PDA

View Full Version : what are you GIVING and hoping to GET for CHRISTMASS??!?!?!?

SYKO
11-22-2008, 08:39 PM
didnt get much for my Fiance' she all ready got a monstor Rock for a ring in august, just some nick nacks.

My daughter is the one who made out like a bandit, shes been doing great in school and just received an award for how smart she is, even though she has a few medical problems holding her back a bit!

shes getting a PINK nintendo DS lite with a buttload of games, plus a bunch of pokemon cards (like 1500 cards! LOL, thanz Ebay!)

I got my future mother in law some precious moments stuff from the local thrift shop (she freaks out over this crap)

and I got my X-wife an assasin... opps I mean I sent her a assasin...wait a min... I got an assasin for christmass to visit her... yea thats it! lol

Im not really sure what I want... I know I want a decklid for my 62 continental, the last one didnt work out as planned, but the only one I know off is BIG money and across the country in Cali... so dougtfull... other then that, im down like charlie brown for whatever!

cant wait foolz!

:w00t:

Dammit!
11-22-2008, 09:01 PM
I have no idea whatsoever on either count. I should probably start trying to figure something out for the gf.

chris200x
11-22-2008, 09:07 PM
:( :( :( Since I didn't get my birthday wish I guess I'm gonna have to depend on santa this year...

BAN EDOG!!!! :lol: :lock: :postwhore

I was gonna get the boy an atc70.... But I got my eye out for a good deal on a snow mobile. we'll see....

for me.. well just spending time with freinds and family (and a nice vacation from work) is all I need.

82300R
11-22-2008, 10:56 PM
For myself i really don't want or need anything!:beer For my son i will get him his first shotgun. shopping around for a small in size 410. the wife, well i will come up with something!:naughty: also gonna get my son the rock band stuff for his x-box360. the grand kids will get a bunch of stuff also. been having the itch to get a boat:crazy: don't know if that will happen though. i think that would get more use than the atv's!!!!!!!:)

82300R
11-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Also a nice camping and riding trip with e-dog and chris 200x would rock!:naughty: A menage-a-trois so to speak!!!!!!!:naughty: That would be awsome!:beer :beer Three men in the wilderness, riding,camping, and surviving on our basic instincts.:twisted: Man what could be??????:twisted: :drool:

oldtime3wheeler
11-22-2008, 11:53 PM
The wife and I decided not to get each other anything. Cutting back some this year with our wonderful economy. It will be gifts for the kids and alittle something for the parents and mother in law.

ATC-Eric
11-22-2008, 11:54 PM
Havent given it a thought.......

My dad is a really hard person to buy presents for, he is the only one Im concerned about getting a good gift because he does so much for us.

On my moms side we dont really care about gifts. We are going down to Florida to visit this Dec., that is enough for us.

As far as what I want, gosh, I guess if anyone wants to give me something, CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goat
11-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Something odd for schmee... some candles and crap for my mom and nanny.

Hopefully I get to take a trip to florida with my new sweet young thing...mhmmm do I know how to pick em....

I have no idea what I'm getting besides that, I typically don't care about getting gifts, I like giving random crap.

Kintore
11-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Getting the girlfriend a dick in a box hahaha

LonesomeTriZ
11-23-2008, 10:22 AM
I would really like a ticket home. But being since I have been a very bad boy, that is not going to happen.

Twilight
11-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Im hoping for a lead on a Chenowth MiniMag...like I always do, for 4 years now, lol.

Mom- Some of her favorite lotion from back in Australia
Lil bro- Got him RockBand 2 and the Cymbals on pre-order
GF- Her favorite DVD sets and a necklace

Also hoping for my newest promotion... but that wont happen, lol.

Tri-Z 250
11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
just a few wishes overherd this season:
1). Momma- "since I carried the twins(ruff time) I'd like dimond ear rings
2). Brooke- 3yr old cell phone:lol: , barbie dvd, scooter
3). Twins- 12 weeks...formula, diappers, payoff hospital bills
4). Me- 39-40mm carb and billet bowl and intake from Sprock
:Bounce I'll just take the twins sleeping through the night :Bounce

keister
11-24-2008, 01:07 PM
I am only looking for one small gift under the tree.

295R!

Hope it fits on Santa's sleigh.

Eric250R
11-24-2008, 05:50 PM
The wife and I decided not to get each other anything. Cutting back some this year with our wonderful economy. It will be gifts for the kids and alittle something for the parents and mother in law.

In the same boat, not getting anything for each other this year, going to buy for the baby. ........ and maybe some crystal meth for my grandmother :lol:

Macs
11-25-2008, 01:04 PM
I am taking my entire family to Keystone on the 12th. Then besides that probly just some nick nack type things. My daughters want a puppy, so i am thinking about that.

Erics350x
11-25-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm not getting $h11 for Chrsitmas other than a bunch of higher credit card payments! Christmas isn't anywhere near what it should be, very disapointing.

If you can't tell, im not in the best of moods lately.

I have no clue what to get my wife. She puts alot of effort into making all of use as happy as possible and has put all of her own interest and hobbies aside. How do you buy a gift for someone who's only interest is others?

As for my spoiled brats, they are getting a Wii and a few other theings like, Night Vision Googles, RC Robot's, and some other crap.

Russell 350X
11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Getting dad some hunting gear, mom some cooking stuff, brother, who nows lol, walmart gift card. I'll get the usual, ammo and scratch-off tickets lol.

The Goat
11-25-2008, 07:34 PM
I could seriously deal with some more cooking stuff.

brapp
11-26-2008, 09:57 PM
russs russ russ i like your christmas ammonition and guns
i am gettign the ol lady a ruger 10/22 if i can find a decent used one , and the doughter a calf( she dont knwo it willone day run away whiel she is at school) and th ebaby is pretty well off but i am also co signign and puttign a down payment on a 2003 chevy 4 door s10 pick up for her to replace the old 94 pos blazer she got conned into. and i think i am gettign my 3 some the girlfriend keeps promising

88 Turbo Coupe
11-30-2008, 08:45 AM
It's Xmas around here all year long. I look back at all the shhtuuff I bought this year. Thats enough for me. Well maybe not, I just picked up a 1 owner 250r. hehe Merry Christmas!!!!!

Mr. Clean
12-03-2008, 01:52 AM
I am hoping for Christmas that sykolincoln gets off his ass and flies to Phoenix or plans a trip before next summer so he can ride Glamis.......:TrikesOwn :welcome: :lol:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk179/miked1957_photo/DSC_0006-1.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk179/miked1957_photo/DSC_0026.jpg

syko you remember this R right, this is the one you and Billy used to kick the crap out of flat tracking.......it is now a frickin duner.....:beer

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk179/miked1957_photo/DSC_0021.jpg

SYKO
12-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Man mike you totaly SUCK! I might be able to make it out there next year (later)

johnny's X
12-03-2008, 10:00 AM
well I gave my wife a list with part numbers to order for my new build. The 350x is getting a new makeover. HINT HINT all my parts are from a 450r.

trizilla
12-08-2008, 08:57 PM
my lady and i havnt bought for each other in a couple yrs. all i wanted is to be able to shop for her. so far im doing well, the family gets a Bull Mastiff (sp) puppy from dad. the wife gets the suspended 185:w00t: and the 3 kids will get a butt load of crap( electronics, assorted toys and such) that they will probably loose interest in around the time they go back to school.

factoryX
12-08-2008, 10:01 PM
I want to go to glamis now.... I already got my christmas present, a trx300r with some aftermarket goodies...

SYKO
12-22-2008, 12:37 PM
ALMOST HERE GUYS! my chistmass tree is looking pretty stout underneath!

Howdy
12-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Baa-hum bug!! Giving Nothing, hoping to get the same. I'm not in the spirit this year.
Howdy

SYKO
12-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Baa-hum bug!! Giving Nothing, hoping to get the same. I'm not in the spirit this year.
Howdy

GEEEZZZZ......GRINCH!!!! :mad: lol... thread killer!:banned:

83ATC185S
12-22-2008, 11:28 PM
Im not giving anything either, no money. ill be lucky if i get 2 gifts.

Billy Golightly
12-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Howdy

x2...No Christmas tree, lights, stockings, or anything this year :lol:

Rm250RF900R
12-23-2008, 08:33 AM
I know I got an acoustic bass guitar. Stumbled apon it accidently. Opps :lol:

brapp
12-23-2008, 12:01 PM
is it wasnt for my kids i wouldnt do anythign either but its not about the presents its abotu the time pspent together and with family and frinds.

freaksfix
12-25-2008, 11:50 AM
is it wasnt for my kids i wouldnt do anythign either but its not about the presents its abotu the time pspent together and with family and frinds.

same here man.. just getting all of the fam. together, and seeing my sons eyes light up and that smile on his face is what I ask for... i buy myself suff as i want it or need it..

Custom200
12-25-2008, 12:10 PM
This was a sweet Christmas. Got a new chainsaw and a tool tower with the matching top box along with some other stuff. Gave mom a broach clothes and an ornament she wanted. Got the old man a small 2 stroke generator(braap braapp)
The best reaction was from my girlfried when she got her ring along with some clothes/choclate and other little things. The house been packed since the 23rd and the alot more coming..great time and merry christmas guys.

Russell 350X
12-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Well I was right, I got ammo and lotto tickets:naughty: and a GPS for the work truck.

tanks350x
12-25-2008, 05:02 PM
I was hoping to get my frame back but it didn't happen, Haven't seen it in close to 3 months

Tri-ZNate
12-25-2008, 09:58 PM
I had a great Christmas. Lots of clothes and a new winter beater . . . . . a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado with 50,000 miles on it. I'm not a jeep guy and I love this thing. Have a Kwazy Kwanzaa guys

DeePa
12-25-2008, 10:14 PM
I was hoping to get my frame back but it didn't happen, Haven't seen it in close to 3 months

dont look a gift horse in its mouth....youd pay 300+ for the same work from someone else....

SYKO
12-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Other then my daughter being in the hospital it was a good christmass, im a hustler and a barter'er I find the hookups and try not to spend any money doing so.

my daughter:

NINTENDO DS LITE PINK
3 games from me and my fiance'
a carry case
whole bunch of stocking stuffers
every POKEMON card ever made (thats alot if anyone knows pokemon)
now when some kid says I have more pokemon then you, she can just answer....no you dont lmfao!
she also got a new shower rob
and some jami's
and god knows what else!

my fiance'

1990 mustang 5.0 vert
18.5 lcd for her computer
SHAMWOW! lol
a gift card
a model mustang 5.0

I got a
KRUFF expresso/cappacino/coffee maker... MMMMMMMM awesome!
coffee bean grinder
50+ pairs of socks... I have a sock monster in my house apparently
a wicked new wallet!
a wicked new office chair
TRINITY BLOOD DVD box set
a pair of pants
a few bucks

got her mom some precious moments stuff (she loves that stuff)

had a whole fun day planned out becouse I would have had my daughter, but since shes in the hospital we spent what we could up their with her.

I dont ever ask for anything for christmass any more, but my fiance' allways hooks me up! shes the best along with my daughter!

Dirtcrasher
12-26-2008, 10:40 AM

Well, I had explained to you that it wouldn't be my priority.

It got all ground down a few weeks ago.....

I was in the process of making some nice curved reinforcement plates with a hole in the center of them to give it some style.

I wanted it to look better than the single flat plates everyone else just welds on there. But, I can abandon that idea if you'd like.....

We've talked a few times, you could have asked me about it bud.

Merry Xmas

tanks350x
12-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Well, I had explained to you that it wouldn't be my priority.

It got all ground down a few weeks ago.....

I was in the process of making some nice curved reinforcement plates with a hole in the center of them to give it some style.

I wanted it to look better than the single flat plates everyone else just welds on there. But, I can abandon that idea if you'd like.....

We've talked a few times, you could have asked me about it bud.

Merry Xmas

Whoa, whoa, whoa, simmer down now... Never ever did I say that I was mad or pissed about it, The "THREAD" states, what are you hoping for, for Christmas? Hey, I appologize if what I wrote totally came across as me being upset about it. Of course I want you to do whatever it takes to make it right. I don't have any doubts, I've seen your work, and quite frankly, It's awesome. Besides, It's not like I don't have a wheeler to ride for the time being... It's just a big mis understanding, that's all:beer :beer

tanks350x
12-26-2008, 06:09 PM
dont look a gift horse in its mouth....youd pay 300+ for the same work from someone else....

I'm sorry Mike, but you're totally jumping to conclusions on this one:welcome:

DeePa
12-26-2008, 08:57 PM
keep on burning bridges....

The Goat
12-27-2008, 03:05 AM
My name is deepa...and I like to yell at children on xbox live

DeePa
12-27-2008, 04:20 PM
i cant do that anymore, trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro dog ate all of my 360 games...