PDA

View Full Version : New addition to team Mann

Macs
01-23-2009, 12:56 AM
I just found out a few minutes ago that my wife is pregnant. Yall have been there through my first two, delivery and everything. So of course i have to include yall on the third. She thinks she is about four weeks. I hope this one is a boy, but of course healthy is the main thing. So that will put me at barely thirty with three kids, time to get the nuts cut. lol

Also i might be liquidating my collection to do the Dave Ramsey thing, so for all of you intrested let me know.

Russell 350X
01-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Congrats man! Good luck with everything. Got any of the other kiddos on trikes yet?

Macs
01-23-2009, 01:22 AM
I have the pink 70 that is buetiful. Still need to finish the wiring though. My oldest is three so i want to get it done before she is four. I told her that we have to build another for her little brother ( fingers crossed ). But my oldest rides the hell out of her trx70. She hasnt got the gears quite figured out but 10k rpm isnt bad on one of those 70's.

ATC-Eric
01-23-2009, 02:36 AM
Congrats dude.

And I just noticed your sig, thats freakin hillarious! LMAO

Macs
01-23-2009, 02:43 AM
Yep, i have restored everything in the book but i just cant get her right!!!!!

The Goat
01-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Congrats to you man.

Lol hope your Lil boy doesn't come out like your cousin squat... (Stephen) he's... He's squat. That's all you can say.

Hope all goes well.