PDA

View Full Version : TPC Trikes Now LIVE

ChrisCrash
01-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Hello,
Today marks the 3rd anniversary since Bill announced his plans for The Future. TPC Trikes is now up and Running. http://tpctrikes.com/ Please keep in mind the site is still under construction and will be updated on a regular basis. Additionally We would like to state our message board is not designed to compete with 3WW, Planet Trike, or 3W.O. Our message board is primarily there for information about TPC, The TPC 450R, and our plans. If you have any questions about TPC this is the only Authorized place to get it. We have very Little vintage trike content and although Bill is available to ask questions about Vintage Trikes, We are primarily about looking Forward not backwards. We hope you enjoy it and welcome your suggestions.

Thank You,
Jeff.

200x newby
01-06-2009, 05:33 PM
how much for the tripples?

ChrisCrash
01-06-2009, 06:02 PM
how much for the tripples?

If you have any questions about TPC this is the only Authorized place to get it.

Thank You,
Jeff.

The Goat
01-06-2009, 06:23 PM
just to give a quick thumbs up for getting the site up....it may be on the menu one day in the future.

and black sheep did tell me the new front components would snap the neck on the 350x if rode hard.

Tri-Z 250
01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Any future plans to expand to Yamaha or the other MFG brands?

ChrisCrash
01-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Yes, If you look on our message board we have a poll with several options for possible future builds.

firehart
01-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Those are sure nice trikes.

ditchmud
01-07-2009, 11:40 PM
I like the pictures taken at lightning raceway! One heck of a photographer! lol

ChrisCrash
01-08-2009, 12:39 AM
I like the pictures taken at lightning raceway! One heck of a photographer! lol

I sent you a PM but didn't get a reply. We hope you don't mind if we use your photos. We'd love to give you credit for your photos if you give us your information. Or, if you'd like to remain anonymous, we can do that to. If you want us to take the photos down, we will. Just let me know.

Do you have a larger-sized photos (the original) that you could send us so that we can put a clearer pictures up on the website?

Thanks,

maggiesboy
01-08-2009, 03:23 PM
VERY COOL! I am now a card carrying member :D

ditchmud
01-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Take them down? Heck no I was excited to see them. I'll send them to you in e-mail.

Meat-BoX
01-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I often wondered why no one was making new 3 wheelers. Now they are here and just as I imagined. Looking real sweet. I was just curious if TPC has had any magazines or any press on their new ride. I would like to see that review. Also wheres the video of this Beastie rippin it up? :beer
How much for one? Good luck and when we we see a TPC 450 racing on the Ice:beer

edog
01-09-2009, 10:23 AM

Re mortgage your house!!!

code200k
01-12-2009, 07:36 PM
i also wanna no the price couldnt find it on the site

KASEY
01-12-2009, 08:05 PM
i have seen figures on other sites they post on,,, more than $16,000 spent on the first one,,, so do the math,,,, wore out trx $3500 and what ever they will charge you to convert it!!!!! then you will have a wore out trike!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Goat
01-12-2009, 09:43 PM
i have seen figures on other sites they post on,,, more than $16,000 spent on the first one,,, so do the math,,,, wore out trx $3500 and what ever they will charge you to convert it!!!!! then you will have a wore out trike!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

be nice...you can pick up all the rear parts not too bad, pick up a frame that was damaged in the front. get them to do the conversion...and then pick up a nice used rebuilt 450r motor for around 1200 or so.

if you're economical with your purchasing, you could have a VERY nice bike....for the same price as a new quad.

ChrisCrash
01-12-2009, 09:55 PM
I often wondered why no one was making new 3 wheelers. Now they are here and just as I imagined. Looking real sweet. I was just curious if TPC has had any magazines or any press on their new ride. I would like to see that review. Also wheres the video of this Beastie rippin it up? :beer

As far as publicity, all we can say right now is there is something exciting in the works.

For the promotional video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdBroAzNT6Y

Since there are many options there is no set price. You can build one yourself or we can build it. You can use All New Parts including the Quad or you can use used parts. Even if used parts are used in the build, 3-4 year old used parts are better then 20+ year old parts (for which you have to pay three times what they are worth -- if you can find them). Contrary, TRX 450R parts are going VERY cheap on eBay

As for Mr. Kasey's remarks, Bill and Richard have had a long standing feud. Mr. Kasey has been the biggest opponent of TPC trikes from the beginning. Bill welcomes his negativity. It is like a Fuel that drives him to be the best he can and to build the best product we can.

Concerning the $16,000 price -- which is closer to $18,000 (Bill stopped counting after $16,000).

Bill started with a Brand New 06 TRX450ER. Every component on his "Black Sheep" edition is also Brand new and includes some very High Dollar aftermarket components. Including, but not limited to, the $4000+ rear end which includes Walsh swing-arm, Pep shock, RPM axle, carrier, anti fade hub, Hi per dual bead-lock carbon fiber wheels and Sidewinder Ti chain and sprockets.

As for ICE Racing, we are undecided as of now.

KASEY
01-12-2009, 10:08 PM
my comment was perfectly legit,,, want a new trike buy a new quad,,,, want a wore out trike buy a worn out quad,,, how much do you want to spend,,,

oh by the way bill,,, throwing out a $18,000 trike and saying you to can have one of these without telling people that it will cost $18,000 to duplicate it,,, lame,,, why not build a econo $6,000 unit to use for promo ,,, so people will see the realisticly priced one?

KASEY
01-12-2009, 10:10 PM
my comment was perfectly legit,,, want a new trike buy a new quad,,,, want a wore out trike buy a worn out quad,,, how much do you want to spend,,,

oh by the way bill,,, throwing out a $18,000 trike and saying you to can have one of these without telling people that it will cost $18,000 to duplicate it,,, lame,,, why not build a econo $6,000 unit to use for promo ,,, so people will see the realisticly priced one?

MR KASEY ,,,, WOW I LIKE THAT,,, THANKS!!!

ChrisCrash
01-12-2009, 10:33 PM
This thread was just to announce our site. This discussion would best be continued at www.tpctrikes.com/forum. Thank you.

KASEY
01-12-2009, 10:57 PM
oh yeah,,, like your going to approve me as a user!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Twilight
01-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Come on Kasey, dont be hating.

The Goat
01-12-2009, 11:11 PM
come on now casey...using the approach I took, you could create a very nice bike for around 8k....that's a full aftermarket rear, minus the shock, nice built up engine and so on.

a stock 450 rear will run you around 250....not bad at all and you know it.

ScottZJ
01-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Well I have to say these custom trikes are definately something to look at. But you guys have to remember the the clients you are talking to.... 80% of the trike owners, own trikes cuz they are cheap and/or couldnt afford a nice quad.
With that said, the other 20% that might be able to afford a custom build, would rather buy trikes due to the nostalgic or rarity of them; and not necessarily performance, like Tiger, Husky and so on. Plus it is still hard to have them compete in an area that would warrant paying big money for a custom. Thumbs up for all that have made their stuff from most of our dreams.

KASEY
01-12-2009, 11:51 PM
goat you probably are right,,, but since there are no published prices for anything .. i wouldn't hold my breath.. i am not a hater i am a realist,,, and its just like any other big buy i have seen,, great idea till it comes time to lay the money down,, then all you hear is CRICKETS:lol: besides i do not see the demand its a novelty .... most of the hardcore riders already have built one or are planning on building their own,,,,

The Goat
01-13-2009, 12:04 AM
true that soulja...

I just don't like the 450 engines....and it ain't because I can't afford one.

fabiodriven
01-13-2009, 12:08 AM
I support TPC %100. Anybody doing so much for the triking community should be praised IMHO. I'd like to think I will have one of these trikes in the next few years. Some things in life are worth more than money. In my opinion, if the only reason you're triking is because you're poor, well, I dunno... find a crappy quad or something.

Dammit!
01-13-2009, 02:57 AM
Anybody doing so much for the triking community should be praised IMHO.

Curious. What is this "so much" that they're doing for the trike community? Building a custom trike kit that only a handful of people will ever have? I don't see that as much of a public service. :wondering

Not trying to stir up s**t. Just found that to be an odd statement. There's a quite a few people on these boards that have done far more to help "the community" imo. Ronnie with all the trick billet an stainless parts, the Moshers, Sprock, Billy here and Dan Dale at dot org for running these sites, the people that offer up their time and work organizing trikefest and the rampage events, the people that discover a new part swap and take a moment to share that info and every person that takes the time to help people solve their trike problems on these forums (and not delete that help when they get mad.. *ahem*). Those people deserve the praise.

/steps off the soapbox and breaks it up to use for firewood

Twilight
01-13-2009, 03:05 AM
Dont forget me mate Aussieduner for recreating parts =)

But look how it is, all those one off RARE trikes... hell in 20 years the TPC trike could be a TIGER! =)

3Razors
01-13-2009, 04:15 AM
I think if this is ever to take off and get attention from mainstream public instead of a couple online sites the first production runs need to be pushed heavily and get quite a few out there so people will start noticing. I'm not sure if that means selling the first kits at cost or even at a slight loss, but to the general public 3 wheelers are still a black eye in the off road community. But then again I dont know what the goals are of this venture ie to sell just a few or reinvent the 3 wheel sport??

Twilight
01-13-2009, 04:23 AM
I know that I have many of my friends hooked on my atc's. My friend got a 86 250r to ride with me when my 350x is ready. He dropped 2k on it without batting an eye and about 1k in parts.

I know some of the people I ride with hate how I fly past them hehe

ChrisCrash
01-13-2009, 05:03 AM
With apologies to Billy and Howdy.

I'll take this one.

I met all my original goals.

I have a Brand New trike built from all new TRX/CRF parts of the same year.

I only needed to build 3 non production parts.

Anything from here on is bonus.

I decided to build kits based on interest. I will build a total of 10 preliminary kits and or complete trikes. If they sell good we'll produce more. If i don't sell a single one I'll use several of the parts for other builds for myself.

What I'm not trying to do is reinvent the sport, I'm not trying to mass produce them in quantity, I'm not looking for praise, I don't need to be Triker of the year, or have trike of the month, I'm not looking to get rich off this. Truth be told at what I'm selling the first ten kits for I'm not even breaking even when you add up all the tooling and prototype cost. The way I see it, I'd rather Fail at trying then to succeed at doing nothing. At least now there is a option that was not previously available. And for what it's worth I've already turned down over 1/2 dozen offers to buy "Black Sheep".

If you like my Trike Fine, if you don't Fine, If you DOUBT my trike I suggest you pick a gate and line up next to it.

Richard, You and I have our issues. They are from .org. I don't see why you need to bring them here on 3ww and direct them at Jeff (Chriscrash). He is merely a messenger. This is all new and exciting to him and he is excited to see this progress. He does not need to be berated because of our issue's. Please don't ruin it for him. you wanted me gone from .Org and you got your wish. I suggest you be a gracious winner and let it Go. Your questions are Not legit because you have No intention of purchasing a kit. Leave it to those interested to determine what they are willing to spend.

Dammit, I am the first to give credit were credit is due. I agree with all you say about those who have contributed. Including someone you left out...Aussieduner...who we are working with to build our own design TPC front fenders. Look at my sight i acknowledge both 3ww and 3w.o and others for what they have done.

However, I too have contributed much over the years, from vintage scans to hundreds of tech post, To several terms that are now common "trike language". I have never asked for awards or praise. I only asked that others not take the credit. If I removed material from a site It was because i was threatened with "ban". The way I saw it was you can't have your cake and eat it too. Right or wrong they were my contributions and I felt i had the right.

Now, I have broken some of 3ww rules. I have used another user's account, I have come here even though I have been banned. Regardless if you agree with it or not it is 3ww's prerogative to ban who they want. If 3ww chooses now to close this thread and or ban this account it is there right. Do not fault them for it.

Jeff asked and now I will, If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, I suggest you go to our site so we can avoid any problems on .org or 3ww.

Bill

p.s. While I have the opportunity I would Like to say Thanks to Tim Sr. Our truck may have broke down at the motel but, I still had a good time, And conversation, at Summit this last weekend.

fabiodriven
01-13-2009, 08:35 AM
Curious. What is this "so much" that they're doing for the trike community? Building a custom trike kit that only a handful of people will ever have? I don't see that as much of a public service. :wondering

Not trying to stir up s**t. Just found that to be an odd statement. There's a quite a few people on these boards that have done far more to help "the community" imo. Ronnie with all the trick billet an stainless parts, the Moshers, Sprock, Billy here and Dan Dale at dot org for running these sites, the people that offer up their time and work organizing trikefest and the rampage events, the people that discover a new part swap and take a moment to share that info and every person that takes the time to help people solve their trike problems on these forums (and not delete that help when they get mad.. *ahem*). Those people deserve the praise.

/steps off the soapbox and breaks it up to use for firewood

No problems here with any of those people. Start a thread about them and I'll comment on them, too.

Dammit!
01-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Dammit, I am the first to give credit were credit is due. I agree with all you say about those who have contributed. Including someone you left out...Aussieduner...who we are working with to build our own design TPC front fenders. Look at my sight i acknowledge both 3ww and 3w.o and others for what they have done.

However, I too have contributed much over the years, from vintage scans to hundreds of tech post, To several terms that are now common "trike language". I have never asked for awards or praise. I only asked that others not take the credit. If I removed material from a site It was because i was threatened with "ban". The way I saw it was you can't have your cake and eat it too. Right or wrong they were my contributions and I felt i had the right.

Oops! I can't believe I forgot to mention Tony. :banned:

ditchmud
01-13-2009, 09:08 AM
I think that tpc has done something for the trike community. They brought something to the table.... Well the starting line at least. Most likely a lot of people cant afford one but maybe they were inspired to build one of there own because they saw that it has been done and it is possible. Or maybe they said "wow there are still people that race those crazy things? I wanna try!" Maybe it will spark an interest back into our sport. People that can afford to have one understand that quality costs something. If you would think that a custom built machine might be a cheap investment then you better lay off the drugs. If you don't like what tpc is doing then build something that can compete with it. I'm sure that they will be racing it in Ohio at Smith Rd. in May. Put up or shut up!! Some people talk and some people do. I think that we can all see who is doing what around here.

SYKO
01-13-2009, 09:18 AM
I try to keep an open mind about all this, what it is isnt the savior of the trike world, what it is though is a viable option for those who WANT a newer trike and WOULD buy it over a new quad.

Thats a low percent as most of the trike community dosnt like to spend anything for trikes or parts for them...including me, so im not singling out anyone. But I would realy like to own a TCP, I ride a quad regularly and dont nearly enjoy it as much as a trike and having something newer and parts more available would be nice.

I mostly sit at the sidelines of all the drama ascoicitated with certain members. But that dosnt effect the fact that the TCP is a machine most of us have dreamed about, suport it if you may one day want one, but dont try to bury it if you think its stupid or you dont ever think you will buy one, just keep it to yourself.

As for myself, I will have one hopefully by the end of the year.

Blown 331
01-13-2009, 10:08 AM
true that soulja...

I just don't like the 450 engines....and it ain't because I can't afford one.

Well then the only other reason is they must be to powerful for you. :welcome:

ScottZJ
01-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Well then the only other reason is they must be to powerful for you. :welcome:

Its funny you mention that hahaha. I am not really out to get the fastest and biggest engine in a trike to ride. In fact I like the power my 250r or tecate has and its plenty for me. The problem I have about everyone wanting bigger, is that most cant handle a stock 250r or tecate. They just want bigger so they can say they have it, but do they truely use it. Most of the 500cc or around that size, in my area would be worthless; except drag racing or mud bogging. I think anything to keep the sport going is for the good, thats for sure. So to each his own and build what you want! hehe Heck I have a spare tecate frame that I am thinking a KTM or Husky motor would be good in it! :naughty:

Billy Golightly
01-13-2009, 06:39 PM

I'll take this one.

*snip*

Now, I have broken some of 3ww rules. I have used another user's account, I have come here even though I have been banned. Regardless if you agree with it or not it is 3ww's prerogative to ban who they want. If 3ww chooses now to close this thread and or ban this account it is there right. Do not fault them for it.

I'm not gonna speak for Howdy even though I have a pretty good idea of how he feels, but YOU have a WHOLE LOT more to apologize for then coming back here and making a post after you've been banned.

If your gonna actually give a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and apologize for something,

How about apologizing for being a dick head and stirring up the epic proportions of conflict seen between this site and .org that you've helped inflame over the years?

How about apologizing for always trying to make the mod team here at this site out to be some conspiracy plot to bother you?

How about apologizing for trying to always divide the membership of this site and .org between the people that like and approve of you and those that don't?

How about apologizing for making Howdy, TimSr, and Me out as the freaking gestapo back in the day when we were just trying to keep a fraction of a bit of order on this forum?

How about apologizing for trying and attempting to split Howdy and I's friendship after you were banned?

How about apologizing for all the useless demeaning and imperialistic comments you've made over the years that have ran off existing members of both sites and kept God only knows how many from participating?

How about apologizing for making a public spectacle, on numerous occasions, the issues you had between us?

How about apologizing for that PATHETIC forum you setup and posted on which was nothing more then an outlet for you to slander myself, Howdy, TimSr, and any of the other mods over here at the time?

How about apologizing for INSISTENTLY trying stir up trouble regarding TF and you coming even when it was made very apparent to you that you were not welcome. Know how many people stayed home those couple years because they didn't want to take the chance on driving 750 miles and then there be nothing but a bunch of drama like all your freaking threads and posts you make? Heres a hint: ALOT.

And finally, how about apologizing for talking trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and badmouthing us one moment (just a few months ago, it was your anti 3ww avatar you had) and then the next moment (now) coming over here and just having to grace us with your presence because you can't leave something alone when someone makes one tiny freakin comment about you.

I've read and seen you say before that this is all just a facade and you and your buddies sit around the computer laughing your asses off about it and how it riles people up. Well then it shouldn't be to trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro hard for you finally set things right and get out on the right foot for once. :banned:

Dirtcrasher
01-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Well, although it's obvious there are other problems here.....

I just want to say that we HAVE to promote, discuss and adapt to new technology. Sooner or later the parts are gonna dry up, might not be another 10 years, but believe me that it WILL happen.

So, I'm glad to see any and all of you guys building and promoting custom and or newer technology for us to enjoy for years to come :beer!

ChrisCrash
01-13-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm not gonna speak for Howdy even though I have a pretty good idea of how he feels, but YOU have a WHOLE LOT more to apologize for then coming back here and making a post after you've been banned.

I did not come here to re-hash old arguments. You have your opinions and are entitled to them.

I came here to stop one from bleeding over from .org

I do not need to be a member of either site. I do not have to sell a single Kit/trike.

I Do think that people should have the opportunity to see the TPC 450 and make up there own mind.

I do not have to like You, or Howdy, or Kasey to wish only the best for 3ww or 3w.o

However, if it pleases you I can stop any and all future TPC threads. It makes no differance to me. Neither one of you ( 3ww or 3w.o) are the only media outlets.

I would think it would be in ALL of our best intrest to let the past stay in the past.

Again, I apologize for posting. Perhaps in the future to prevent "Drama" on the board you could e-mail me or call me 607 222 1234

Bill

p.s. could someone explain all the trail pro tires

KASEY
01-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Please don't ruin it for him. you wanted me gone from .Org and you got your wish. I suggest you be a gracious winner and let it Go. Your questions are Not legit because you have No intention of purchasing a kit.

now thats STILL funny your not gone from ANY SITE ,, your still here.. you just ruined all your threads and went home ,,, but you never left like you keep telling everyone your going to do,,,, chop up a bunch of threads so we delete them and stew in a corner BUT NEVER LEAVE,,,, SO QUIT THE lDLE THREATS ,,, i don't care ...
wow i just saw this too,,,,, prove it!!!!

do not need to be a member of either site. I do not have to sell a single Kit/trike.

ChrisCrash
01-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Mr. Kasey,

Please don't carry over a thread to another site that has nothing to do with the original thread.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Twilight
01-13-2009, 09:17 PM
OMG, people come on! I thought this is one place where I wouldnt have to hear this ****. Can it just be dropped? One side doesnt like the person... so what? This thread I THOUGHT was about the TRIKE, not a ****ing piss match about who has the bigger ego, and what was done in the past.

I mean really, what does it help? What does it help to fight and trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro with one another? Lets all be some adults here and just let the past go.

The Goat
01-13-2009, 09:49 PM
on a lighter note, kasey build me a 70!

and why the hell does everyone suddenly have avatars that look like MINE!

EDit: AHOLES! I see how it is.

at least chris has an original one.

KASEY
01-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Mr. Kasey,

Please don't carry over a thread to another site that has nothing to do with the original thread.

Thanks,
Jeff.:eek: :eek: :eek: those quotes came from this thread.quoted from your manbuddy!!!

Dirtcrasher
01-13-2009, 09:55 PM
on a lighter note, kasey build me a 70!

and why the hell does everyone suddenly have avatars that look like MINE!

:lol: You'll figure it out :postwhore shens

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats a MANBUBBY????????????????????????????????

ChrisCrash
01-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Mr. Kasey,

Why are you here? It is obvious you do not like Bill, TPC, or anything or anyone related to Bill or TPC. So, I ask "Why are you here constantly posting?" Are you trying to pick a fight?

Bill made a conscience decision to leave .Org for this very reason. There have been no problems with our threads here at 3ww until now. Coincedently this, I believe, is also the first thread you've posted in. It also coincides with the timing of Bill leaving .Org.

Twilight
01-13-2009, 10:15 PM
And like always... nobody wants to get along.

KASEY
01-13-2009, 10:16 PM
It also coincides with the timing of Bill leaving .Org.

lol he is logged on to .ORG right now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEFF MY OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN BILLS THATS ALL.... find anywhere where i have said anything negitive about the 450 besides a few about the welds:crazy: :crazy:

ChrisCrash
01-13-2009, 10:20 PM
You sir are mistaken. He is not even online. I'm using his computer.

p.s. I remember the "weld" joke. We had quite a laugh over that one.

KASEY
01-13-2009, 10:31 PM
see its funny you come over here to pimp your site ,, when people ask questions you refer them to your site,,,, so the mods should just delete this whole thread as you have stated you do not need to be a member of either site,,, then you can answer all the questions your user asks you over there,,, to me your using this site as a medium to siut your agenda ,,, not the users here,,,,,,,,,,,,

ChrisCrash
01-13-2009, 10:49 PM
Sir, I will not get into this with you. You are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it may be.

If people have questions they are referred to http://tpctrikes.com because I can not answer them. I am only a part of TPC and my main role is the web site.

I like the trike because of its stealthy look and I like going to the races because of the excitement of watching the chase.

I see no point in further discussion between the two of us since it's going nowhere. I will no longer respond to any of your remarks.

Thank You,
Jeff.

KASEY
01-13-2009, 11:06 PM
thanks ,,, Sir, I will not get into this with you. You are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it may be.

If people have questions they are referred to 3ww because I can answer them. I am only a part of 3ww and my main role is the informed user.

Howdy
01-14-2009, 02:19 AM

I'll take this one.

I met all my original goals.

I have a Brand New trike built from all new TRX/CRF parts of the same year.

I only needed to build 3 non production parts.

Anything from here on is bonus.

I decided to build kits based on interest. I will build a total of 10 preliminary kits and or complete trikes. If they sell good we'll produce more. If i don't sell a single one I'll use several of the parts for other builds for myself.

What I'm not trying to do is reinvent the sport, I'm not trying to mass produce them in quantity, I'm not looking for praise, I don't need to be Triker of the year, or have trike of the month, I'm not looking to get rich off this. Truth be told at what I'm selling the first ten kits for I'm not even breaking even when you add up all the tooling and prototype cost. The way I see it, I'd rather Fail at trying then to succeed at doing nothing. At least now there is a option that was not previously available. And for what it's worth I've already turned down over 1/2 dozen offers to buy "Black Sheep".

If you like my Trike Fine, if you don't Fine, If you DOUBT my trike I suggest you pick a gate and line up next to it.

Richard, You and I have our issues. They are from .org. I don't see why you need to bring them here on 3ww and direct them at Jeff (Chriscrash). He is merely a messenger. This is all new and exciting to him and he is excited to see this progress. He does not need to be berated because of our issue's. Please don't ruin it for him. you wanted me gone from .Org and you got your wish. I suggest you be a gracious winner and let it Go. Your questions are Not legit because you have No intention of purchasing a kit. Leave it to those interested to determine what they are willing to spend.

Jeff asked and now I will, If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, I suggest you go to our site so we can avoid any problems on .org or 3ww.

Bill

p.s. While I have the opportunity I would Like to say Thanks to Tim Sr. Our truck may have broke down at the motel but, I still had a good time, And conversation, at Summit this last weekend.

If your gonna actually give a trailprotrailprotrail and apologize for something,

How about apologizing for being a dick head and stirring up the epic proportions of conflict seen between this site and .org that you've helped inflame over the years?

How about apologizing for always trying to make the mod team here at this site out to be some conspiracy plot to bother you?

How about apologizing for trying to always divide the membership of this site and .org between the people that like and approve of you and those that don't?

How about apologizing for making Howdy, TimSr, and Me out as the freaking gestapo back in the day when we were just trying to keep a fraction of a bit of order on this forum?

How about apologizing for trying and attempting to split Howdy and I's friendship after you were banned?

How about apologizing for all the useless demeaning and imperialistic comments you've made over the years that have ran off existing members of both sites and kept God only knows how many from participating?

How about apologizing for making a public spectacle, on numerous occasions, the issues you had between us?

How about apologizing for that PATHETIC forum you setup and posted on which was nothing more then an outlet for you to slander myself, Howdy, TimSr, and any of the other mods over here at the time?

How about apologizing for INSISTENTLY trying stir up trouble regarding TF and you coming even when it was made very apparent to you that you were not welcome. Know how many people stayed home those couple years because they didn't want to take the chance on driving 750 miles and then there be nothing but a bunch of drama like all your freaking threads and posts you make? Heres a hint: ALOT.

And finally, how about apologizing for talking trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and badmouthing us one moment (just a few months ago, it was your anti 3ww avatar you had) and then the next moment (now) coming over here and just having to grace us with your presence because you can't leave something alone when someone makes one tiny freakin comment about you.

I've read and seen you say before that this is all just a facade and you and your buddies sit around the computer laughing your asses off about it and how it riles people up. Well then it shouldn't be to trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro hard for you finally set things right and get out on the right foot for once. :banned:

Billy Golightly, I hate to say it, but your just going to have to face it, Some people just can't ever admit when they are wrong and were ( and it seems they still are ) trying to stir up crap / drama. They will never own, up to their actions, and then when someone points out a issue with anything that pertains to them they take offence to it. They try to spin it around, and to try and make it some one else's fault. By doing this they think they will make themselves look like the better person. How ever that they will alienate their so called loyal group of followers ( and it has happened already ).

yes, he tried to break up a long friendship between you and myself, how ever he failed to realized that Friendship based on truth and facts is stronger than one based on lies and misconception. Remember it takes a Bigger Man to admit when they are or were wrong. Apparently for once one person doesn't want to be the Bigger man. yes, we have stated before that if someone admitted to what they had done and try to make things right, then we would rethink the life time ban. How ever that has NEVER happened. I know we have banned other user accounts that Banned members have posted with / from. I don't think we should change on that here either.

Howdy

ChrisCrash
01-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Billy Golightly, I hate to say it, but your just going to have to face it, Some people just can't ever admit when they are wrong and were ( and it seems they still are ) trying to stir up crap / drama.

Howdy, I'll make this short and simple.

The drama Started when Kasey brought his fight with me here. If you don't see that your BLIND as a BAT.

I'm not getting into past arguments with you. You believe you are right and I believe I am right. Nothing will ever change.

You do not hurt me by banning me. If that is not apparent by Now. YOU will never learn. I'll be around trikes till i die.

speaking of being around....News Flash...ChrisCrash has ALWAYS been me from the Beginning. (ok, others did do some typing/interpetations)

It is amazing how people are Ok with something up until my name is mentioned.

IF anybody else built this trike you two would be so far up his arse you would not know were his began and yours ended.

Go ahead and Ban me. it is your right. But remember You do not hurt me, you hurt your members. I was here for over 6 months with NO problems until Kasey.

Think About That.

Have a Nice Day!!!

MR TPC :banned:

Tri-ZNate
01-14-2009, 03:11 AM
IF anybody else built this trike you two would be so far up his arse you would not know were his began and yours ended.

3 years ago you'd have everyone kissing your feet. Now, its just another 450 convertion.

Go ahead and Ban me. it is your right. But remember You do not hurt me, you hurt your members.

I dont care if you guys' business has exponential growth or you go belly up. Fact is I know most people dont have the coin for your kit plus the trx450 base, including myself. The lack of your presence isnt going to hurt anyone, especially if your in a market few can afford. A great job was done, and thats all the praise i'll give

ChrisCrash
01-14-2009, 03:25 AM
3 years ago you'd have everyone kissing your feet. Now, its just another 450 convertion.

I dont care if you guys' business has exponential growth or you go belly up. Fact is I know most people dont have the coin for your kit plus the trx450 base, including myself. The lack of your presence isnt going to hurt anyone, especially if your in a market few can afford. A great job was done, and thats all the praise i'll give

No sir. 3 years ago people were doubting it could be done. I was ridiculed then as now. So what!

TPC has been in business for 11 years. This is only a small part of it. Remember I did not set out to sell kits. The emails, pm's, and phone calls convinced me to do a small production run of parts.

I'm not doing this for money. It's my lifelong passion.

As far as Praise...no offense but the best compliments Came from people in the industry I respect...

You are correct my presence means little. But, this is a Trike site. And whether you like me or not...This is one Bad MoFo trike. And, You ain't seen nothing yet!!!

Tri-ZNate
01-14-2009, 03:51 AM
It took brapp a few months to drop a trx520 big bore into a 350x and he had hardly any funds to work with. We almost did it in one night, 2 years ago at an earlier ride but didnt have a welder to use that night on a 250r. Thats why I'm not going crazy over your stuff. You had 3 years and apparently a good hand of cash to work with so I would have hoped you'd make something that would turn everyone's head.

Oh and no offense taken, I dont think either of us cares about the others opinion anyway.

I'm not doing this for money. It's my lifelong passion.
I was more referring to a supply and demand aspect, but it goes hand in hand with money since your not doing all this for what it cost you to make it.

And Chris, The only person I dont like is Bill. I have no beef with you

ChrisCrash
01-14-2009, 04:26 AM
It took brapp a few months to drop a trx520 big bore into a 350x and he had hardly any funds to work with. We almost did it in one night, 2 years ago at an earlier ride but didnt have a welder to use that night on a 250r. Thats why I'm not going crazy over your stuff. You had 3 years and apparently a good hand of cash to work with so I would have hoped you'd make something that would turn everyone's head.

you can't even compare mine to a 350X based trike. That is not fare to the 350X based trike.

I hope brapp does not mind But, you made the comparison...
wow man looks killer make sme want to finish my 450 the right way.

It's does turn heads, everywhere it goes a crowd gathers around it and Take pics. Even though I ask them Not to.

Oh and no offense taken, I dont think either of us cares about the others opinion anyway.

I was more referring to a supply and demand aspect, but it goes hand in hand with money since your not doing all this for what it cost you to make it.

I know the supply and demand. this is not new to me.

well then you like me...lol....because I AM ChrisCrash...lol

Look, to those who have doubts. I have no delusions of recreating the industry, I have no delusions of selling hundreds of units. I have no delusions of making friends of those who otherwise have personal feelings against me.

In late 2003 I told Billy, when we were friends, I found the quad I was gonna cut and build a new trike from. This had always been a dream of mine since 1987. I had a rough divorce which postponed the purchase till 2006. I then got injured postponing the completion till Aug 08. That whole time I had many people doubt it would get done. After All at that time NO ONE had even thought of the idea...or at least mentioned it online. Most of those people doubting me then are doing the same today. So What!!! It's easier for people to hate then to accept. Oh well!!! So doubt, criticism, and insults do not bother me. They inspire me.

I could just as easily take the 15,000.00 for production parts and be selfish and use that money to Build myself another Trike.

Now yes I may have a reputation for being a defiant hard-ass outlaw. Fine I wear that badge with honer. After all, the compliant, politically correct, blind sheep are not the ones to say...

F.U. CPSC you will not tell ME I can't have a BRAND NEW TRIKE!!! And that is something NO OTHER 450R builder can say!!! (no offense intended) and NO ONE can say they have a BRAND NEW 2006 TRIKE. (again no offense to any other builder, but mine IS the only ALL BRAND NEW Trike and to me that means something since all my other original ATC's and all my MX bikes were brand new when I bought them).

MR TPC

ChrisCrash
01-14-2009, 05:11 AM

I'm sorry if I'm beating a Dead horse but this just proves my point about peoples perceptions.

For 7 months I was "ChrisCrash" and all was good.

Then Kasey came in and sparks flew.

Then I reveal It's (ChrisCrash) really me and all of a sudden it blows up.

So I ask what is different from May 08 till Dec 08. It was still me the whole time.

I even left hints in some other threads.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Sorry for the drama Billy, Howdy, 3ww. But I hope now you see were it stems from. I was here all along. I'm sure I'll soon be banned and this will all be blamed on me. Just remember though, It's ones perception that can be ugly.

Happy Birthday 3ww and here's to another 10yrs of fun.

MR TPC

Dammit!
01-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Did anybody here ever doubt you were Chris Crash? I was always surprised you didn't get the ban hammer because I always thought it was obvious.

I don't care if you get banned or not. Personally these threads are good morning reading for me. :lol:

edog
01-14-2009, 09:34 AM
Did anybody here ever doubt you were Chris Crash? I was always surprised you didn't get the ban hammer because I always thought it was obvious.

I don't care if you get banned or not. Personally these threads are good morning reading for me. :lol:

Ya, i almost forgot what going on in the real world...now I'm up to speed.:postwhore

Billy Golightly
01-14-2009, 09:53 AM
You didn't get banned BECAUSE YOU LEFT THE trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro DRAMA OFF THE trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro FORUM!

We're giving you a legitimate chance to make ammends and your doing nothing but shitting in your hand and throwing it in our faces like the keyboard monkey you are.

The Goat
01-14-2009, 12:18 PM
So you're the only one with a brand new trike? As in every piece... That's laughable.

The pieces being gathered in the spare bedroom beg to differ... Only three parts left...

Your elitest attitude came across over on the 450r forum... And now it comes across again. Why?

Heaven forbid you be proud of what was accomplished and not demean everyone else work simply to do so.

Idk if you know it, but there's a certain 450 here AND across the pond that still look better than yours.... Yet they aren't yours so they are automatically inferior.

I'm astonished.... That is all.

ChrisCrash
01-14-2009, 01:14 PM
We're giving you a legitimate chance to make ammends and your doing nothing but shitting in your hand and throwing it in our faces like the keyboard monkey you are.

Fair enough, However, Since we both believe we are right how does that happen?
The typed word easily gets confused. I'm not trying to Shyt in your face. If you feel that way I can not change how you feel. There has always been a open invitation for communication between us. 607 222 1234

So you're the only one with a brand new trike? As in every piece... That's laughable.

Yes, every piece was brand New.

The pieces being gathered in the spare bedroom beg to differ... Only three parts left...

It will be interesting to see what you come up with. Are you not building a 350X though? a 2009 1985 350X???

Your elitest attitude came across over on the 450r forum... And now it comes across again. Why?

I can not change nor will I attempt To change your perception of me.

Heaven forbid you be proud of what was accomplished and not demean everyone else work simply to do so.

If being Proud of what I built somehow demeans others works...again I can Not Change your PERCEPTION of me.

Idk if you know it, but there's a certain 450 here AND across the pond that still look better than yours.... Yet they aren't yours so they are automatically inferior.

That's great. I do not build mine for looks...performance is what matters to me. I purposely downplayed the looks like most of my builds. Once again it goes to PERCEPTION. It LOOKS cool so it must be, Right? as Homer Simpson would say...ooo shiny

Do I believe they are inferior...Yes I do...that is why I did not go that route when building mine. If I'm wrong for believing that then Oh well. To each his own. However, I trust the Opinions of people in the industry before I worry about what kids on the internet Think. Stayed tuned for more on that.

Like everyone who builds a product they believe is better, so Do I. So fault me for it. Imagine Honda saying in their Ad campaign. Hey we got a 450 dirt bike but, you should check out the Yamaha too.

I could also point out the flaws (again) of A certain Build, But I don't Have to. He is already fixing them, or the ones he can. But, 11" of travel and 8" of frame clearance do not impress me. Nor does shiny paint.

I'm astonished.... That is all.

Goat, I'll give you a good example. on the "other" board your talking about...You said the 350X had 22 rwhp. I came back and said the 350X had 27H.P.. But you did not read all of it. You only saw what you wanted to see and then started a pissing match. It was your PERCEPTION of me that was the real issue...yes I saw the thread you made here about it...But had you really read the post? If you read the whole thing with a Open mind you'd have read I said 27H.P. At the Crank.

I made a ball busting Joke this last weekend to someone at the Summit race. He got it, and so did everyone there. But, had I made that same joke on the boards I would have got hammered. Again PERCEPTION!!!

The Goat
01-14-2009, 01:47 PM
I said 22rwhp... You said 27. After I presented you with a dyno, you went back and edited your post to say at the crank.

Perception? Okay, I'll agree it is hard to perceive exactly what you mean. But it is not hard to perceive you're an ass. Hell ya just admitted it.

Here's the issue, Honda says they're the best on earth. You come in and say the other builds are inferior, rather than simply saying you and yours are it... Notice the difference?

I didn't get into a pissing match, someone made a retarded comment about the top speed and hp of a stock 350x... I replied saying their stock 350x was incapable of either figures. You came in waiving your flag... And it was laughable.
I admitted I was young, and had never ridden a brand new 350x, I also admitted that I was "swimming" when you were riding that 85.

But... I had ridden a 350x with a brand new engine, upgraded clutch, cam, valves, carb, and exhaust and it was still incapable of reaching the speeds the other member posted and did NOT have the hp that his 24 year older stocker did. Why? He exagerated. Rather than accept that the arguement was finished, you kept prodding.

As for my bike, it'll be a little different, but at it's heart it will still have a 350x powerplant. Why? I enjoy the reliability that is a Honda aircooled engine, and the 350x still presents the greatest power potentiom without moving up to the 500cc+ designs.

Is my build on your level... No. Can it do the things yours likely can? No. Will it be able to do exactly what I need? Yes. Will I likely have to wrench on it in the next five years... Prolly not.

My build is not the competing product... It's the work of someone who got into a hobby so he wouldn't buy a 9k grizzly... only to find out it costs as much or more to ride a trine with all new parts.

Your negativity is yet another reason I wish I would have just bought that grizzly and been done with it. At least I haven't seen you on the highlifter forum spouting off your knowledge, not realizing it's not what you're saying that causes you to be banned.. It's how you say it.

You whine on every forum and yet you sent me a pm that honestly looked like it was written by a drunken kid drunk dialing for some pussy. "oh I completely misinterpreted you, you seem like a good guy to carry on a convo with" wtf... It's creepy, and when you went right back to being an ass the next day it made it laughable.

Nice build, I wish you nothing but the best, I don't like you're front hub setup, and that's the only thing negative I have to say.

Pick a mode of behavior and stick with it... If being an arrogant negative elitest prick is your choice so be it, but you must accept the consequences.

And yes, me calling you arrogant is the pot calling the kettle black...

ChrisCrash
01-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh boy more 350X debates...like Michael Corleone once said "just when I thought I was out They drag me back in"...lol

I said 22rwhp... You said 27. After I presented you with a dyno, you went back and edited your post to say at the crank.

I think once again you need to re-read. http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=65352&st=0 my original post was never edited and there was no sign of your "dyno chart"

Please present accurate facts next Time

Perception? Okay, I'll agree it is hard to perceive exactly what you mean. But it is not hard to perceive you're an ass. Hell ya just admitted it.

I believe a better description would be...I'm a sarcastic, smart ass, S.O.B.

Here's the issue, Honda says they're the best on earth. You come in and say the other builds are inferior, rather than simply saying you and yours are it... Notice the difference?

Go read some of Honda's ad campaign from the 80's with the ATC. they pick apart the TRI-Motos and Tecate's

I didn't get into a pissing match, someone made a retarded comment about the top speed and hp of a stock 350x... I replied saying their stock 350x was incapable of either figures. You came in waiving your flag... And it was laughable.
I admitted I was young, and had never ridden a brand new 350x, I also admitted that I was "swimming" when you were riding that 85.

retarded??? they said a Stock brand new 350X would do just over 70. It will. I've confirmed this with radar, other speedo's, A mathematical formula provided by sidewinder and Dirt wheels said the same thing in the test. Read dirt wheels may 85 issue...you can find it on .org

What I perceive, in your own words as retarded, is some young Kid who was not around then correcting those who were!!!

According to you Not only are the other poster and me wrong so is...Dirt wheels, A radar Gun, A speedometer, and A proven mathematical formula by a reputable long established business and people who were there. We are all wrong and some johnny come lately will enlighten us all.

But... I had ridden a 350x with a brand new engine, upgraded clutch, cam, valves, carb, and exhaust and it was still incapable of reaching the speeds the other member posted and did NOT have the hp that his 24 year older stocker did. Why? He exagerated. Rather than accept that the arguement was finished, you kept prodding.

A old machine with or without a "crate" motor is no comparison to a Brand New machine. I've had 5 crate motors...all 86...and they would barely hit 55 until several long sitting components were replaced

As for my bike, it'll be a little different, but at it's heart it will still have a 350x powerplant. Why? I enjoy the reliability that is a Honda aircooled engine, and the 350x still presents the greatest power potentiom without moving up to the 500cc+ designs.

Is my build on your level... No. Can it do the things yours likely can? No. Will it be able to do exactly what I need? Yes. Will I likely have to wrench on it in the next five years... Prolly not.

My build is not the competing product... It's the work of someone who got into a hobby so he wouldn't buy a 9k grizzly... only to find out it costs as much or more to ride a trine with all new parts.

I did not bring up your build in a comparison. You did.

Your negativity is yet another reason I wish I would have just bought that grizzly and been done with it. At least I haven't seen you on the highlifter forum spouting off your knowledge, not realizing it's not what you're saying that causes you to be banned.. It's how you say it.

I'm a member on several forums I have no problems on them.

You whine on every forum and yet you sent me a pm that honestly looked like it was written by a drunken kid drunk dialing for some pussy. "oh I completely misinterpreted you, you seem like a good guy to carry on a convo with" wtf... It's creepy, and when you went right back to being an ass the next day it made it laughable.

speaking of PM's...
I will also admit that I've been a bit harsh as of late. I appreciate the compliment.

My apologies for previous posts.

and...
Here's a question, how much for a set if tripples? My goal is to have an entirely new bike.

When I would not sell you a set you then said...
I think I can get jasons old set and go from there.

So even though Now you say You prefer Jason's to mine, You originally wanted my product and when you could not get it your SECOND choice was Jason's

Nice build, I wish you nothing but the best, I don't like you're front hub setup, and that's the only thing negative I have to say.

You may not like it, But, as a prototype part it is far superior to the Stock cast hubs everyone else is using.

I actually think It's a compliment that my Prototype first parts are being compared to others re worked Finished products. THANK YOU!!! Oh by the way I have a much Larger selection of wheels and tires avalible to me.

Pick a mode of behavior and stick with it... If being an arrogant negative elitest prick is your choice so be it, but you must accept the consequences.

Arrogance is when you can't back it up. Confidence is when You can.

And yes, me calling you arrogant is the pot calling the kettle black...

I would not call you a pot, But, I also wouldn't call you the Greatest Of All Time. lol If anything I would say your a young kid with a lot to learn and you show a eagerness to learn...not a bad thing at all. Just look past personalities and to the Facts.

Howdy
01-14-2009, 04:44 PM
You have stated many times that you don't need 3WW, but yet you keep coming back. :crazy:

You came back under another idenity trying to fool everyone ( how ever you didn't trick everyone ). This false idenity is just another one of your stunts to get attention.

You stated that every thing was cool until last month, yet back in September you started a poll that was trying still up crap. I invite everyone to search all the threads he started and see for yourself.

Billy gave you a chance to fess up for all the things you done ( he listed some of them yesterday ), how ever your still on your high horse so I am taking the liberty and Banning you myself. Sorry fool the jig is up and your gone. Bye, bye :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I'm still debating on whether to remove all his postings and such.
Howdy

ditchmud
01-14-2009, 05:00 PM
:banned: :lol:

Dirtcrasher
01-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Please don't remove the postings.....

Bill is Bill and always will be. I wish, I really wish there were a way for us all to get along and come to an understanding.

I'll never learn everything and I'm always willing to learn more.

IDK and I'm sorry, it's not my place to even get involved..... I just love to learn and I appreciate everything I get from this board and I hate to see knowledge go to waste....

The Goat
01-14-2009, 06:00 PM
I realize he's gone. but just for clarification, and because I know he's reading... this was before I spoke to jason about tripples...not after.

I only wanted triples, not the front hub assembly...when you informed me I couldn't use existing NOS hubs, or my existing front wheel.

the original comment by the gentleman is that they will do 70mph...stock. nowhere does he mention new. as a matter of fact, he mentions his speed is checked via GPS...which one can assume, means....NOW.

this is my dyno link...which is posted in the thread, and as you can see I did not edit it.

http://www.geocities.com/gtthunder.geo/350x.jpg

I repeatedly state...at wheels.

as for taking it as a compliment...I did, until the next day when you fell right back into your antics. but...such is life.

also...if you were not concerned with selling a single kit...you wouldn't have built the website to do so.

I only mentioned my build because you said no one else could say they had a bike built of entirely new parts. guess what...there are a few people that can say that.

OUT

250rfan
01-14-2009, 06:01 PM

:lol: :lol: ,,,,man you took the words right out of my mouth.

Who would have believed Crash Test Dummy was infact another one of Bills alter ego's,,,,,,,,,:crazy: :crazy: i'm surprised they let him use the computer so much in the psychiatric ward.

Now Bill,,,,use the free time you have now gained to continue eating your own feaces you theifing trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro pig. :banned: :lol: :lol:

fabiodriven
01-14-2009, 06:18 PM
I wasn't going to say anything becasue I really don't feel it's my place to get involved with other people's business, oh well.

This is one of those "Why can't we all just get along?" scenarios to me. I realize this all goes back way before me being on the boards and so-forth, but life is just too short, especially to have battles like this in such a small community. I realize it's alot easier for me to say that than it is for it to just "be fixed", but I'm sorry. It just makes me sad.

I have a feeling this is going to come back to bite me in the ass, but I support Bill and what he's doing %100. I have talked to him personally on the phone and I'm pretty sure my trikes will be at the gate with his at some point this year. Does that mean I don't like the rest of you guys? Not at all. I have no problems with anybody on here.

I dunno, peace man.

honda250sx
01-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Rather than keep beating this horse here... TPC TRIKES IS NOW LIVE...

I'm sure Bill is willing to continue the discussion over there...were he is king...

Or the people that want to continue it can continue to beat up on him when he is no longer able to respond you the comments...

Howdy
01-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Rather than keep beating this horse here... TPC TRIKES IS NOW LIVE...

I'm sure Bill is willing to continue the discussion over there...were he is king...

Or the people that want to continue it can continue to beat up on him when he is no longer able to respond you the comments...

Good point.
Thread Closed