PDA

View Full Version : quick lt 80 question

SYKO
01-04-2009, 04:18 PM
will it affect the running of the machine if all the engine covers and air ducts were removed?

reason is I have one and my freind wants to fix it for his daughter, but everypeice is severly busted or missing

thanx

smokinwrench
01-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes it will, it has to have those to supply air for cooling. That is what I rad about mine anyway.

ditchmud
01-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Yes it will, it has to have those to supply air for cooling. That is what I rad about mine anyway.

Dang I wanted to take that B.S. off of mine too. Glad I saw this post. I wanted to take it all off and use a uni filter to try and open it up a little bit. I figured all that plastic stuff was just to keep the kids hands off of the hot stuff, and that it pumped air thru it to keep it cool under all that plastic.
Does anybody make any kind of performance stuff for these quads?

smokinwrench
01-06-2009, 03:49 AM
They are very modifieable. Tons of stuff available for them. Get on exriders goto youth atv section and find a guy called LT80, he is the best at modifing them

ditchmud
01-06-2009, 03:17 PM
They are very modifieable. Tons of stuff available for them. Get on exriders goto youth atv section and find a guy called LT80, he is the best at modifing them

Cool Thanks