PDA

View Full Version : got my power back today

badasskfx
12-18-2008, 07:37 PM
wow lost my power for a week. all i can say is thank god its on today. im running out of sox and underware. LOL any one else loose power this long.
my poor chain saw got its trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro kicked also:rolleyes: to many trees down

Dirtcrasher
12-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Good news bud!!.... There was a real fine line between "fun" and "trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro"!!

Tons of NH guys I work with got nailed and STILL have no power. Brings us back to the Abraham Lincoln and the candle days :lol:

badasskfx
12-18-2008, 07:51 PM
i bought a generator on tuesday. with 2 kids the candles and camp stoves got old after 2 days. now im getting ready to move 2 feet of snow this weekend.LOL

The Goat
12-18-2008, 09:46 PM
hell a week, that's a light storm there. lol.

just kidding...glad your power is back on bud.

I'll take the cold over a power outage in 100 degree summer any day of the week though.

tanks350x
12-19-2008, 09:31 PM
I go up there every day, I was amazed at how many power lines I seen down because of trees, esp. over by brrcuda's way. I think he only lost power for a couple of days though. Glad to hear you got yours back on though

edog
12-19-2008, 10:28 PM
We got that chit up here in 98. Power was out for a month. We got 1/2" of ice this last storm.

brapp
12-20-2008, 11:52 AM
i have 3 generators and when the storms hit iam also a sub for the county and break out the climbign spikes and run saw for them. and use the trikes/ quads to search the power lines for breaks and trees down but its not uncommon to be out fo ra few days btu a week might be pushign it .