PDA

View Full Version : couple pics of my 08 race bike in action

3leggeddog
11-24-2008, 06:29 PM
just a couple pics. cause I'm bored as hell!:pics: :drool:

MyMistress86R
11-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Nice to see you finally pruned the sig there Big Doggy. AARRFFF!!

ccdhowell
11-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Very nice pics. I never fully appreciated how hard it is to go fast on an MX track until last Saturday I took a class taught by Cody and Hunter Miller and they wore us out, beat on us all day, it was an eye-opening experience. I came away a little faster and with a new appreciation of MX racers.

SWIGIN
11-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Very nice pics. I never fully appreciated how hard it is to go fast on an MX track until last Saturday I took a class taught by Cody and Hunter Miller and they wore us out, beat on us all day, it was an eye-opening experience. I came away a little faster and with a new appreciation of MX racers.

my buddy runs all the GNCC races and is usually near the top of the pack and when he's not racing he rides with us on MX.

he swears it made him faster

ccdhowell
11-25-2008, 05:51 AM
I can easily see where improving my skill on an MX track will help my XC racing. I plan on practicing on a local track this winter during the off season. My last XC race is this weekend and I don't race again until Feb 15, 2009, might even be ready to line up for an MX race by then. I sure is fun when you do it right on an MX track.

Too bad I'm not closer 3legg, I'd love to watch you fly through some laps on your 450.

3leggeddog
11-25-2008, 02:44 PM
yeah man,mx is my passion.I can see where it might help you on the xc scene,and the xc will help your endurnace on the mx track.if you cross train the 2 man you should improve big time!I always used my 3 wheeler as training.if you can fast on a trike,you can haul serious ass on a quad!

I would have you up anytime man.we have a local track where you could come up run flat track sat. night,and mx on sunday.a few other trikers would show up too,Tim Sr,Derrick Adams,Max,The Seadoo's are all real close,and I'm sure would come out for a weekend at the track with ya!

ccdhowell
11-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Man that's a good invitation, too bad I can't make that happen any time soon. I'll just settle for seeing you at TF next summer, hopefully I can make that happen.

3leggeddog
11-26-2008, 08:15 AM
haha,hopefully I can make it there next year.I missed this year because of some points races for my quad.I intend to be there this coming year.Well,you can always look at coming up next summer for a weekend,we are all done except for indoors now.

hey check *Edited**Edited* myspace page,i sent you a add to my friends ;-)

Kintore
11-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Your a crazy sob you know that

so whats new buddy?

i think its time you took the extra ball outa your purse and come ride with us.

Big ole brass bastards is what were runnin! unlike the lil fluffy bunny ones you got! bahahaha dont worry I still love ya like a brotha from another motha

3leggeddog
11-26-2008, 12:40 PM
hahaha silly Kintore.I should see ya around a little more this year.It's tough trying to run everything,I can't miss points races ya know.Don't you worry lil buddy,the brass balls will be clangin again soon......on your forhead,hahahaha

Kintore
11-26-2008, 10:01 PM
hahaha

youve been missing out man

They dont call me Teabaggin Kintore for nothing good buddy. I hope your face isnt magnetic cause my balls will never be able to get off your face!