PDA

View Full Version : MAN WTF?! stupid azz buyers!

SYKO
12-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Ok I am not going to ship or come and get it for that price I have a local junk yard that i can buy from and buy the whole car for that price.So what I am going to do.Since I am the person that I am and don't want a bad name for myself.MERRY CRISMAS I am going to pay for this item and let you do what ever with it.And contact Ebay and tell them that this Item is inpoperly advertised.So maybe that it wont happen again or you will be more carefull your self so someone else wont have the same mistake.I understood the listing and also seen the free shipping.I guess it was also my mistake for bidding on such of a confussed mess

my listing

http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230310306201&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

clearly states LOCAL PICKUP, buyer aranges SHIPPING or possible delivery

WTF?!

ebay makes it hard to list an item like this with all there new shipping crap, of course it said free shipping, but I could not for the life of me take it out.

So I put it in the listing LOCAL PICKUP WTF?! people cant read any more?

now I got a pissy buyer

should I send him his money back, I could give 2 craps less about this motor its as good as junk to me

:crazy:

Mosh
12-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Take the negative feedback, pay him his money back.....

And beat that engine with a trail pro!

SYKO
12-03-2008, 08:42 PM
ok I got pissed and fired off a return email to him and then sent his money back.

thats F'ed up I have a perfect score and some blind retard may F it up for me? screw that! I know someone in his town and I'm callen them!

Orangecnty250r
12-03-2008, 08:44 PM
He should have emailed you if he was confused....he read!! he knows the deal...he's just trying to take you for a ride so screw him!!!!!

prohemi500
12-04-2008, 01:52 AM
WOW OC :lol:

prohemi500
12-04-2008, 02:00 AM
From the sound of it syko, you just got that one idiot who has to bid on YOUR item and he fails to read anything other than the place bid tab. Happens to all of us so don't feel bad. What really sux is you cant leave anything other than positive feedback for him or none at all, but it looked like to me reading his response he intended on paying you with the intentions of NOT leaving a negative feedback on you. Dont e-mail or call him anymore and maybe he will not ruin your score! If he does, well, read OC's post again!!

SYKO
12-04-2008, 09:12 AM
YEA I emailed him back kinda pissy but not to bad, and sent his money back. I was going to fire off that he should use that money to put towards soem reading glasses, but didnt take it that far.

judgeing by his score hes a ebay newby anyway I lost my original ebay accout back in 03 and have used this one since, so I know the drill.

it just sucks becouse now I need to relist it, I hate to use this motor for scrap weight

88 Turbo Coupe
12-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Send the money back minus the listing fee.

cybrman
12-05-2008, 12:42 AM
The guy aint got no sense!
Who in their right mind would offer free shipping on an engine? lol
Hello, knock knock anybody home?
Funny how ebay has slanted the playing field to the buyer and then intentionally misleads the buyer, who then blames the seller.
Seems to me they would value the sellers a bit more, can't have buyers without sellers.

jason85atc250r
12-05-2008, 11:51 PM
my listing

http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230310306201&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

clearly states LOCAL PICKUP, buyer aranges SHIPPING or possible delivery

WTF?!

ebay makes it hard to list an item like this with all there new shipping crap, of course it said free shipping, but I could not for the life of me take it out.

So I put it in the listing LOCAL PICKUP WTF?! people cant read any more?

now I got a pissy buyer

should I send him his money back, I could give 2 craps less about this motor its as good as junk to me

:crazy:

you can take the shipping parts out and have it say pickup only. when listing your item click on where it says "calculated: cost varies by buyer location " at the top of where you add all the weight and box size and stuff. you get a couple options like " fixed rate" and one other i forget rite now:wondering the last one off the 4 is the "local pickup" option.

doing that gets rid of the automatic calculated shipping part altogether or free shipping like your auction and it'll say pickup only at the top of your listing by your price.

SYKO
12-06-2008, 12:14 AM
Take the negative feedback, pay him his money back.....

And beat that engine with a trail pro!

I did! trailpro put a hole in the block...now its really no good!:lol:

my email return shortly after I sent his money back

listen PAL im sending your money back, I dont need this kind of crap. Ive been having to deal with this stupid ebay shipping where it says free shipping even though I put local pickup. Thats why is CLEARLY states in my listing local pickup only or buyer aranges shipping. Maybe next time you will decide to READ the listing before you bid.. WTH would have FREE shipping on a motor and trans, good job, use that money to pay for some glasses now.

prohemi500
12-06-2008, 03:20 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: If you don't get any feedback from that.............

SYKO
12-06-2008, 10:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: If you don't get any feedback from that.............

yea I know but even though I may have messed up having "free shipping" on the listing

Hes just a Plain RETARD for thinking free shipping on a motor and trans combo:crazy: wtf? , he said it was confusing?

prohemi500
12-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Theres no doubt he's missing a few brain cells :crazy: but that last e-mail was just too funny! :lol: :lol:

ProCarbine2k1
12-11-2008, 08:42 PM
I had the same thing happen to me once. I stated in the ad several times that shipping wasnt free, that I would ship UPS at buyers expense. It worked out well, I shipped the item and within a couple of months the buyer was "no longer a member."
Dont worry, these folks dont last long.. Kudos to you for giving this guy his cash back- I think you made the situation right.

SYKO
12-11-2008, 08:49 PM
yea I wont keep anyones money like that, its just not good business in my opinion wether or not their retarded either.

I relisted it and its got a few bids and it took some figureing out how to get the free shipping off.

had a few emails asking why I relisted it again and I told them what happend, and their like "what a retard" lmfao!

smvorndran
12-11-2008, 09:38 PM
This poster fits that buyer. He can be your retard.

smvorndran