PDA

View Full Version : Paint ball anyone?

Tiger76
12-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Hello,
I know that TF is still6 months away and I don't know if it would be allowed but if it is would anyone be intrested in having a paintball war? My husband has 3 guns they are co2 gas and old but still work. If any one knows if that is allowed we would love to know. If it is we will get what we need in order to play. Anyone let me know.
Beth (Tiger 76)

The Goat
12-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I don't see that flying well at all...and I've never even been to Haspin.

from when we used to play rec...the markers and sport just have a bad rap.

hancadam
12-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Me and a bunch of guys at work just started playing. It costs us a lot of money to get into, but we had a blast. Can't wait to go again.

The Goat
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM
what type of equipment are yall running? also, what type of ball do yall play rec, x, or sim?

I will say that the single biggest upgrade for any marker out there, no matter how much it costs....Nitrogen. CO2 is for the birds.

Used to run a
03 Shocker
LPR/ high efficiency kit running at 125 psi
Maxflo LPR grip
Smartparts 68ci 4500 psi tank with secondary LPR
Halo with Victory board
Full Freak Kit
Flipped Switch on Dynasty Board
No eyes

I could sling 14 to 20 bps on a good day.

Shot nothing but neon green Evil through it, chopped maybe two balls the entire time I had it. Was only supposed to run to 170psi. Tweaked the dwell settings to drop it down to 125...that thing was a peach. Got nearly a case and a half out of a tank. That's a bit.

ATC-Eric
12-09-2008, 11:23 PM
I think it would be a blast to go all mad max, and ride around doubles on the trikes shootin at eachother!!!!

Id buy a gun for that!!!!!

bark bark trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

SeaBass8
12-10-2008, 09:50 AM
I used to have a Phamtom something or other. This is going back about 15 years. I used a tank and also I had a 6 pack quick change CO2 cartridge changer thingy. Top of the line back then. A buddy of mine was trying to get me back into it. Was showing some of the crazy guns they have now.

The Goat
12-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Eric you have no idea how hard that is, even on a quad. Lol. Golf carts are another story.

Tiger76
12-13-2008, 10:00 PM
I personally have never shot but my husband has and had a blast so I am willing to try it. He has old guns but they work. So if anyone can find out if it would be allowed at TF I will make sure the paint ball guns and stuff are packed. Let me know. Thanks.
Beth (Tiger76)

ATC-Eric
12-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Eric you have no idea how hard that is, even on a quad. Lol. Golf carts are another story.

Im willing to give it a shot :acr