PDA

View Full Version : Forums for Yamaha Blasters?? Stuff to unload....

Dirtcrasher
01-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey guys, there use to be a Blaster HQ?? I couldn't find it today...

But, I have a bunch of nice Blaster stuff I want to sell to pay for REAL MACHINES :lol: or trike parts :D

I offered the motors here, but most of us aren't QUAD people!! Thankj god I nevere put that motor in my 86 200X, I would have been banished!! Hmmm, what happened to the kid with the 175cc motor, he was doing AOK!!??

Can anyone send me in the direction of some higher traffic websites please??

Please don't move me to the quad forum - I HATE QUADS!, I'll delete this after I get some info :beer Thanks for any help.............................

SYKO
01-17-2009, 06:39 PM
I freind of mine needs a good bottom end if you got one, soem of the blaster forums have shut down. Pm a bottom end price.

fire1
01-17-2009, 07:04 PM
http://www.blasterforum.com/

Dirtcrasher
01-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I freind of mine needs a good bottom end if you got one, soem of the blaster forums have shut down. Pm a bottom end price.

Hey Alan, it's taken apart but organized (tranny gears all together etc etc) and spotless ..... 2 good cases and a good crank everything else is there. I offered it for 100$ on another forum PLUS shipping but I'd sell it for 110$ shipped.

I'd honestly rather have one apart myself, at least it can be inspected and not end up being someone else's junk and or headaches!

I can get him pics if he's interested at ATCST@Verizon.net.

I'd post it here but quads FS get very little viewing at 3WW - AS THEY SHOULD!!!!!! :lol: :w00t:

SYKO
01-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Hey Alan, it's taken apart but organized (tranny gears all together etc etc) and spotless ..... 2 good cases and a good crank everything else is there. I offered it for 100$ on another forum PLUS shipping but I'd sell it for 110$ shipped.

I'd honestly rather have one apart myself, at least it can be inspected and not end up being someone else's junk and or headaches!

I can get him pics if he's interested at ATCST@Verizon.net.

I'd post it here but quads FS get very little viewing at 3WW - AS THEY SHOULD!!!!!! :lol: :w00t:

well he actually needs just the crank and a fly wheel + new bearings and seals and it needs a non welded up shift shaft. PM an overall price homie.

RoscoW
01-17-2009, 08:54 PM
I go here sometimes (wifes got a blaster)http://www.blasterforum.com/

DC have you got any go fast goodies?

Ross..

Dirtcrasher
01-17-2009, 09:07 PM
I go here sometimes (wifes got a blaster)http://www.blasterforum.com/

DC have you got any go fast goodies?

Ross..

The only performance stuff I have is a reed spacer and a complete DG exhaust with the jet needle and all... I powder coated the silencer stinger and cap but I need to blast and finish the pipe. Very nice pipe and the PC came out great - I'd sell that crap as is for about 160$ shipped...... Or finish the pipe for a bit more$$

ALAN - I have a good crank, flywheel and a shift shaft new in the bag - like 55$ and 15$ to ship.....?? a few more bucks and they have cases and a tranny and all the other crap, It's really a better deal for someone to grab the whole lower end....

Sorry, didn't want this to be a classified ad - I just couldn't find Blaster forums.... Move it if you guys need to....