PDA

View Full Version : say HELLO to the amero!!!!! (@#&#$

300rman
11-27-2008, 04:21 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1954933468700958565&hl=es

WTF?

super90
11-27-2008, 04:22 PM
hal turners full of *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*.

edog
11-27-2008, 05:05 PM
I love this crap!!!

What else you got?

ZQ8Dude
11-27-2008, 06:26 PM
I think the OP needs a foil hat.

300rman
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I think the OP needs a foil hat.

send me one please?

gravelyman
11-27-2008, 07:32 PM
The amero is so old news. NEXT

DixiePlowboy
11-27-2008, 08:30 PM
send me one please?

I've got a couple laying around, but they're well worn out......wouldn't do you any good against the brain wave scanners.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Side note: I hear armadillo shells work better than tin foil.

Hoosier_Daddy
11-27-2008, 08:42 PM
This is the first I've heard of it. Never heard of Hal Turner. Are you guys sure it's BS? It scares me, I must admit.

gravelyman
11-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Hal turner is the man:w00t: :w00t: LOL

The Goat
11-27-2008, 08:56 PM
occasionally, I hope for a plague that kills everyone with an IQ score of under 130... it just never seems to happen.

It's quite sad that the average IQ is falling...when, if you gander at genetics, they should be rising.

hal turner...anti-semite

It never ceases to amaze me when our legal system allows a pedo to plea bargin, snitch, and get off with just a slap on the wrist.

Billy Golightly
11-27-2008, 09:13 PM
I think IQs are grossly overrated. But thats only because I seem to never score much more then a hundred flat on them? :wondering: :lol:

honda_atc200es
11-27-2008, 09:22 PM
above 130 is suposedly is genius, i believe mine is around 130 or so and i dont feel too much like a genius =P

The Goat
11-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Billy I doubt you have anything to worry about...100 is about the same as W...and just by having read the things you've typed on here, I can tell you you're a damned sight better off than he is. You're no fool.

Most of the tests are skewed, especially the internet nonsense...however, with the people I'm forced to deal with on a daily basis at this job, I really wonder if all this advancement is helping or hurting us.

Technology has put a serious halt on natural selection if you ask me.

a real IQ test administered by a real licensed professional gives a much more accurate result.

Now don't get me wrong, IQ certainly doesn't mean everything, I did the whole mensa thing for a while, and the amount of people with high IQs who are dumber than *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*...it's ridiculous.

Rob Zombie is in the top 500 or so in the US...unfortunately I'm only ranking in the top 2 million. lol...how sad.

hancadam
11-27-2008, 10:48 PM
From wiki:

Unauthorized postings of images taken from his website have been reposted widely across the Internet, often being used as supposed "proof" of the amero coinage. Notably, white supremacist and former Internet radio talk show host Hal Turner ran a full article on his website about the "amero coin", claiming to have arranged for a United States Government minted "amero" to be smuggled out of the Treasury Department by an employee of that organization.[22]
Following Turner's assertions of federal minting of ameros, a web site marketing the curio coins released a statement debunking Turner's claims of a government cover up regarding Daniel Carr's amero products.[23] The urban legend investigating Web site Snopes also ran a further counter to Turner's claims, stating "neither the U.S. Mint nor the U.S. Treasury has a hand in creating these 'Ameros'. These coins are merely collectibles offered to the buying public by a private company in the business of manufacturing such curiosities."[24] Hal Turner claimed that Carr's website had been created in haste in a matter of days expressly to discredit his claim about the coinage. [25] However, Carr's designs have been available through his website since 2005,[26] and according to a WHOIS search at Network Solutions, the domain "dc-coin.com" was registered by Daniel Carr on 27 September 2005.[27] In October 2008, Hal Turner released a video showing an apparent 20 Amero coin, with claims that shipments of the currency had been sent to China. [28] Yet the coin in Hal Turner's video is identical to a medallion on Daniel Carr's "dc-coin" website, listed as "UNA 2007 20 Ameros, Copper, Satin Finish". [29]

The Goat
11-27-2008, 10:51 PM
that's that coin designer guy? I've seen some wicked futuristic designs of his...a few years ago.

metal with gemstones inside...cool stuff.