PDA

View Full Version : I have to tell this story!!lol

Shawn72
01-15-2009, 04:01 PM
:lol: :lol: Last night I was trying to explain to my girlfriend about how the engine porting/K&N filter and 38mm carb will give my Tri-z more power. Without thinking I said "I'll probably be able to drop a tooth off the rear sprocket" Later I was browsing Ebay for sprockets and she said with all the honesty in the world "baby why don't you just use the dremel and take one off the old sprocket instead of spending money on a whole new one" :lol: :lol:

rdlsz24
01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Nice!! At least she knows what a Dremel is and what you can do with it.

Rob

Yamada
01-15-2009, 04:31 PM
I wish for you she is not reading this forum over your shoulder. :lol:

03 ORANGE SHEE
01-15-2009, 04:40 PM
is she a blonde?

keister
01-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Good one! I have a funny story to share too. I rode up to a bonfire on my Big Red one time and a girl asked me if it was 4-wheel drive. I said, "it's a THREE wheeler." Her reply......."Well, you never know."

DixiePlowboy
01-15-2009, 06:23 PM
:lol: :lol: Last night I was trying to explain to my girlfriend about how the engine porting/K&N filter and 38mm carb will give my Tri-z more power. Without thinking I said "I'll probably be able to drop a tooth off the rear sprocket" Later I was browsing Ebay for sprockets and she said with all the honesty in the world "baby why don't you just use the dremel and take one off the old sprocket instead of spending money on a whole new one" :lol: :lol:

As funny as that situation is, at least she is paying a bit of attention to what you're talking about. My wife just tunes out everything except the cost of what I'm planning to do:lol:

Shawn72
01-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Good one! I have a funny story to share too. I rode up to a bonfire on my Big Red one time and a girl asked me if it was 4-wheel drive. I said, "it's a THREE wheeler." Her reply......."Well, you never know."
:lol: Those are the ones you take home at 10 minutes to closing time by telling them you love em.:beer

brapp
01-16-2009, 01:31 AM
hell you dont even wanan take them home leave them at the party then they dont ask you for a rid ein the morning lol

RAGDOLL MX
01-16-2009, 04:29 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAA...now that IS funny!...

3wheel drive!...its a ma fugga when it hooks up!