PDA

View Full Version : Great weekend for MX fans coming up!

tecat-z
12-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Starting new years eve Robbie Madison will be attempting a massive step up jump roughly 100 feet to a platform in Las Vegas. This will air live on ESPN. Then Live Saturday night, supercross begins with a live airing of round one in Anaheim. Sure to be a great show and i'm so glad the season is almost under way. :beer

honda250sx
12-31-2008, 12:55 AM
thanks for the reminder Ed about supercross. Thank god for DVR.

Shawn72
12-31-2008, 06:10 AM
I hope someone can challenge Bubba this year with RC gone.

atctim
12-31-2008, 09:13 AM
I hope someone can challenge Bubba this year with RC gone.
Chad Reed may be the guy!

Tri-Z 250
12-31-2008, 09:58 AM
I'd say this season will be more exciting than the two of those guys. Ryan V stepping up to the 450's, not to mention all the healthy players. I don't think Davi M has been healthy for a Supercross season start yet. Rayn Dungey looks to me to be (if healthy) Suzuki's dark horse. Langston's looking to rewrite last seasons hickups he just couldn't get it together. KDub...can't count him out unless he retires. The guy I think is a real working pro Tim Ferry..so close, plus I love the late charges...like sick dog!

Dirtcrasher
12-31-2008, 03:57 PM
NICE!!

Thanks so much for posting this!!

jason85atc250r
12-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Starting new years eve Robbie Madison will be attempting a massive step up jump roughly 100 feet to a platform in Las Vegas. This will air live on ESPN. Then Live Saturday night, supercross begins with a live airing of round one in Anaheim. Sure to be a great show and i'm so glad the season is almost under way. :beer

the guy last year that was supposed to do the backflip in the v8 desert race truck will be on that show also. he broke his back practicing it last year rite before the show