PDA

View Full Version : so how did my day go yesterday!?!?!

RAGDOLL MX
01-17-2009, 12:46 PM
so....no sh*t there we were...

My buddy Deven and I purchased 16 tires from a Trophy truck racing team the other day, they are take offs, we figured we could sell them on ebay or craigslist or on a jeep forum for a pretty fair amount and make some money on the side...the profit was looking pretty good, non DOT Krawlers. after a week of back and forth texting and waiting, we finally catch up with these guys, and go get the tires. it was about 7 when we got there to the shop, loaded the tires, and paid cash for half and gave him a check and said we will square up on sat. he said fine.

yesterday (friday) ...well trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro it isnt sat. so now this guy is fuming, and decides to hunt us down with one of his UFC / MMA buddy . They find us at Devens shop around 5pm. These 2 come in and start yelling and screaming. The MMA guy is all swollen up and flexing, talking tough. He then assults Deven and tries to corner him, we tell them to just leave, and cash the check as agreed on sat. They dont want any of that....(these guys are not small by any stretch) Deven says again to leave, they dont, Now after they assult Deven, and threaten to beat his f**** arse, and kill him...and then proceed to do nasty things to his anus....things are not going well. They start to advance on him....meanwhile....iam just watching...apparently there is enough testostrone there for about 6 guys...and ill be honest, iam to thrilled about getting punched in the face by a MMA Fighter...and well Deven seems to have things under control.

Well Deven walks to his truck and grabs his pistol, goes to a low ready and says "get out of my shop your tresspassing"...well to be honest...thi went over like a fart in church!..Now i got an MMA Fighter that thinks he is faster than a speeding bullet...and told us that. Well now everyone is yelling "call the police"...iam actually kind of giggling at this point...well thats because my phone was next to my cold beer......right behind the MMA Fighter....now 3 things i want...my beer...my phone and not to get shot. so i calmly walk over..behind the MMA Guy..get my phone, my beer...and i didnt get ventilated or punched (things are looking up)....oh and i said excuse me....atleast iam polite. well the cops finally show up...(thank god...i just want them to leave..i want to drink my beer now). well the 2 knuckleheads go see the cop thinking that they are in good shape...yeah right...they are sprawled all across the hood of the cop car..well now the cops focus their atention on Deven...he is all layed out in the prone because he had his pistol. well this is where i wish that i had my camera. Deven gets cuffed, and put in the back of the cop car....now remember he is cuffed behind his back.......about 1 min later IAM GETTING A TEXT FROM HIM! WTF? so we talk back and forth. Iam using my cell phone camera to get the only 2 pics i was ALLOWED to get...on the 3rd photo i was abruptly shooed away by the arresting officer.

Finally after all is said and done. Deven is released for doing no wrong, cop even said it was in self defense, and that he had every right......well all i know is that my beer is warm, i have a headache, deven isnt going to jail.....its time to go home.

what a day!

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/RAGDOLLMX/0116091532.jpg

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/RAGDOLLMX/0116091505.jpg

edog
01-17-2009, 12:56 PM
That's why I always carry my heat!
It's the 2 legged creatures that scare me the most.

The Goat
01-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Makes me think of that girl rap song...

"got problems, I'll solve em, I just hit that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro with a bottle."

What's the laws over there, over here, one bullet anywhere waist down is legal if they are unarmed and threatening.

Wait, just remembered, if he's an actual fighter then his hands are considered deadly weapons if I'm not mistaken.

RAGDOLL MX
01-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Makes me think of that girl rap song...

"got problems, I'll solve em, I just hit that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro with a bottle."

What's the laws over there, over here, one bullet anywhere waist down is legal if they are unarmed and threatening.

Wait, just remembered, if he's an actual fighter then his hands are considered deadly weapons if I'm not mistaken.

that is just a myth. i worked as a LEO for 13 years in the army, and 6 years as a DoD Cop...its not the hands that are considered deadly weapons. its the persons skill...and the fact that is an actually UFC Fighter, was claiming it and threating to use physcial force against deven, he is twice his size. thats a threat that could be used against him in court. so self defense is the only thing that could be determined.

the gun laws out here are pretty good. "Right to carry state"..i can wear my pistol anywhere i want except federal building, banks, or bars...and anywhere its posted "No firearms"

unless i have a CCW, (concealed weapons permit) then i can wear it anywhere, so long as it is not visiable.

and when faced with a viable threat, your goal is to stop the threat...so if it means 2 t the chest and 1 to the head...well that should stop it.

The Goat
01-17-2009, 01:35 PM
I knew there was something about that...

Oh well, hence the reason mine is in the car. With powerball, hyrdrashocks, fmj, and glasers.... A clip of each should handle it anything. Actually I suspect one powerball would.

RAGDOLL MX
01-17-2009, 01:38 PM
i usually carry black talons

ditchmud
01-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Frankly I consider the ccw law useless, at least around here. Every single place you go has a sign reading that no firearms are permitted on thier premises. So where are you legally going to carry this concealed weapon?...Absolutely nowhere. So why even bother?

firefirefire90
01-17-2009, 02:32 PM
i usually carry black talons

I prefer my bowstaff

The Goat
01-17-2009, 06:15 PM
lol.... screw that napoleon

on that nicholas cage movie the weatherman, where he actually carries a recurve bow everywhere...and people stop messing with him instantly.

that's wierd...down here, there is basically no mention of firearms anywhere...only place you can't carry is at the amusement parks....and college campuses obviously.

they are pushing hard to allow permit holders to be able to carry though.

personally I hope it doesn't go through. too many people are too jumpy to have that many guns in one room.