PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Wyoming or Northern Colorado??

cartmanchubs
07-02-2003, 10:16 PM
I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming looking for some 3-wheeler people to ride with. Also looking to buy another 3-wheeler, looking for a 350X. I live about 35 minutes from Fort Collings, Colorado. And about 45 minutes from Laramie, WY.

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-02-2003, 10:37 PM
I'm not from near there...but Welcoem to the Site! :-D

sandrooster
07-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Hello Cartman,
I'm in Denver and in the process of rebuilding my R motor.

There was a 350X in the Den classifieds about a month ago.
Went to check it out when first listed. Was in very good shape.
I don't think it sold cause it was in the adds for two weeks at $1400 then another week at $1200.

I'll try to find the number for ya.

Been to Walden?

cartmanchubs
07-13-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey sandrooster, i just bought an 83 250R that was in the Denver classifieds. I go get it on the first. The dude i bought it from said he went to Walden a few times and the trike comes with some paddles. Might go check out Walden in a couple of months so get back to me and maybe we can meet up sometime. Do you know anyone else in our area that rides there?

sandrooster
07-18-2003, 02:44 AM
Hey Cartman,
I just returned from working in Casper.

An 83R is sweet.
Unforturnately, I don't know anyone else in the area that rides there. I heard that the last holiday, Walden had over 3k people.

I saw in your profile that youre a zoomie. Lackland yr?
Me in 85.

cartmanchubs
07-18-2003, 08:47 AM
Thats cool. What are you doing to your trike? Isn't Casper up past me? I am stationed at FE Warren which you probably past on your way to Casper. Don't you go up i-25. When is the next time you think you will be going up to Walden? Just wrecked my Big Red yesterday. Hurtin pretty good from that. Gotta take the handlebars off and try and straighten them out and also the gear shifter. For some reason the headlight isn't workin and it was dark when I flipped it so that kinda sucked. Had to ride back to my camp site in the dark and I didn't have a flashlight. Scraped my whole right side up and the 3-wheeler flipped like 3 times. Was goin like 50mph. Well, hope to go ridin again soon.