PDA

View Full Version : hey all im back happy holidays

New2ATC
12-22-2008, 05:27 PM
hey all just thought id let you all know i am gonna be back in the game here soon, after a long, miserable break from the atc/atv world, im finally getting on my feet. After a accident on a passport c70 (rear tire blew out at 47mph,slid 37 feet on the side, girlfriend broke her ankle and had to get surgery), losing a job, getting a house,getting a new job, having my car clutch go,and a new jeep, my girfriend and i agree (though it was hard to get her to come to terms with my addiction to the sport) that I am financially stable enough to get a new (to me) rig to blast the trails with. ill be posting an add in the clas sifieds to see what i can come upwith as i dont have the time now to browse craigslist for hours on end, but im saving already for a atc atv. i can get a project lt250R with a spare motor, but it needs some motor work which might involve splitting the cses (crankshaft seal??) but it is affordable and it does still run, but i want to shop around and try to get something decent. Well I wish you all a happy holiday, and i will be on here frequently..
-Patrick

ATC-Eric
12-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Well welcome back. I had a passport I put a lot of money into (at the time I was 14, so it was a lot) Never finished it, and it was sold by my father (probably just threw it in a dumpster somewhere.)

Good luck mang.

Tri-Z Pilot
12-24-2008, 01:46 AM
yeah, sorry to hear about your rotten luck, (and they say trikes are dangerous). it seems as though alot people are in the same boat as you are so at least you're not lonely. i have had a bad streak recently, but i still have a lot to be greatful for.

anyway you and your family have a happy and safe holiday!

peace out,
Ty

SYKO
12-24-2008, 09:32 AM
sucks for your tough break man! chin up! it will get better, and allready sounds like it is, one thing I noticed if your girl stuck through wrecking with you (and riding with you on a pasport......) surgery, loosing your job, loosing a house.... You need to marry her! and make sure she has something to ride!

New2ATC
12-24-2008, 08:24 PM
yeah actually its funny that you say that she needs something to ride cause she wants to get a quad too as long as its an automatic (thinking 4x4 or polaris trailblazer) and her mom wants her to go with her to get their motorcycle licenses together. She said she doesnt care what I get as long as it has more than two wheels on it,so hopefully ill find a atc close by for sale. I, too still have alot to be greatful for, and i try to be optimistic even in the roughest of times, im just glad that things are starting to look up here, and I hope everyone else's issues start to work out aswell. Happy holidays to all, be safe, and dont drink and drive.
-Patrick

Shawn72
12-26-2008, 04:44 AM
Ride on bro...............