PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Z Parts (Found this for those interested)

R-N-D
11-25-2008, 11:27 AM
This is not mine or anyone I know but I thought it may be of interest to someone.

Found this on CL if anyone has any need or interest for some Tri-Z parts. Here is the link: http://rockford.craigslist.org/mcy/932793355.html

Here is what the ad states: Hi I have some more tri-z parts available still plenty of plastics, hardware, frames , shocks, and more. Looking for 89 suzuki lt250r parts Will sell parts or rolling chassis. Please call Robert at 1-815-505-8835 if now answer leave me a message ill return your call promptly thanks.

rdlsz24
11-25-2008, 12:46 PM
I saw this too RND. He made a post about them a couple weeks ago saying he has boxes and boxes of Tri-Z parts. Not many people looking for them around here though. I work about 10 minutes from Poplar Grove.

Rob

R-N-D
11-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Yeah, just thought that I would try and help out those who may be. I know I'm not but always willing to help a fellow triker. By the way, sell the 185 yet?

rdlsz24
11-25-2008, 11:53 PM
Nope still available. I haven't even had any tire kickers yet! Just a couple people that have called. One guy said he was coming to get it and he was going to call me back after making one quick call. I'm guessing he had to call the boss and she put an end to that idea lol. I didn't hear back from him.

Rob