PDA

View Full Version : OHHHH Mr Plowboy!!!!!!....

SCEADU
01-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Let me start out by saying that I usually don't say I told you so but when it comes to the "Cospiracy Theroists" and their intent to inflict panic in the common man I am gona have to Say "I told you so"!!!!!

Unless you are so far out in the Alabama backwoods where Banjos can be heard 24/7 and the sheep all walk away in reverse, you by now know that we have a new president. His name is Barrak Obama and brace yourself for this next part cause he is African American. The Bush "dictator-administration" went down with little to no fight and Geroge and Laura Bush were taken into custody and remanded to their 1600 acre ranch in Texas. It is here with in these confines that their Coup will be carefully guarded for many years to come to make sure that they don't uprise again. He will spend his last days most likely in a drunken cocaine indussed stupor think "WOW did I trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro up"!!! and Boy am I glad that is over with, now I can learn to pronounce N-U-C-L-E-A-R and all those other hard words that I had touble with while in the White House.

For you unfortunate souls that have no idea as to what this post is about, I will post a link to the redicolousness of the situation and refresh the memories of those that had the unfortunate opportunity to join in on.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=88637

I am now wondering what the next episode will be. I am sure it is out there!!!

The Goat
01-21-2009, 03:02 AM
oh be nice

SCEADU
01-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Lol,

Like my discalimer stated, I don't usually go this route. I am just tired of the media stretching things to be worse than they are and these nut jobs that try to induce pannick and paranoia.

In Atlanta a few months ago we had a gas shortage. The media went as far as to say that we were going to run out. . Well because the media mis represented the situation, gas stations took it upon themselves to raise prices and when the gullable sorts heard this they went out and bought bunches of 5 gal gas cans and hoarded gas. Me ,being the little guy, could not find one single gas station in my area that had gas because it got hoarded and I missed a few appointments because of it.

I have a neighbor that falls for this kind of stuff all the time. I am glad he did not read this thread because he would have paid thousands of dollars to install gun turrets on his house. He was the same guy that was so concerned about the Y2K thing that he was going actually contract a water well company to drill for water in his back yard. They came out and surveyed his property and came to the conclusion that they could not get a rig in his back yard. He was so upset that I thought the dude was going to commit suicide (j/K) because he was sure that his family would be without water when Y2k came. Because the neighbor is extremely "smart" and successfull, my wife to became concerned and we still have gallon jugs of water in our basement from Y2K.

What I am saying is that it's good to prepare for situations that are uncertain, but there are people out there that are very paranoid and go to great lengths to show that the "sky is falling " and there are peeps out there that buy this stuff up all day long.

wheelie king
01-21-2009, 08:54 AM
I just think it's funny that he spelled "barak" wrong.

And so dang angry sounding, huh? Wow. Sore winners, too, everyone!

Relax dude. 2 years from now you may deny voting for our mixed race president, so you never know. I am not a bush fan, either, and did not vote for bush EVER, so don't lump me into that category.

Sure oughtta be a fun ride, that's certain.:rolleyes:

SCEADU
01-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Um HELLLO!!!!

Whellie King , no where have I ever claimed to have voted for Barrack Obama. Which I will add that I did not. This post had nothing to do with who won or lost the election. You have missed the boat big time on this post.

The post was made because Plowboy was so sure that President Bush was going to claim Martial Law and become a Dictator of the USA. He posted some video of a hippie looking chick that talked about how the military was assembleing to imprison all that opposed in some make believe concentraion camps in the US. Take the time to follow the link to the other post and you will become enlighten on the subject matter, then at that time you may chime in and make corrections or call me out.

edog
01-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Don't forget 2012. The end of the work!!!!!!
Bwhaaaaa

edog
01-21-2009, 12:34 PM
The end of the world!!!!!!

wheelie king
01-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Ok, good enough. I only assumed that you voted for the mixed race man in your relentless and overly sarcastic attack on the Bush Admin, family, etc. That's what I get for assuming, I guess.

Voting aside, the rest of my post was on point. You sound angry and spiteful. Your point, argument- whatever you want to call it, sounds childish and antagonistic. Why is that? Do you not see that by attacking Plowboy at that angle you chose, you only cheapened yourself and your point of view?

THAT is what I was saying. Is bush an idiot? Yes. Is the mixed race man (I refuse to call him "black") that this country chose also an "empty suit ?" Yes.

I am familiar with Plowboy's posts and the conspiracy theorist types. I am also familiar with the "nanny-nanny-boo-boo- stick your head in doo-doo" types. All I was saying is that it will certainly lend credibility to your argument if you choose not to be 'that guy'.

The Goat
01-21-2009, 12:42 PM
I personally would like to apologize for antagonizing the DP in the previous thread...

He's a good guy and his views are his own to have. The fact that they run contrary to my own has no place for discussion on a hobbyist's threewheeler site.

SCEADU
01-21-2009, 01:23 PM
AHHHH com'on Goat,

Don't tell me that you were not ammussed by the hippie chick's rant on how Bush was going to be a dictator and would be politicians were going to be imprisoned for uprising.

I have waited like 3 months for yesterday to come an now y'alls rainin on my parade of "I told ya so's" I guess what bugs me the most is the irresponsibility the conspiracy theory types have when it comes to propoganda and how it effects people. I really wanted to hear an excuse as to why what was foretold never happened.

300rman
01-21-2009, 03:44 PM
i never thought bush would take over, dictator style, but the government DOES ave the power to do so....its only a matter of time....and the time is not right, right now.

The gov't lets us let them take our freedom away....havent you noticed?

DixiePlowboy
01-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Wow! I've got to check in more often to catch the bullets aimed at me....lol

SCEADU,
I'm glad that the things/people that I was listening to last year(!) were wrong. For about 7-8 months I got sucked in by fearmongers and posted the same drivel that they did. I came out the other side months ago, sold all my guns(except a couple of pistols), planned for and bought something else to ride, and chilled the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out.

Anything I said that you took personally back then, I regret and I apologize.

Let me say again......I'm glad I and the idiots I listened to were wrong. I did not, nor do I support this President, but it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with his color, only his politics......which I'm currently too chilled out about to pay attention to. This is my politics-tune-out-declaration restated since you missed it a good while back.

DixiePlowboy
01-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Don't forget 2012. The end of the work!!!!!!
Bwhaaaaa

I went riding with a guy last week that started in about 2012, and was really buying into that crap. I had to smile.....

.....then hand him another beer.:lol:

DixiePlowboy
01-22-2009, 12:02 PM
I personally would like to apologize for antagonizing the DP in the previous thread...

He's a good guy and his views are his own to have. The fact that they run contrary to my own has no place for discussion on a hobbyist's threewheeler site.

Good form.

Common ground on everything is pretty hard to come by, and an unrealistic expectation some people require to get along.

I'd help you out on the trail. :beer

The Goat
01-22-2009, 12:49 PM
2012 was a scientifically predicted date. BUT... The mayans measurement of the time it took to travel the earth was off by a half a second or so per day. They also did not factor in that over time the earths is gradually getting farther from the sun. Which is odd as it should be getting closer. Point being, the comet that was supposed to crush us is goungto miss by about 3 years travel at 22 thousand mph.

Well be alright.

edog
01-22-2009, 03:25 PM
2012 was a scientifically predicted date. BUT... The mayans measurement of the time it took to travel the earth was off by a half a second or so per day. They also did not factor in that over time the earths is gradually getting farther from the sun. Which is odd as it should be getting closer. Point being, the comet that was supposed to crush us is goungto miss by about 3 years travel at 22 thousand mph.

Well be alright.

Wheeeew

That was close!!!lol

I was going to dump my trikes before they came worthless......shens

SCEADU
01-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Well I won't deny that I was looking for an arguement.

Have you guys ever seen the movie Dumb and Dumber where they are having a snowball fight and the dude goes completely ballistic and lays the girl out then stuffs her head in the snow. That's me some times :eek:

PB you didn't offend me . The Hippie chick did. In a way as an author she has the power to strike fear and paranoia in all that viewed that video. Fear is an extremely powerfull emotion as we all know. IMO the media has casued alot of wht is going on in the world with the way they represent situations. They take something that "might" become a problem and they turn it into a problem with the way they cover it. By not letting a situation evolve into what it may me, they feed it with the wrong kind of propaganda until it goes far past what it might have been if presented for what it was.