PDA

View Full Version : well im out for the summer broke my collor bone

Xowner
06-30-2003, 09:53 PM
well sun i was riding the 86 200X at my moms boyfriends mom and dads house and i was busting arse down the drive way and i missed the turn before the brige and it was etheir the brige or the woods when into the woods anh hit some thing and it bucked my off on my shoulder and i cracked it ... it didnt hurt till i got back home but THE BIKE IS OK IT STARTED UP ANED RODE HOME :D I PUT IT UP AND HAVNT LOOK AT IT YET but tom my moms boyfriend followed me home and said the axel looked bent ........ but im out for 4-6 weeks and my base ball team is in the city torneys so im out for the 4 and my baseball games!!!!!!!! I WAS WEARING A HELMET THO :-D

Howdy
06-30-2003, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear about your crash. I hope you have a fast recovery. I hope the trikes ok too.

If it makes you feel any better I have been there before. Once riding on the ice I had to make a choice of ice cold water or trees. I was sick for a week and the bike was frozen solid. lol
Howdy

Andrew
06-30-2003, 10:34 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Xowner
06-30-2003, 10:37 PM
ya the doc said the less i move it the fast it will heal so i though about duck taping my arm to my body :twisted:

Xowner
06-30-2003, 10:39 PM
ya the doc said the less i move it the fast it will heal so i though about duck taping my arm to my body :twisted:

wanta250r
06-30-2003, 11:06 PM
I hate it when they try to buck you off lol