PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get one of these funny "E's" from Blue Marb

Wickedfinger
07-01-2003, 05:14 PM
This is really wierd .... the guy must have done a websearch for message board interest on his product and we came up. Did anyone else get one? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Subj: Re: Blue Marble Oil
Date: 7/1/2003 8:45:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: Tejas10@aol.com
File: Yamahacylinder.zip (321349 bytes) DL Time (45333 bps): < 2 minutes
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jonny, I saw your post on the 3 wheeler forum about some guy being on our payroll, I can assure you that he's not, nor do we even know who he is. There have been over 10 new World Records broken with 2-stroke engines running our oil however. I can say that without exception, every writer or editor who's ever done a product evaluation on Blue Marble, simply won't use anything else in their own toys etc. There are several bike / offroad magazines that are slated to come out with articles over the next few months regarding it. To date, we've sold out of it 10 times in the past 5 1/2 years, with many people who have run out of it, not blinking an eye to spend as much as $80 just to overnight it to them. Also, 6 of the factory engineers with one of the major OEM's have been running it in their own personal things for the past 2-3 years, but for obvious reasons, they can't nor will they come out on record and say anything about it. Until recently, there was never any money behind it to really get it off the ground, the inventors who developed it are great chemists/scientists, but they're not businessmen. Last November some people stepped up to the plate and bought the patent rights to it out, and it's ( the core technology ) is being widely studied by some different universities, with most of the people involved in it, becoming overwhelmed about how dramatically it's changing and improving the combustion effieciency. One problem that we've had for years, is guys who're competitive, simply refusing to say anything about it for fear of giving up their edge. We recently signed up a new dealer in Napa, CA that's one of the top World Champion Jetski teams ( Kawasaki ) that's stated that in 20 something years of racing, he's never seen acceleration gains like he has with ours, and recently ordered the complete removal of Redline oil from all of their race skis. Another customer in Maine recently called in claiming that after his first tankful of fuel in his CR125 dirtbike, that he had to go from a 12 to a 13 tooth front sprocket, then after the 5th or 6th tank of fuel, he had to put a larger rear tire on. Yesterday, I spoke with a guy who's one of the big names in "freestyle" snowmobile and motocross that essentialy said the same thing. Also, recently speaking with one of the offroad editors stated that on a recent trip to Baja Mexico, that one of their staff guys ran out of fuel 3 times on his YZ 250, and was running out of fuel between 77-81 miles, after his first tank of fuel with our product, he got 99 miles, and improved acceleration. Didn't really mean to be so long winded, but this product really does what is claimed and we're now backing it up with 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. In the past 5+ years, we've never been asked to refund money, nor had complaints about it not working as described. In fact the freestyler that I just mentioned told me yesterday that his KTM dirtbike calls for rebuilding the top end of the engine at about 20-25 hours, he's currently at 125 hours on it, and the compression is still like new, with no signs of wear. If you have any questions about it, please give us a call toll free at (877) 685-8237. Also, attached are some sparkplug and cylinder pictures sent to me from one of the magazine editors that was taken from twin Yamaha 700 snowmobiles after running Yamalube and our product for roughly 3500 miles, you guess which set is from what engine.

Thanks for your time!

Jeff Waugh
www.nulubes.com
www.envirofuelslp.com
(877) 685-8237

Billy Golightly
07-01-2003, 05:19 PM
Wow thats sweet. When I get my R's oil leaks plugged up where I will feel safe riding it alot again I need to email them and see if they'll send me a bottle and let me do an evaluation to go on the frontpage.

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-01-2003, 05:36 PM
i didn't get any emails :(

sandrooster
07-02-2003, 04:19 AM
Anyone know where I can get a gallon of Blue Marble two stroke.

Jeb
07-02-2003, 11:04 AM
Like me, you'll probably have to get it from their website. I don't see any dealers listed for Colorado or Texas. You can only buy a case at this time. A case is 4 gallons for $120 + 20$ shipping = $140. This sounds bad, but it equates to $35 per gallon which is .27 cents per ounce (128 ounces in a gallon). I use Bel Ray MC1 and each 12 oz bottle costs $4.95 where I get it (if I remember right) So lets just say MY typical Bel-Ray cost is 12 oz for 5 bucks wich is .42 cents per ounce. So buying the Blue Marble oil in bulk AND figuring in shipping into the cost of the oil it's a allot cheaper per ounce and in the long run much cheaper to buy the 4 gallons of Blue Marble even though it's seems expensive in the intitial cost. I'm not sure what 4 gallons of Bel Ray costs with shipping, straight from Bel-Ray. To figure this out would be a better comparison. Or figure a 12 oz retail bottle of Bel-Ray MC1 to a 12 oz retail bottle of Blue Marble. My comparison above only demonstrates the value that I would personally see from ceasing to buy a couple bottles of MC1 at a time from my local dealer and mail ordering a case of Blue Marble.

My question for the guys that use it is the Mixing Ratio? There's one Testimonial on their website for a dirt bike. The guy CLAIMS he's switched from Klotz at 50:1 to BM at 100:1 :shock: !! Mixed that lean, no wonder plugs are clean and there's no carbon build-up!!. So if I bought a case, Not only would I be typically getting my oil at over a dime cheaper per ounce, but I would be using half as much, since I'm pretty much a 50:1 Bel-Ray user right now. According to their web-site, should I purchase this oil, I should pretty much see an instant change in my Tri-Z since it's an iron bore but will still take a while for the full effect to set in. They then say on my Nikasil-lined KXT cylinder, it could be 500 miles before I see any changes. On it, I would want to buy at least new gaskets and rings and tear the top end down and clean the cylinder, piston, head, and power-valves as well as the carb. Then start fresh with Blue Marble. This way I wouldn't have to wait 500 miles and my Tecate needs that anyway so I won't figure that cost in.

This oil sounds almost too good to be true. Much cheaper cost coupled with better performance and less oil usage!! I want to try some, but it will be a while before i can part with $140 for a case. So if we can come up with a way to mail order a bottle or two from some of these dealers they list than that would be a better way to go.

What are some you guys here that use Blue Marble mixing it at?

Oh by the way, i didn't get an email either from Blue Marble. :-D

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-02-2003, 12:20 PM
Like me, you'll probably have to get it from their website.

what is their website? :?

Jeb
07-02-2003, 12:37 PM
I got these from the bottom of Wicked's letter he posted:

Jeff Waugh
www.nulubes.com
www.envirofuelslp.com
(877) 685-8237

I went to www.nulubes.com

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-02-2003, 01:11 PM
I got these from the bottom of Wicked's letter he posted:

:oops: I didn't even realize that

TimSr
07-02-2003, 05:54 PM
I spoke with Jeff Waugh extensively today. I am applying to be a dealer, and provided there are no snags, which I dont expect, I should have Blue Marble product to sell very shortly, in 1 gallon or in 13oz, as well as some 4 stroke product.

Billy Golightly
07-02-2003, 07:26 PM
Thats sweet TimSr, I'll probably put an order in for you when you get some.

kimmer250r
07-02-2003, 07:48 PM
I looked into becoming a dealer long ago and it costs alot to deal bm. You have to buy it buy the pallet to be a dealer and I don't have $5000 sitting around to do that. As for the oil, it kicks ass! I love the stuff and all the claims are 110% true. And if you can't afford $35 a gallon then you are a cheap trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. :-P lol It is worth the cost believe me. Better gas mileage, more throttle responce, little to no smoke or smell, higher rpms, you can't go wrong. Your machine will smoke worse for the first 600-700 miles or until all the carbon is cleaned out of the motor. All I can say is try it.

TimSr
07-02-2003, 08:22 PM
A little simple math that puts the cost into perspectice.

$35 - gallon
gallon = 128 oz
$3.50 per 12.8 oz

Spectro, MC1, and many other synthetics come in 12.8 oz bottles (so they can easily be mixed one bottle into a 5 gal can = 50:1)
Even if it only EQUALS synthetics, its still less expensive. I pay around $4.95 for a bottle of MC1.

Jeb
07-03-2003, 10:14 AM
TimSr, I second that!! The math is what I detailed also in the first paragraph of my post above. I pay about the same as you for BelRay MC1. definitely not "fuzzy math!!. :D Glad to hear you're going to become a dealer! Did Jeff give you a recommended mixing ratio?

Kimmer, what do you mix it at? Are you running it at 100:1?????????

Thanks!

TimSr
07-03-2003, 11:45 AM
He didnt "recommend" any particular ratio, though he said guys are running as high as 100:1, it wasnt particularly endorsed. He then told of other guys running at 70:1, but I get the impression that 50:1 is probably a good place to start. Its no accident they are beginning to package it in 12.8 oz bottles. If it burns as clean as claimed, I dont see much point in leaning out any more than that. I intend to put it in the R, the Z, and the E-Ton, as well as try some of the 4 stroke stuff in my van, the Raptor, and the lawnmower for test purposes. Results, however they turn out, will be posted.
By the way, all of you 32:1, 38:1, 40:1, 42:1 guys, did you ever wonder why synthetics come in 12.8 oz bottles? It wasnt because it sounded like a good round number, and it wasnt to make the math diffcult in figuring out how much of the stuff to put in your gas can. If not a quart, why not a pint? Why not an even 12 oz? How in the world did they come up with 12.8 oz as the amount to put into a bottle? Could it possibly be the simplicity of dumping one whole bottle into a 5 gallon can, without pouring into measuring cups, which magically comes out at exactly 50:1?
Hmmm...... :?:

TimSr
07-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Its official. Product is on the way!!!!

wanta250r
07-03-2003, 03:59 PM
has anyone tried there 4-stroke oil -D

Wickedfinger
07-04-2003, 02:14 AM
great stuff Tim and good luck with it!

J.D.
07-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Tim, be sure to let us know how it works and I'm interested in buying some from you when you start to sell.

Howdy
07-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Its official. Product is on the way!!!!

That is cool. I might have to try some of that in the Polaris. Put me in for 2 quarts. lmao j/k I will probably buy a gallon. I have a big resivior to fill.

Howdy