PDA

View Full Version : Where's EDOG??

Dirtcrasher
12-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Maybe it's just me.....

But, it seems like once a few of us made fun of his Krylon painted 3fiddyX shock, he hasn't been around too much....

Heck, ATCCHICKY posted and IDT he replied in that post either, now thats just plain :crazy:

Anyhow, I hope he didn't jump on the Krylon sniffin wagon, we could find him dead under an under-ridden ATC :lol: Spray cans kill 3wheelers and people kill 3wheelers and 3wheelers kill ....... I think you get it shens

I bet he's just migrated to another board until he can raise his feathers again.

We love ya DOG, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :naughty: :D

DeePa
12-09-2008, 08:55 PM
its actually been really nice without him...but this post will just get him all fired up and go back to his old stuff like typing fail!!!! 30 times in large red letters...

i think mosh banned him for trying to give him head

Mrs.Mosh
12-09-2008, 09:08 PM
First of all, neither I nor Mosh banned him.
Mosh isn't even a Mod. If he was, half the forum would be banned.:lol: :postwhore

2nd of all, Edog brought it on himself, and the banner shall remain private unless,they want to say they did it.

3rd of all, we all have about 1 hour 38 minutes more of silence left on the boards.
trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

fabiodriven
12-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Y'know, I swear to god I was gonna start this same exact thread...:shiftyeyes: What's up with you DC?

factoryX
12-09-2008, 09:22 PM
ok, I had nothing to do with it...

firehart
12-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I really like the new word filter. See. Trail Pros are good for something.

honda250sx
12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
I heard he was reporting from San Fran at the "Gays that Spray" connvention. Something about an agreement with his Duplicolor Sponsor. I'm sure he will comeback with his rainbow painted X at least back together as a roller.

Billy Golightly
12-09-2008, 09:46 PM
I banned him, I think for a week? 2 weeks? whatever it was it wasn't long enough. Mainly for all the post whoring he has been doing lately and then for crapping on a guys ad in the classifieds too on top of it. No sense in it at all. Posting whoring and idiocy is and has been a banable offense here for quite some time. It just needs brief enforcement from time to time.

The Goat
12-09-2008, 09:54 PM
well, I mean it would only take about three guesses to figure out who, and it should honestly only take one.

poor edoggy.

I will be posting up rather large pics myself in the coming months...just waiting for all of my parts to start arriving.

Howdy
12-09-2008, 10:29 PM
I banned him, I think for a week? 2 weeks? whatever it was it wasn't long enough. Mainly for all the post whoring he has been doing lately and then for crapping on a guys ad in the classifieds too on top of it. No sense in it at all. Posting whoring and idiocy is and has been a banable offense here for quite some time. It just needs brief enforcement from time to time.

If you wouldn't have, then I would have. Some people don't know where to stop.
Howdy

brapp
12-09-2008, 10:40 PM
holey trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro chris christmas perseant came early lol

ATC-Eric
12-09-2008, 11:10 PM
trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro lol

Vealmonkey
12-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Even though I've gotten on edogs case a couple times, and thought he might be overboard on a couple things, I give him the benefit of the doubt. I've pretty much spray painted all my trikes until the Tiger, so I can't even razz him about that. But I can say, comments like he's at the Gays that Sprays convention are totally unnecessary. Things like that should get other people a vacation on here for a week or 2. That crap is uncalled for.

edog
12-10-2008, 12:05 AM
I for one, have gone overboard. It's time for a change.

The RULES
No trolling, and post baiting. If you post something with the intention of doing nothing more then pissing a person(s) off you are doing what is known as trolling or post baiting. Trolling and post baiting will not be tolerated period, and you will be banned without warning or notice totally at any moderators discretion.

factoryX
12-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Talk about a test of self control.... Dog is off the leash...

atcchicky
12-11-2008, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=Dirtcrasher;682533]Maybe it's just me.....

But, it seems like once a few of us made fun of his Krylon painted 3fiddyX shock, he hasn't been around too much....

Heck, ATCCHICKY posted and IDT he replied in that post either, now thats just plain :crazy:

what do you mean by that?

Dirtcrasher
12-11-2008, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=Dirtcrasher;682533]Maybe it's just me.....

what do you mean by that?

Sorry... Nothing meant towards yourself :beer

You put up a topic and he hadn't responded........

He's generally one of the first guys to respond when a female shows up on the board...... Always with upbeat content of course :lol: :welcome:

ProCarbine2k1
12-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Billy, remind me to shake your hand at TF09, better yet Ill give you a hug.. Oh wait, um.. and handshake should do :lol: :lol:

Billy Golightly
12-11-2008, 09:05 PM
:lol: I appreciate the enthusiasm dude but I think I'll just go for a handshake too :beer:

ProCarbine2k1
12-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Haha.. :beer :beer Handshake it is!

chris200x
12-11-2008, 09:14 PM
holey chris christmas perseant came early lol

Now you see that. birthday wishes do come true! :D :lock:

atcchicky
12-11-2008, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=atcchicky;683112]

Sorry... Nothing meant towards yourself :beer

You put up a topic and he hadn't responded........

He's generally one of the first guys to respond when a female shows up on the board...... Always with upbeat content of course :lol: :welcome:

i didnt care i was just wondering:)

freaksfix
12-12-2008, 03:05 AM
I thought maybe he gave up on trikes and it was nothing but hardcore coin collecting and realy big pics of pennys..