PDA

View Full Version : anyone else buying to much

freaksfix
12-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Man seems like the market just fell off the earth for trike parts.. am i the only one buying parts like crazy? hell im even buying parts for trikes i dont own.. the parts are so cheap right now its crazy!

someone beat me to a dura blue swinger for an air cooled R i think OC for 50 beans shipped.. wasnt at a computer and forgot befor i left the house..

atctim
12-11-2008, 11:54 PM
About time the market came back around for hte buyer - I am loving it!

dirtface
12-12-2008, 06:11 AM
I am getting great deals too. Better buy now, when it comes back around the prices will probably be throught the roof. I have had stuff in my Ebay watch with great BIN prices that normally wouldn't last a couple minutes, it's in there a couple days before someone buys it.

thefox
12-12-2008, 08:00 AM
We are just doing are part to keep things going, one auction at a time!

Kintore
12-12-2008, 08:49 AM
Thats right, trike buying and parts buying are going to save the economy, Lota stuff to buy boys pony up!

Dirtcrasher
12-12-2008, 06:09 PM
I am spending waaaaay tooooooooooo much right now, I just can't pass it up and I'm still working and getting a great paycheck.

I'm dropping 1000$ a month on ATC's and related parts/tools.............. EASY!

The Goat
12-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Well my boss banned Internet use at work, so I have no time to buy stuff. After the sixth, I'll go back to buying.

ATC-Eric
12-13-2008, 11:57 PM
Im dying to be done with my big trip in January, Im gonna be spending a lot more on trikes.

In the last day Ive spend around 120 shipped for two complete exhuasts for the 250r, and tri-z. Im feelin pretty good.

ATC-Eric
12-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Good god parts are cheaper then dirt right now!

I cant spend much money right now and its killin me to pass up some of these deals!

oldtime3wheeler
12-16-2008, 07:20 PM
I see parts I want and need everywhere. If christmas wasnt right around the corner I would probably have some extra cash. Hopefully the trike matrket will stay the same price wise

keister
12-18-2008, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=freaksfix;683196]Man seems like the market just fell off the earth for trike parts.. am i the only one buying parts like crazy? hell im even buying parts for trikes i dont own.. the parts are so cheap right now its crazy![QUOTE]

I hear ya. Just took delivery last night on some cheap eBay tires for my 250R. I also have rims and and a few other misc liquid R parts.

Only one problem..... I don't yet own an R.

brapp
12-18-2008, 03:14 PM
i know what you gusy are meanign i just bough ta set of calipers fo rmy quadracer for 5 bucks and a bunch of other stuff in the past 2 weeks

Georgia Boy 666
12-22-2008, 11:10 PM
what i have noticed on ebay- is not much of up's and downs on prices, just needing the dang part now, and it shows up couple weeks later- and then bidding waaay too much for it, just to lose lol

82300R
12-23-2008, 09:50 PM
:drool: The last thing i bought was a carb kit for my 80 185!:drool: The days of just buying shot are over! :crazy: I'm at the point now unless i really don't need it , i ain't bidding!:eek:

sandpuppi101
12-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Part's Freak's,yep I've been doing the same thing ,but i've been hitting craigslist pretty hard picking up every complete or par's machine I can get my hand's on. i don't know how it is by you's all for the market,It seem's about the same everywhere,but michigan is hurting and everybody's needing that cash,so basically i've been buying more trike's than just individual part's,but i'm still buying..

freaksfix
12-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Part's Freak's,yep I've been doing the same thing ,but i've been hitting craigslist pretty hard picking up every complete or par's machine I can get my hand's on. i don't know how it is by you's all for the market,It seem's about the same everywhere,but michigan is hurting and everybody's needing that cash,so basically i've been buying more trike's than just individual part's,but i'm still buying..

Yeah ive been buy the parts bikes too.. Ive bought a TRX200, TRX250, KLT200 and a ATK406 in the last week and a half for $225.... Iv also been getting into the older tractors.. Even thow the parts market is down ive been able to buy these bikes cheap enough to part them out on ebay and localy and still make a very good extra income.. Thats what gives me my extra for play money and trike parts..