PDA

View Full Version : Thought I would share an awesome pic

okieRrider
11-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Hey guys I coach my sons soccer team, we had a very good season this year to boot. Amyways one of the moms on the team is like fuji kodakmoto she takes 150 - 175 pics a game and they turn out awesome. Here is one in particular of my son, as coach I never saw this exact moment with all the other stuff going but he says it is when he is scoring that day. Anyways it is an awesome pic I thought I would share with you guys. If you ever want to do something in your life that will make you feel a million bucks for 16 weeks out of a year try being a coach of any youth team:w00t: :p ;) :D :D :D

Buster Brown
11-30-2008, 11:19 PM
That's a once in a lifetime pic. You should have told us your kid was into karate. :lol:
Seriously though, that's cool! It's great that you give your time to mentor so many youths. Kudos to ya! :w00t:

smokinwrench
11-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Chris that is an awesome picture. Looks like Destin is floating. I enjoy coaching stuff but always happy when season is over.

Daddio
11-30-2008, 11:40 PM
That's a once in a lifetime pic. You should have told us your kid was into karate. :lol:
Seriously though, that's cool! It's great that you give your time to mentor so many youths. Kudos to ya! :w00t:
Seriously, it looks like he has a blackbelt in soccer.:)

honda250sx
12-01-2008, 12:06 AM
thats some matrix stuff right there. Awesome picture. Youth sports coaching is definetly a great time.

That one belongs in a big frame coach!!