PDA

View Full Version : '09 Drag Classes?

Mike_Ham_250R
01-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Any speculation yet? I don't know what last years was.

seadoo650
01-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Sandpuppi and Raffa, I believe, are still in charge of class structure. I'm think they plan on elaborating more than last year but they will have to confirm this. Last year went back to basics. Search the Trikefest forums and I'm sure you will find it.

ditchmud
01-23-2009, 08:37 AM
I never had a chance to tell them, but of the three years that I have attended trikefest. Last years drag racing was the best. It was very organised and they really did an awsome job setting things up. Keep up the good work guys. I hope you will let me help out again this year, I didn't do much but I would like to help out more.

sandpuppi101
01-23-2009, 11:26 AM
I never had a chance to tell them, but of the three years that I have attended trikefest. Last years drag racing was the best. It was very organised and they really did an awsome job setting things up. Keep up the good work guys. I hope you will let me help out again this year, I didn't do much but I would like to help out more.

Thanks for the compliment Ditchmud,I sure appreciate the help as I'm sure Raffa does also that you offered up as well as all the other member's who stepped up to the plate .And your absolutley welcome as well as other's to help out again this year.I'd like to get possibly 1 dozen people lined up this year so we can make this year's Drag racing event bigger and better than last year's.So anybody willing to help out this year let me know . It will greatly be appreciated..

Mike-ham ---like Sea-Doo posted ( Search the Trikefest forums and I'm sure you will find it.) Thanks Sea-Doo .. Last year we set up the rule's and I would imagine we will be sticking to what we had last year as a basic format,changing a few thing's here and there but nothing to major I would think.Alot of people are working on there machine's rite now during the winter month's just for this event so the basic guideline's will be the same other than a few change's (nothing drastic) ,and maybe adding 70's to the line-up.We will post an official Thread on the TF drag's soon ,so just keep looking for that too pop up.
Sandpuppi101

Daddio
04-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Do we have any updates on the drag classes yet?? It's already too late for me at this point. I'm not the type to do a 20 day build on the eve of TF.:D It would be handy to know what changes are going to be made though. I'm sure there are people still waiting for the rules so they can get started building.:rolleyes:
Thanks guys.:beer

jeswinehart
04-04-2009, 04:25 PM
The start light. Sandpuppy asked if I would make the upgrades to his Xmas tree he wanted done and this is what he asked to have done.
Don't know anything else about the drags ,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W5PnecZEjs

john

sandpuppi101
04-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Daddio the rule's from last year are also gonna be the platform for this year's Drag event also,there should'nt be anything all to drastic to change from last year's set-up.The only thing that I would like too doo is maybe adding a class or 2 but all and all last year's rule's are basically gonna fly this year also.
And like John posted - he did some awesome work on those light's did'nt he?? The lighting rule's from last year also will stay in place as far as Red lighting and such.I am gonna be out of town until Wed. but when I get back I will put down the rule's in a newer thread but we did'nt have much for complaint's last year so my thought's are why mess up a good thing.Does anybody have any idea's and /or suggestion's they would like to make about last year's Drag's or this year's event.If so this would be the time to same something ..OFFICIAL RULE"S to be posted Wed nite the 8th I believe..

Daddio
04-05-2009, 09:33 AM
The start light. Sandpuppy asked if I would make the upgrades to his Xmas tree he wanted done and this is what he asked to have done.
Don't know anything else about the drags ,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W5PnecZEjs

john

Awesome work John. I like it! That will make it easier to judge the timing on the starts.

Daddio
04-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Daddio the rule's from last year are also gonna be the platform for this year's Drag event also,there should'nt be anything all to drastic to change from last year's set-up.The only thing that I would like too doo is maybe adding a class or 2 but all and all last year's rule's are basically gonna fly this year also.
And like John posted - he did some awesome work on those light's did'nt he?? The lighting rule's from last year also will stay in place as far as Red lighting and such.I am gonna be out of town until Wed. but when I get back I will put down the rule's in a newer thread but we did'nt have much for complaint's last year so my thought's are why mess up a good thing.Does anybody have any idea's and /or suggestion's they would like to make about last year's Drag's or this year's event.If so this would be the time to same something ..OFFICIAL RULE"S to be posted Wed nite the 8th I believe..

Thanks Roger. Last years rules were fine by me. My 70 is ready to Rock the stock class.