then call the cops.

300rman
11-19-2008, 09:14 PM
if it was me living in texas, id blow them away, and laugh about it. i have no sympathy for clowns like this, and would fel no remorse about eliminating them.

50 years ago, there would be no question BUT to shoot them, so the mindset has definitely changed.

The Goat
11-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Perhaps its the mark of a sociopath, but I have zero feelings for anyone I don't know on some level...

meaning...I'd feel no remorse blowing out both knees

grab a shotgun, take out the choke, fill it with lowbrass number 8...and don't shoot them within 20 feet or so...that's a lesson they won't soon forget

brapp
11-19-2008, 10:25 PM
or i have a single shot 20 guage i have shells loaded with rock salt and pepper and chilli powder the saly stings and the other stuff burns and has ot be seriously screuube dout and it a non lethal weapon and has been used but i ahve confronted peopel at the ne dof an ar15 with 90 rds at my dithin a seconds reach. and havent had any problems since.

The Goat
11-19-2008, 10:49 PM
I've always wondered what rocksalt felt like?

I've taken a richocet .22 in the chest...and to be honest, it felt a lot like a bee sting, only went in about an inch or so, had to get my mom to dig it out with a needle.

A paintball gun shooting superswirl at 400 fps might be the most painful thing I've felt (with the exception of 3rd degree burns to the entire left hand), but when it hits you, you just watch blood fly off

300rman
11-20-2008, 01:02 AM
Perhaps its the mark of a sociopath, but I have zero feelings for anyone I don't know on some level...

meaning...I'd feel no remorse blowing out both knees

grab a shotgun, take out the choke, fill it with lowbrass number 8...and don't shoot them within 20 feet or so...that's a lesson they won't soon forget

X2 on that my friend!

350xrider911
11-20-2008, 10:14 PM
ok i staded up all night and i was about to go to bed. and around 6:00 its till dark. my side light came on motion sencer. and i see 2 poeple were walking to my garage. i run and get my dads single shot, shot gun. gave a warning shot and told them to stay while i called the cops. and those assholes did not arrest them and what i heard from the neighbor kids sed they was, just taken home one of the cops asked if i want to press charges, so now i have another court date for these kids. i went to day over them trying to jump me at were i worked at a shell station. but that a different story it got dismissed cuz there a year yunger then me. im beyond pissed they just got slaped on the wrist and sent home. im going to blow there knees out this time plant a knife on them say they was coming after me.

R-N-D
11-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Messing with mailboxes is a federal crime.

It should be for Messing with Trikes too.

Here is Chicago, we get their shoe size and cast some Cement Boots for the Pr/cks! I agree, take their Knees out. Painful and there's a lasting reminder of what they shouldn't have done. I can send you a bat that we use for softball, 16" softball that is.

It's time to take things into your own hands!!!

The Goat
11-21-2008, 04:43 AM
no, it's time to fire on them with fine shot.
Most people have qualms about truly harming other humans... It's better to never find out if ya ask me.

smvorndran
11-21-2008, 01:00 PM
im going to blow there knees out this time plant a knife on them say they was coming after me.

You better take down this post then, because now it's premeditated. I agree, but this post will look bad for your defense. I agree with you though. Don't get me wrong.

smvorndran

cybrman
11-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Video tape would do the trick. IMO you should've videod them rather than scare them with a shotgun blast before they had a chance to do anything.
I'm sure the cops see you all as young "hoodlums" even though you've done nothing to deserve that.
Gotta catch em red handed on video.

brapp
11-21-2008, 06:29 PM
or just drop them where they stand 12 guage rock salt or hell ieven the 22 shotshellseven

cajun66
11-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Louisiana has specific and complicated laws governing using a gun for self defense and defense of your property. Personally, if I were in your position, I'd wait up at night, wait for them with a digicam, and press charges for criminal damage to property, trespassing, and vandalism. Their PARENTS will also have to answer. Also get in touch with the law enforcement department who handled your call and file a grievance with their Internal Affairs.
Been there before just didn't involve 3wheelers. I won.

ATC-Eric
11-21-2008, 08:06 PM
This has trouble writen ALL over it. Where are your parents?

Where are their parents? What the FART is going on here? You really fired a gun to scare them, and now your lookin to kneecap them in the near future?

I see a jail cell in your immediate, if not longterm future. I dont care what any of you say. Here's how it goes down, "these kids, they keep trying to steal my toys! And and my mom wont do anything so I shot them with a gun in the knee so that they never walk without a cane the rest of their lives." STRAIGHT to jail,do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Dont get me wrong, its not right what they are doing, but you need to find the right way to approach the situation instead of a bunch of strangers online telling you to shot them.

The most you should do is get them on freakin tape. This is ridiculous.

Why wont your parents help you?

cajun66
11-21-2008, 10:49 PM
This thread is going to get someone in major trouble. Keep up with the irresponsible gun actions and the 3wheelers will be sold to pay for a lawyer who will (at best) get you a reduced sentence. I've seen the inside of Parish Prison, and Angola State Penn. Young kids don't do well in prison. At all.

hondawasaki
11-21-2008, 11:15 PM
I just got done reading this thread, and I am amazed....what the hell kind of advice are some of you giving this kid? You all think someone should die over this? Pure insanity!!

What the FART is going on here?

I completely agree, ATC-Eric's post is the only voice of reason on this thread!

No matter how much you like your stuff, it is just that stuff, it can be replaced, your life or someone elses can't. Does anyone understand how upset you are, and I mean really understand? If they don't you need to tell them NOW!!! You can't let this brew...

If you are this close to acting out.......YOU are the one who belongs in jail!!!

as for the rest of you, Think about what you are posting for gods sake!!

The Goat
11-21-2008, 11:27 PM
This has trouble writen ALL over it. Where are your parents?

Where are their parents? What the FART is going on here? You really fired a gun to scare them, and now your lookin to kneecap them in the near future?

I see a jail cell in your immediate, if not longterm future. I dont care what any of you say. Here's how it goes down, "these kids, they keep trying to steal my toys! And and my mom wont do anything so I shot them with a gun in the knee so that they never walk without a cane the rest of their lives." STRAIGHT to jail,do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Dont get me wrong, its not right what they are doing, but you need to find the right way to approach the situation instead of a bunch of strangers online telling you to shot them.

Why wont your parents help you?

And this is why living takes a measure of good sense...

Interesting part is, with texas's self defense laws...he's reasonably in the clear...hence the fine shot.

from what I've judged this is merely more whining from someone who's not going to do anything....or someone just begging for attention.

Interesting fact... outside the local strip joint the other night, a guy walked up with a shotgun and tried to rob someone, the guy convinced him that his money was in his truck...reached into his truck, grabbed his .45. The robber dropped the shotty and ran toward the woods. The guy shot 15 shots into the trees. The robber had the nerve to call the cops after (friend's dad can't shoot for *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*). No charges filed...robber sitting in jail now. Some laws have a way of being circumvented.

In this situation, your best bet is to video tape it and let the police handle it...rather than make an ass out of yourself and end up in jail.

It's such a pity forensics has advanced so far....

ATC-Eric
11-22-2008, 12:38 AM
And this is why living takes a measure of good sense...

Interesting part is, with texas's self defense laws...he's reasonably in the clear...hence the fine shot.

from what I've judged this is merely more whining from someone who's not going to do anything....or someone just begging for attention.

Interesting fact... outside the local strip joint the other night, a guy walked up with a shotgun and tried to rob someone, the guy convinced him that his money was in his truck...reached into his truck, grabbed his .45. The robber dropped the shotty and ran toward the woods. The guy shot 15 shots into the trees. The robber had the nerve to call the cops after (friend's dad can't shoot for *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*). No charges filed...robber sitting in jail now. Some laws have a way of being circumvented.

In this situation, your best bet is to video tape it and let the police handle it...rather than make an ass out of yourself and end up in jail.

It's such a pity forensics has advanced so far....

I know where your comin from, and the shotgun situation I wish the robber would have caught one in theass.

But this is just different and ridiculous. When your 16, ADULTS need to come into play to fix a stupid childish situation.

When he said he had fired a gun in the air, and the cops came, I wanted to call bullshitt because that what I smelled, instead, I just went off on my tangent.

My point is, where are your parents dude?

smvorndran
11-22-2008, 01:40 AM
Yeah, firing a gun in the air around here, you better have had good reason, or they'll haul you off to jail. At least Indiana has lifetime carry permits. If somebody was stealing my stuff, I'd hold them at gunpoint until the cops arrived. If somebody's threatening my family with physical harm, I'd go a step further. Luckily, I've never had to. It's just stuff. Get them on tape, then let the court side with you. Some people do love their trikes like their own kids though.

smvorndran

350xrider911
11-23-2008, 04:30 AM
my perant are invalved. texas state law says you have to fire a warning shot. the cop sed nothing when i did a warning shot. it has to be in the air not at them. my dad lives in oklahoma right now cuz of work comes one every 2weeks to 2 and a half. i had cop serv me saying there filling asault charges on me but my peranst hired a lawyer. he sed they will most likely be dropped.now there prank calling saying there going to kill my dog. i dont see how he stays inside kinda scared on whats going to happen over this crap.

cybrman
11-23-2008, 07:57 AM
You need to stay rational and get serious here. Don't take matters into your own hands and don't deal with anything they do to you. Report it.
Have you reported the prank calls? Make sure your mother and father are aware of every little occurrence no matter how small. Keep your distance from them and don't do anything to egg them on. Situations like this can turn tragic very quickly so always maintain a level head!

You might be able to trace the calls yourself and then the police can verify the origin through the phone company. I think using *57 while the caller is on the line starts the process. (not sure if this is "countrywide" but in Florida this is how its done) You'll never know the result but the phone company will have it in its data.

Of course if you have a lawyer don't listen to us listen to what he recommends, he is closer to the situation than we are.