PDA

View Full Version : Holey Crap... I'm Gettin Old!!!

chris200x
11-30-2008, 02:20 AM
It's never been this way before.. well, maybe just a little.. but I was out riding all day friday....

You know I went out to a night club tonight and i was fallin asleep sittin right next to the speakers... with hot chicks dancin' all around me... WTF???? I coulldn't wait to get home to hit the bed...:crazy:

Where's the geritol???? :rolleyes:

Does riding one of these old trikes take that much outta you? Maybe i should invest in one of those big comfy couches with 4 wheel drive??? :rolleyes: :banned:
All I wanna do is lay in bed anymore....

Tri-Z Pilot
11-30-2008, 02:42 AM
Well you are what now? 60? jk I got just the thing to perk you up, how about a nice refreshing clamato?:D I've even started mixing them with vodka and texas pete now. That'll put hair on your chest.

Daddio
11-30-2008, 03:29 AM
It's never been this way before.. well, maybe just a little.. but I was out riding all day friday....

You know I went out to a night club tonight and i was fallin asleep sittin right next to the speakers... with hot chicks dancin' all around me... WTF???? I coulldn't wait to get home to hit the bed...:crazy:

Where's the geritol???? :rolleyes:

Does riding one of these old trikes take that much outta you? Maybe i should invest in one of those big comfy couches with 4 wheel drive??? :rolleyes: :banned:
All I wanna do is lay in bed anymore....

Welcome to the aarp club. If you aren't getting mail from the aarp yet you aren't that old. Maybe you should ride more.:wondering J\K
Those things make you use muscles you wouldn't normally use. They kick my arse pretty bad too. Don't feel bad.

88 Turbo Coupe
11-30-2008, 08:23 AM
I love when my muscles burn the next day! Thats when i go out.....To kill the pain lol

Dirtcrasher
11-30-2008, 10:57 AM
When I go on a full day of hard riding, it hurts for at least 2 days and the bruises last a week or more.... I am useless the next day after a good ride.

I'f I just take a few laps on the track, or go on a leisurely ride, it really doesn't bother me much.

Raziel661
11-30-2008, 11:41 AM
WOW!!! could you be any more of a whiney crybaby?

I'm cold... I'm tired..... I wanna go home..... waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! LMFAO

You are old, trade your trike in for a good solid rockin chair. Instead of riding go to bingo.

I'll get you a nice blanket for your legs while you sit in your chair.

sissy. :rolleyes:

Raziel661
11-30-2008, 11:43 AM
oh and 2 and a half hours is not all day friday.

pffft.

chris200x
11-30-2008, 11:48 AM
oh and 2 and a half hours is not all day friday.

pffft.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you better recheck your math there bud... it was alot longer than that!

EDIT: Dude.. this is crackin' me up!!!!:lol: like father... like son! :banned:

SWIGIN
11-30-2008, 11:58 AM
i dont know if you were jokeing or not but i cant ride a larger trike anymore at all.

my knees are bad and i tried to ride my buddys 350x last year and i cant go 30 seconds with out major knee pain...something about the way you sit and move on them.

in fact they hurt all week from a 45sec ride....so yes a quad would help you some i bet. i rode trikes from 81-91 or so so its not like im a quad only guy but they do beat you less if they are set up right.

KASEY
11-30-2008, 12:09 PM
well i am 52,,, and i still let it hang out!!! there is time to whine and cry when you die!!! so take a pill or 3 and go live life!!!

http://i34.tinypic.com/10hk0sm.jpg

Raziel661
11-30-2008, 12:09 PM
dude we left at around noon. And we were back by 3. so ok 3 hours. still not all day.

That pic of "Hardcore" is awesome. :lol:

Lets go ridin today, but not for too long cuz I wouldn't want you to miss "Wheel" and Jeopardy before you go to bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

chris200x
11-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Lol.. I'm not complaining,, just making fun of myself. ;) I think the fact that working 3rd shift,, being cold and wet,, and the rough terrian had alot to do with it. cool pic Kasey.. your pretty nimble for an old guy! :lol:

We've been riding pretty much every weekend since the spring.. so it ain't like those muscles ain't bein used. Not sure what my problem is... :wondering

Oh,, no riding for me today.. I'm nursin a mean hangover. :w00t:

edog
11-30-2008, 12:31 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/Centrum-silver-lut-tab60.gifhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/Centrum-silver-lut-tab60.gifhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/Centrum-silver-lut-tab60.gif

The Goat
11-30-2008, 12:34 PM
before you go out, hit two redbull back to back.

make your first drink of the night "1.5 ounces of captain, 1.5 ounces of makers mark, 1.5 ounces of disarogno and a splash of sour, and a splash of of coke."

lol... I find no matter how tired I am, if I get that into me, I'm ready to fly until dawn.

Daddio
11-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Maybe it was how much you drank that caused you to fall asleep at the bar. Maybe someone slipped you a mickey. :lol:

88 Turbo Coupe
11-30-2008, 12:46 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/Centrum-silver-lut-tab60.gifhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/Centrum-silver-lut-tab60.gifhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/Centrum-silver-lut-tab60.gif

mmmmm.... That looks good. I like the colors.

tanks350x
11-30-2008, 02:45 PM
It's a known fact that alcohol dehydrates you, just drink water in between drinks and you should be all set. Or drink some before you go to bed, worked for me when I used to get HAMMERED!:naughty: :naughty:
As far as getting tired all the time, change your det, stay away from fast food joints

chris200x
11-30-2008, 04:18 PM
WOW!!! could you be any more of a whiney crybaby?

I'm cold... I'm tired..... I wanna go home..... waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! LMFAO

You are old, trade your trike in for a good solid rockin chair. Instead of riding go to bingo.

I'll get you a nice blanket for your legs while you sit in your chair.

sissy. :rolleyes:

If I wasn't certian you'd wreck my wheeler,, the next time we go out I'll let you ride it for the day... We'll see how old you feel the next day! Here's the closet you ever came to riding a trike.... biatch! :lol: :TrikesOwn
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/March15ridingpics015.jpg

The tops of my legs and those muscles below the shoulders towards the back are the one that usually hurt the most. But I'm achey all over. Maybe I'm just gettin sick. :(

300rman
11-30-2008, 07:52 PM
dont feel bad man. im ony 19, and i can stay up all night BY MYSELF.
BUT as soon as you put me out somewhere, like in a bar or club, i am tired at 1030 and just want to go to bed.
But I stay home, and ill be up till 5am before i start to feel tired in the slightest.
But it does NOT matter, with a group of people, i get extremely tired very early, just as you describe your situation in the first post.

300rman
11-30-2008, 07:58 PM
When I go on a full day of hard riding, it hurts for at least 2 days and the bruises last a week or more.... I am useless the next day after a good ride.

I'f I just take a few laps on the track, or go on a leisurely ride, it really doesn't bother me much.

i used to be that way. after 5 weekends of solid hard riding, by the 4th and 5th weekends, all day on the dirtbike didnt tire my muscles out at all, and i was golden the next day.

i imagine being older has an effect, but i think regular movement is the key. the landscaping guy i worked with is 64 years old, and he still is out there doing grunt work right alongside the young guys. he has joint problems, but working doesnt bother him much, its his yearly week's vacation that really tears him up bad.

ChrisD
11-30-2008, 09:15 PM
I hear you loud and clear Chris. A good woods ride kicks my tail. The dunes and the ice are fine, but put me in the woods for a day and I am jello the next day. Rough riding will kill anyone.

One piece of advice....go to a different gentlemen's club. Your energy level is a direct response to the group around you....just like riding to the ability of the guys you ride with. If you are with a bunch of jammin riders, you will ride harder and better than you ever thought you could.

Go to a club where the girls are enaging and you will see a different result. Cheers!!!

DeePa
11-30-2008, 10:55 PM
i usually take a mid day nap in the back of my truck...but that all depends how much molson canadian was consumed the previous night...

brapp
11-30-2008, 11:21 PM
the only times i really hurt is the really rocky hare scrambles but good streachign and warmign up your muscles willreally help alot at the end of the day.

SCEADU
11-30-2008, 11:38 PM
I have started to drink alot of water before and while I am riding and I have read that you should eat a couple of asprin prior to riding to keep the arm pump down. It helps when you are an "Old Fart".

threewheelin-feelin
12-01-2008, 12:00 AM
haha dude dont worrie im 21 and after a full day of hard riding i love jumping in bed...and my legs usally hurt for a couple days afterwards