PDA

View Full Version : M1 A1 Carbine???????????

Dirtcrasher
01-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Guys, I have a buddy with an Xbox 360.

I took the hit and got laid off instead of him yesterday. He has a son, a wife and a home to pay for and I knew I could get by......

A week ago, he asked me to buy him a code for M1 A1 Carbine (SP????) - for the Xbox 360. I know NOTHING about this crap but on EBAY the free shipped code (thru email) was like 20$ or so. Well, he doesn't even have that....

So, I told him I'd ask the guys here on the forum and see if they could send him in the right direction......

He said you get the code when you pay xtra for the game or sign up or????? I guess it is a weapon? or makes him invisible on invinsible :lol: - I'm clueless :lol:

Honestly, I still have a SNES and a PS2 that I rarely play so I'm certainly not up on this but could anyone help him out?????????

Thanks for any help!!

fabiodriven
01-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Sorry, DC. I have Xbox 360 but the only game I play is GRAW 2. I have no idea what it is he wants.

That sucks you got laid off...

The Goat
01-22-2009, 08:26 PM
hey dirt...the code is a firing code...it allows semi autos to fire at full auto speeds...and typically has a peak of around 10 shots a second.

however...I was under the impression they have locked all of these codes and controllers from functioning.

may wanna do some research...I think...and this is a big THINK you can still purchase the modded controllers off of ebay for like 60 bucks or so that allows you to lay WASTE.

if he's talking about just the gun, he can get the cheat from xbox360.com