PDA

View Full Version : BAD SELLER dollarsalittlebitofeverything

ChrisCrash
11-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Stay away from dollarsalittlebitofeverything aka Justin Lindeman. I won a front fender extension from him back in October. He has not replied to one email sent. Pay pal was contacted. I reviewed his feedback the last month and a half it seems he has been ripping people off. Not only does he have multiple Bad and Negative feedback but even the people nice enough to leave positive feedback still left complaints.

I called him today. A woman answered the phone (probably his mother). I asked for Justin and she said "Just a minute". I could hear her call for him in the background. When "he" came to the phone, I said "Justin". I got "uhh uhm no, this is his brother". He said Justin was "out of town". I said "for a month?!". In the end, all I got was excuses.

KASEY
11-25-2008, 01:41 AM
HMMM,, ON 3WO BILL BOUGHT THE SAME ONE AND GOT RIPPED OFF BY THE SAME GUY............................................:lo l:

88 Turbo Coupe
11-25-2008, 02:07 AM
Did you get a refund from Paypal?

The Goat
11-25-2008, 02:08 AM
why don't we start a 3ww fund to travel to people's houses...I think it might work well.

keister
11-25-2008, 02:07 PM
why don't we start a 3ww fund to travel to people's houses...I think it might work well.

Good idea, Goat. Assemble a "3WW Brute Squad."

SYKO
11-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Good idea, Goat. Assemble a "3WW Brute Squad."

OOO OOO OOO CAN I CAN I CAN I????????

SMASH!!!:w00t:

The Goat
11-25-2008, 08:10 PM
Syko I'll gladly stand next to you at some deadbeat sellers door....can you imagine the look on that kids face?

I'll even shave my head and throw on some aviators for the occasion. Think the fat white supremicist from American History X

ChrisCrash
11-25-2008, 09:00 PM
HMMM,, ON 3WO BILL BOUGHT THE SAME ONE AND GOT RIPPED OFF BY THE SAME GUY............................................:lo l:

Bill and I use the same eBay account. We both wanted to warn people of a bad seller. I got an email from somebody else on eBay that is having the same problem with the same guy.