PDA

View Full Version : Donations for 3 Wheeler World...............

Howdy
07-01-2003, 10:36 PM
I have had a lot of people ask how to donate money for the 3WW cost. So we just opened a 3WW Paypal account. This account is 100% for 3WW cost. The only bad thing with it is if your funding source is via a credit card Please email me. The 3WW account can not accept credit card funding at this time.

The paypal account for 3WW is donations@3wheelerworld.com

NOTE: We are not pushing for donations. We just opened the account for those who wish to donate out of their own free will.
Thanks
Howdy

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-01-2003, 10:54 PM
I will gladly donate some but i don't have paypal :( Can i mail you a money order?

Howdy
07-01-2003, 10:57 PM
Yes, that works also. What I am doing there is depositing it into my account. I then will paypal the money into the 3ww account.
Email me @ 4howdy@bright.net for my info.
Howdy

Ace Mon
07-01-2003, 11:28 PM
Well , I'm in Howdy . Even though I'm permanetly banned from chat . I would gladly help out and am currently financially able to do so . I'll float some $ your way in the next couple of days . But you must promise me 1 thing . If you embezle the cash for god sake buy some good beer for once ! Ace

Howdy
07-01-2003, 11:38 PM
Well , I'm in Howdy . Even though I'm permanetly banned from chat . I would gladly help out and am currently financially able to do so . I'll float some $ your way in the next couple of days . But you must promise me 1 thing . If you embezle the cash for god sake buy some good beer for once ! Ace
I thought Blatz Light was good beer. lmao

You can get into chat if you use mIRC. I can show you how to set it up.
Howdy

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-02-2003, 12:02 AM
Yes, that works also. What I am doing there is depositing it into my account. I then will paypal the money into the 3ww account.
Howdy

You've got mail :D

Howdy
07-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Howdy

You've got mail :D

You got a reply. ;)
Howdy

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-02-2003, 12:17 AM
You got a reply. ;)
Howdy

I will mail soem money out tommarow. How much do you want? :D

Howdy
07-02-2003, 12:23 AM
You got a reply. ;)
Howdy

I will mail soem money out tommarow. How much do you want? :D

Like I stated in the original posting:

NOTE: We are not pushing for donations. We just opened the account for those who wish to donate out of their own free will.
We are not looking for any set amount. We aren''t asking for donations either. If you want to donate you can donate how ever much you want. It's 100% up to you guys.

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-02-2003, 12:31 AM
I'll send $5 to start off and once i get paid next i could most likely throw down $50 :shock: