PDA

View Full Version : Trikefast CD - Last Call for Submissions

TimSr
07-01-2003, 09:31 AM
If anyone has pictures to submit that has not done so already, this is your last chance. I should be rolling these out by the middle of next week. We have almost 500 pictures, a half dozen videos. Howdy sent some 8mm video, which Im editing and compiling into a video, and trying to keep it all on one CD.

If anyone has sent any and not heard from me, or they are on their way, please let me know. If you need an address, email me at Leadboot@neo.rr.com.

freaksfix
07-01-2003, 04:32 PM
Tim would Fri. be too late for me to priority mail you my pics??

TimSr
07-01-2003, 08:02 PM
I can wait if know they are coming, but Friday is the 4th, and govt employees sure wont be working!

freaksfix
07-01-2003, 10:19 PM
OK, it will go out Thru. whether they are all on the CD or not. I'll crack the wip on my buddy thats putting them on the CD for me.

Thanks Matt

freaksfix
07-03-2003, 01:07 AM
Well Tim bad news, I went to my buddies house today to see if the pics were done, he had them almost done and his computer crashed or something lastnight and he lost all the pics. Looks like my pics wont make the CD, it would take another few days to get them all scanned again..... :evil: :evil:

Howdy
07-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Well Tim bad news, I went to my buddies house today to see if the pics were done, he had them almost done and his computer crashed or something lastnight and he lost all the pics. Looks like my pics wont make the CD, it would take another few days to get them all scanned again..... :evil: :evil:

I took my pictures ( negatives ) down to the local photo shop and had them put on CD. They had all 4 rolls done in 3-4 hrs too.
It wasn't free but they got them all on there.
Howdy

Truckster
07-03-2003, 09:43 AM
I can wait if know they are coming, but Friday is the 4th, and govt employees sure wont be working!

Tim, those pics of badlands look horn! magic looking place!

Nowhere like that in Aussie that I know of, everyone is shiat scared of being sued these days, so bike parks are closing faster than you can blink.

I grew up ridin bikes(1979 first one XR75), and my 3yr old son, I wanted the same for him, but with the price of bikes, (80cc MX bike here is over $3000) I dont see that happening.