PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Fans

smokinwrench
12-28-2008, 07:49 PM
How much longer do we have to watch Romo totally flop on the big games?
I hope Jerry Jones changes some stuff up this off season!
I think Wade Phillips can hit the road also!
Just pisses me off we have all this talent and can't do anything when it comes to games that count.

I didn't create this post to be blasted by other teams fans.

250RNUT
12-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Youre tellin me!! Its not completely romo's fault, The whole team sucks. Wade Phillips needs to go. Not a tough enough coach.

chris200x
12-28-2008, 09:35 PM
I didn't create this post to be blasted by other teams fans.

I'll apologize rite now.... :naughty: :lock:

What a shame..... :Bounce

(lifelong EAGLES fan here):D

honda250sx
12-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Theres a ton of talent. But too many chiefs and not enough indians. Big personalities on that team, Romo, Pacman, Tank, TO, Barber...

Jason Garrett deserved that job before Waste Phillips. Hopefully he gets it.

smokinwrench
12-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Theres a ton of talent. But too many chiefs and not enough indians. Big personalities on that team, Romo, Pacman, Tank, TO, Barber...

Jason Garrett deserved that job before Waste Phillips. Hopefully he gets it.

Pacman can leave also, I'm sure he will be in prison before next season. I think Garrett could handle it.

honda250sx
12-28-2008, 11:27 PM
agreed he's another waste of talent. Tank on the other hand seems to have turned it around. He can be a damn good player. Lost some weight and he looks better than ever.

Mrs.Mosh
12-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Try being a Browns fan:eek:

z400guy28
12-29-2008, 12:40 AM
They need to get rid of T.O. by far the biggest baby ever. San Fran had problems with him the Eagles and now the Cowboys. Wade Phillips to because he lets them do what ever they want. Not to be a jerk but i'm glad they bombed this season it allowed my Giants to win the division.

hublake
12-29-2008, 07:00 AM
What are you complaining about? Try being a Lions fan.

ScottZJ
12-29-2008, 08:23 AM
Well if all else fails, you can always come over to the dark side.........................

Steelers

smokinwrench
12-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Blows my mind, all these coaches getting fired and with the way Jerry Jones is he says Phillips will keep his job.

I just read that Mike Shanahan of the Broncos got fired today, that is unreal, best coach Denver ever had, I bet he would be voted one of the best coaches in the NFL. He needs to be the Cowboys coach.

honda250sx
12-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Can't believe they'd get rid of shanny. Damn shame right there. He'll find a good home.

You couldnt pay me 6 figures to be a lions fan.

The Goat
12-30-2008, 10:53 PM
try being a ....

oh wait I forgot, I don't watch sports...

It's like masturbation without the fun.

smokinwrench
12-30-2008, 11:25 PM
try being a ....

oh wait I forgot, I don't watch sports...

It's like masturbation without the fun.

Then why are you on this thread, need some more posts? Why don't you and the other animal make your own thread!

The Goat
12-30-2008, 11:50 PM
pissy little wrench aren't you. It was for laughs...nothing more.

I do believe this is the OPEN forum...

and I will admit to watching sports...when all other courses of amusement have failed. or when surrounded by stereotypical women, it does allow one to tune out.

TravEX
12-31-2008, 12:02 AM
Never bet on Romo after Thanksgiving! hehe

Phillips, Adam Jones, Roy Williams, should be gone!

Lots of talent on the team, maybe the most in the league. Love T.O., can tolerate Romo, hope they do the right stuff in the off season.

Shawn72
12-31-2008, 06:13 AM
Jerry Jones took a gamble on a bunch of talented thugs and it didn't work out. They need a coach that can come in and lay the law down and form a "TEAM" with those guys.

Mosh
01-01-2009, 01:07 PM
With T.O. and some of the other "self centered" Talent they Dallas has on the team, they will never be good again until they are gone.You cant have differences on a Team and still expect them to do well.
Most good teams players have heart, more hear than talent,and those are the guys that perform the best....

But here is a chuckle for you... I am a Life long Browns fan,thick and thin...More thin than thick...But I started thinking and made myself laugh some...

1....The last time the Browns won a champonship game.....Most people did not own a color TV...Ha ha
2....The last time the browns were good enought to make the playoffs and stay in them deep.......
You could still buy a brand new 87 200x...Ha ha

The last game against the Steelers, I was laughing at the signs in the stadium...
One Read...
CBS sports or

C.leveland
B.rowns
S.uck
Centered right in the middle of the goal post for all to see....

Another sign read......

Hey Cleveland!!!!

Seasons Beatings!!!

LMAO