PDA

View Full Version : whats the craziest party you have been to?

RAGDOLL MX
01-16-2009, 03:24 AM
and have pictures to prove it?

i just want to see how wild you all are!

just for instance for my 35th birthday party i got a midget stripper just for the hell of it....invited all my fellow sand duners..good times for sure!

oOGoFastOo
01-16-2009, 03:31 AM
we had a 3 kegger for my buddys graduation party and when the kegs ran out a huge brawl broke out and it was our town vs the town next to ours we won it was sweet. my buddy who is a cage fighter got a full beer broke over his head and it just pissed him off. lol that was what started it.

RAGDOLL MX
01-16-2009, 04:23 AM
pics.....pics....pics.....

ATC-Eric
01-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Wow, we were JUST in Vegas. Would have been cool to have a crazy local to hang out with!

RAGDOLL MX
01-16-2009, 10:59 AM
well if anyone comes out to vegas, look me up...iam down to hang out drink a couple of wobbly pops!

RAGDOLL MX
01-17-2009, 06:34 PM
what no one parties?

brapp
01-17-2009, 07:25 PM
i passe dout in a trailer when i was younger and woke up 4 states away lol

Greiver430x
01-17-2009, 07:30 PM
My last birthday was kinda wild I got drunk and started tackling people, I dont know why,lol. I remember laying in my driveway laughing so hard over nothing. I had a pig roast with two kegs on tap and about 150 jello shots and all kinds of other booze. I ll have to find some pics.

DeePa
01-17-2009, 07:33 PM
120+ person new years party back in high school...no cops, massive amounts of chicks, everyone drunk, typical college party but it was talked about for quite a while...

The Goat
01-17-2009, 07:52 PM
cinco de mayo a few years back.

we filled the entire back of a toyota truck with carona bottles, and then a fight broke out in the house, and someone got tossed through a window.

we drove around all night after that on back roads throwing bottles at deer and signs....a very odd night.

another interesting night was we had a bbq at the house february before last. woke up at 1...cracked the first beer at 1:05. had to be at work at 11pm. Drank HARD for the first 6 hours...I remember bbqing and chugging a bottle of Fris vodka with my buddy mikey.

a flip cup tourney breaks out with the longest freaking table I've ever seen. easy 20 people on each side.

called in to work around 7 or so..., everybody showers and puts on dress clothes. still reasonably sober, but I remember bringing a bottle of boones in the shower with me, all the meat from the bbq was keeping me going.

we pile in the scion, and I actually let someone else drive because I knew the night was going downhill fast. First we hit some upscale martini bar, I bought martinis for everyone I knew sitting at the bar, the rule was it had to be my favorite martini, a perfect. So people start taking one sip and refusing to drink it.

I walk down the bar knocking down the drinks....martini after martini. Still going strong.

we hit the vodka bar across the street, and we start pounding down shots of starka vodka at 25$ a shot...and then we press on to damiana, which is a mexican aphrodisiac liqour.

we finally hit the last bar of the night, and I look around, and I remember saying, how am I still standing, how how how? I started freaking out, and decided if I didn't throw up I was going to die.

went inside, bought one pitcher of bud light walked back outside, hit about half of it, caught a brain freeze, and spewed constantly for the next few minutes. A bouncer came up and took my picture, I sobered up long enough to lie and say I had a stomach virus and that the puking was not related to alcohol consumption.

I finished puking...sipped the rest of my pitcher.

we go to cane's (fried chicken place), I ordered 36 pieces of texas toast.

I passed out as soon as I got my food, on the way home, I wake up, hang my head out the window and pull the trigger again. 28 degrees outside, and I had my head out the window for 45 minutes hurling.

we get home, and my buddies are walking away from the car, and my friend dev goes, I feel bad just leaving him here, I was like "I just need like 10 minutes to sober up."

I pass out. I wake up at 5:45 freezing...the world is spinning, and I'm still in the car. I grab my coat and pass back out. I wake up at 10:00...I'm sweating, I'm only and I mean ONLY wearing my leather coat. I wrap it around my waist, get out, and realise the car has basically been parked in the street all night.

Stumbled inside to shower. The end. Didn't drink for a month or so after that.

RAGDOLL MX
01-20-2009, 02:13 AM
now thats got to be one of the funniest things ive read all day!

The Goat
01-20-2009, 04:31 PM
I may be able to get a video of me hugging the wall and hurling... Gotta search some cell phones tonight

brapp
01-20-2009, 04:48 PM
ther eis a pic of me at trikefest 07 holding onot a trash can puking obviouslt i didnt think i had enough fun

SWIGIN
01-20-2009, 05:11 PM
not so crazy but i had a buddy almost freeze to death once...lol

he is small and was freaking smashed and he went out side to wizz....well after a few hours we noticed he never came back.

after another hour or so we found him FROZE TO THE GROUND!....lol

it took awile to unstick him from the ground and he was blue, so we put him infront of a heater in my garage and left him till morning.

looking back its funny but he almost bought the farm.