PDA

View Full Version : Super cheap 350X in Rhode Island

smvorndran
12-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Man, this may be a scam, but it might just be a guy that doesn't know what it's worth. I'd snag it in an instant if I was within 5 hours of it. Somebody get this, it looks great!!!

http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/964856401.html

"1986 honda 350x 3-wheeler runs great, never abused. i've owned this for 15yrs no and can say enough about this great quad. don't no if thats a good price but i think its fair for a bike that looks good and runs great."

Not mine, but wish it was.
smvorndran

200xman
12-20-2008, 09:36 PM
That's definitely a scam since the bike in the picture is Brapp's.:welcome:

Meat-BoX
12-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Busted
:lol:

smvorndran
12-21-2008, 09:04 PM
That looked too good to be true. Man, scammers are popping up everywhere. One of my co-workers found a too-good-to-be-true deal on a tractor close by, and I told him it was probably a scam, but to email them anyway just in case it was a must-sell situation. It was on yesterdaystractors.com. Well, the same old line. "I'm in the military serving in Iraq, and I need to sell this quick. I have a company that will hold your check for 7 days while we ship you the tractor, you inspect it, and only then will we cash your check." I already hate the scammers, but to say they're serving in Iraq, they deserve to shot for pulling that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.!!!

smvorndran

atctim
12-21-2008, 09:23 PM
LOL - that is Brapp's trike and it says it's a quad in the ad. Can people not count to 4?

edog
12-21-2008, 11:04 PM
I was soooo excited i couldn't even find
the buy it now button. RRrrrrrrrrrrr