01-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Who's it gunna be???

This should be epic!

Shawn72
01-15-2009, 02:35 PM
This is THE fight!!! I'm going with BJ.

hadar
01-15-2009, 05:51 PM
I respect both fighters to no end but I got to go with Penn. However, if GSP wins I will not be upset by any means. Should be a good fight to say the least.

honda250sx
01-16-2009, 12:47 AM
Well said. GSP is a tough guy. BJ is wicked talented. Its gunna be a good one.

badasskfx
01-16-2009, 08:13 PM
i like gsp

The Goat
01-16-2009, 08:17 PM
I gotta stick with my good buddy penn... I hate all these fighters who are cocky as hell and have nothing to back it up with.

bj penn is cocky, a little insane, and he is RIDICULOUSLY gifted when it comes to Bjj...the time it took him to get his belt was downright retarded fast.

my money is on BJ just because I'd like to tanya harding GSP....actually prolly just break one leg and then run like all hell.

in any case it will be a night of EPIC proportions.

bj penn by submission, 4th round....if he had any sense he's been working on his legkicks...wear on that bad knee of GSP. keep kicking that same spot until all the guy can see is red and can't think straight.

when he gets desperate and takes bj down...submission.

The Goat
01-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Would anyone like to place a bet? It can exist via paypal. I'm thinking we only accept stoppages, submission, or ko. Nc or decisions null the bet. Judges sometimes see a different fight than the camera shows. For example bj beat the piss out of Pierre last time but lost the decision.

Or we can accept decisions, but only unanimous. Nothing big money, 5-20 bucks. Make it a gentleman's rule, you bet, you honor it.

hadar
01-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Good Idea about the wager Goat but I'll pass.

Is anybody going to watch Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski this Saturday?

The Goat
01-21-2009, 08:38 PM
I wish, all my buddies are watching it, but I got suckered in to taking the gf and about six of her friends to a gay club because it's what her best friend wants to do for her birthday.... long story short, I can pretty much do whatever I want for the next year with zero zero repercussions.

fedor will score another knockout

why you ask?

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/dancexbooty/FedorIceCream.jpg

I fear any man who eats two cones at once when he's in russia and it's -40 out.

honda250sx
01-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Goat, precisely. A man with two cones wins. Plus his hands are as hard as pieces of ice @ -40

hadar
01-21-2009, 09:46 PM
That's BS! Come on Pitbull. :beer

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/Leadcrowns/andrei_arlovski.jpg

The Goat
01-21-2009, 10:02 PM
15-5-1 vs 29-1-1

did I mention his only loss was because the ref stopped the fight on a BS cut. lol....yeah

there are only three rules in mma

3) if you're on top of kenflo...you just lost the fight.

2) if you're fighting randy coutoure and he's the underdog...GTFO

1) NEVER.....EVER....EVER EVER EVER EVER.... never bet against Fedor.

hadar
01-21-2009, 11:00 PM
I like fedor but he's been duck'n the real competition for a while and that cut was becuase he has girly soft skin. (j/k) I wouldn't want to step to him or bet against him. It's gonna be a great fight.

honda250sx
01-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Hey Hey Hey,

PENN vs St. PIERRE...

I think the inside look on the two fighers there doing on VS is a cool deal.

Go FEDOR....

hadar
01-21-2009, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joOdcUcIoTE

These are great to watch. The new one should be up any day now.

honda250sx
01-21-2009, 11:40 PM
agreed. I have been watching them as well.

The Goat
01-21-2009, 11:41 PM
did you see where bj took five days off...he said he was peaking at the wrong times. dana had the nerve to talk about him.

please....I'm pretty sure BJ knows what's up.

honda250sx
01-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Haha. Yeah Dana White, he's not the sharpest tool. BJ is looking ferocious, no hype. He just looks like he wants to kill him. Serious cauliflower ear's going on with BJ right now. Those could get messy!

Seeing is were talking MMA. Who do you guys like in WEC? This marine dude Brian Stann has been doing pretty good. Hell he's a marine. I'd support him if he sucked.

Guys like Faber, Condit. Some good fighters on there.

The Goat
01-22-2009, 12:20 AM
you know I've never watched it. back in the day it was all pride...then onto ufc and pride...now just the ufc and some affliction just for fedor.

I'm hearing good things about a few of their fighters though.

honda250sx
01-22-2009, 12:32 AM
I just pulled the trigger on the Fedor fight. DVR that mofo. I gotta watch the skills comp. for hockey. But after that I will be watching the last emperor make dog food out of the pitbull.

The Goat
01-23-2009, 12:26 AM
I thought of something earlier...

stepping into the ring with fedor is a lot like stepping into the ring with God....your only real chance of winning, is to prove he doesn't exist.

I can just see lovski running around the ring screaming "THERE IS NO SPOON!!!!" at the top of his lungs.

honda250sx
01-23-2009, 12:48 AM
LMFAO...Matrix.

It will be some fight I am sure. It seems as though he is prepared to fight fedor. If someone will test his chin it maybe arlovski. Time will tell. Tomorrow night.

hadar
01-23-2009, 11:24 AM
I know I'm ready for it. Fedor is gonna get schooled bigtime O'dell.:p

honda250sx
02-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Wow...

GSP shut the Hilo Kid down. Hands down. Crushing ground and pound game by GSP. He blew thru BJ's guard several times and delivered crushing hits. BJ's brother cut it off. He knew his little brother was getting his face crushed in.

I do think GSP and Faroz his trainer are butt pirates though. Fag celebration after the fight...

honda250sx
02-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Looking back. GSP...50% of his blows were to the back of the head. Stupid Herb Dean couldn't ref. to save his life. If that was Big John McCarthy he would have threw GSP off and straightened him out.

Shawn72
02-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Man I didn't see that coming. BJ had no offense what-so-ever. Looked like he was just there to take a beatdown. I was pretty shocked.

honda250sx
02-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Ditto, Joe Rogan was like BJ looks calm, yeah, he looked like he was in a FCKIN coma. He almost looked like he wasn't there. But they say theres a calm before the storm and he got stormed by GSP.

The Goat
02-02-2009, 01:46 AM
If I ever meet gsp I will deliver the hardest straight kick to his knee the world has ever seen. I will then run like all hell.

Even after the fight I have zero respect for him... There will come a point when the third gen mma fighters start appearing, and he will be destroyed. I wish for that day. There's just something about the guy that rubs me completely the wring way.

As Goethe back of the head shots, he lost two rounds because of it. Had bj mounted any offense at all ... Poor guy.

All I wanted to do during the fourth was run up and soccer kick gsp in the face.

He won though, fair and square.

I feel sorry for the next person bj fights at 155. It's going to be worsethan when he fought sherk... A bloodbath.

honda250sx
02-02-2009, 02:04 AM
amen, those who face baby j at 155 shall cometh with body bag. Hilo Kid will be on a mission...

NOS_350X
02-02-2009, 02:49 AM
Im a GSP fan, The dude seems to take his training a step further than anyone elce. Just the dedication he seems to have. The dude kicks some ass too.