PDA

View Full Version : I hate idiots...

Twilight
11-25-2008, 11:55 PM
So there was an as for another Honda Pilot in craigslist. Said it didnt run but was complete. I went to go look and this is what I found:

Plastics are missing and/or broke.
Cables frozen.
Engine is rusted shut (i'll say why in a minute)
Headlights arent on it
VIN is scratched off
Rear shocks are bent
Original Shock mounts are broken.

So I told him all of the stuff that was wrong and that he was not going to get his askign price of 3000 for it. He then argued and yelled at me.

He knew the engine was water cooled... so get this.... HE PUT WATER IN THE GAS to "cool" it. WOW... I was about ready to laugh my ass off. When I aksed why he said it was complete, he said "it has everything", I pointed out the plastics and he replied "They didnt come with plastics, it was all optional", I then just threw in the shocks are bent "they arent bent... they are adjusted for the better", then the best one... I aksed why the VIN was scratched off, he said "I got it at a barn sale and didnt want anyone to claim it as theirs, they didnt come with any papers anyway"

So... I showed him a pic of mine, and he abruptly told me a load of BS on how his is in GREAT condition for a 20yr old machine. I started to leave and my lovely GF wrote on a piece of paper this: IOU 700 pounds of **** for your Honda Pile Of ****. She put that in the mailbox.

Some others went to see it and replied back on craigslist about the condition... the original and replies have all been flagged.

ATC-Eric
11-26-2008, 12:01 AM
That sucks. Sorry to hear, I hope you didnt drive to far......

Twilight
11-26-2008, 12:05 AM
It was a 45min drive, and on my street bike it went fast. It pissed me off more seeing a Pilot like that.

I loved my GF through the whole thing, she would keep saying "its a piece of crap, lets go"

ATC-Eric
11-26-2008, 12:08 AM
I loved my GF through the whole thing, she would keep saying "its a piece of crap, lets go"

sounds like a cool girl, need to gets me oneathem!

Twilight
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
She is also the one who told the guy at GameCrazy that Xbox 360 that was marked with no HDD, had one, and thus lost me out of a 100.00 change in price, lol.

Still wuv her tho

z400guy28
11-26-2008, 11:45 PM
He really put water in the gas. That's almost as funny as when my buddy said a mechanic told him that he needed to flush the fluids out of his car, so he took and garden hose pulled off the oil cap to his civic's engine and stuck the hose in it and turned the water on. Then a day later was wondering why the motor blew up. Ya gotta love dumb people. Sorry you had to drive 45 minutes, but that's funny.

brapp
11-26-2008, 11:45 PM
hey if the vin is scratched ff its liable to be impounded if it is not able to be proved he ownes it. then you go pick it up real cheap at sherrif action

super90
11-27-2008, 04:09 PM
http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368307 :lol:

300rman
11-27-2008, 04:33 PM

*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that guy is in my city! hope i can get some $ together and score a car!

Itrike
11-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Man that right there is why I am nervous buying used cars!!!!!!!!!

z400guy28
11-28-2008, 12:20 AM

I never in a million years would think that someone is as stupid as my friend Tommy. That's just to damn funny.:lol: :lol: