PDA

View Full Version : Stupid bike thief....

DixiePlowboy
01-23-2009, 11:40 PM
So last night(well, 1:00 am this morning) I get a frantic phone call from a friend of mine that lives about a mile down the road. All I could catch was "Come to the other side of the 4-lane as quick as you can get here!". I got dressed (sick and with one eye swollen nearly shut from an infection), out the door, and 2 miles up the road in 4 1/2 minutes.

I get there and find his and another friend's car on the side of this county 2-lane road we live on, and the friend's '89 KX250 laying in the ditch. Another guy we know is running sideways down the road.

Turns out, that the dude running had stolen the KX about 2-minutes before I got the call. His ride didn't last long. He had also stolen the friend's Mag Light and police scanner and had them strapped to the handlebars of the bike....but he obviously didn't figure on getting ran down by my bud in his big Mercury.

The owner of the bike caught up to him and passed him, then turned the car sideways in the road blocking him. The idiot on the bike gassed it, grabbing 2 gears headed toward the owner at which point he was violently clotheslined from the machine, had the stolen helmet ripped off him, and was beaten with the helmet till he was out cold. The helmet is cracked and the visor busted in three pieces....ouch!

The thief snapped to and jumped up while the owner was collecting his bike from the road and took off. Of course, he didn't get far(again) before the County had picked him up and delivered him to his new accomodations:lol:

With a few dents in his head of course.

I hate thieves.

ATC-Eric
01-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Thats an awesome story!

Its not that often we read about bike theifs caught in the act!

The Goat
01-24-2009, 12:39 AM
lol...

and the good lord said clothesline...and it was good.

thefox
01-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Ahhh, that is good to hear this week.

There have been a few snowmobile thief’s in my neighborhood over the last few weeks and it has me concerned about my trikes. Sheds have been broken into, sleds have been stolen, and the most concerning of them all is a guy down the street had his sled dragged from his front yard to the back yard where the thieves stripped a bunch of parts from it.. all during the day!

ditchmud
01-24-2009, 12:59 AM
I would like to catch some one in the act of stealing something from me or a freind. Too bad they usually get away with it.

Russell 350X
01-24-2009, 01:13 AM
Thats a good read, prick got what he deserved!

cody2
01-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Wish i got to do that to the lad who stole my bike.

undeadanger
01-24-2009, 11:00 PM
should have tied the dude to the bumper of that big Mercury and took him on a little ride to the jail at around 80 or so ,, ( who cares about tickets any way )

DixiePlowboy
01-25-2009, 10:21 AM
The thief's grandfather went to the jail to see him and said that he looked like he'd been hit head-on by a Mack truck.

Machine thefts are a particularly touchy subject with me, having had a nearly new '85 350X stolen from me in 1985. Wish I had caught them in the act. However, our homeowner's insurance gave us enough for the theft of the X to buy a used(well modded) '85 R, so the boys that took the X because they were jealous(they couldn't beat it:) really got a taste of something they never did come close to when I replaced the X with the R.

RAGDOLL MX
01-26-2009, 09:38 AM
you can run.....you'll just die tired!

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/RAGDOLLMX/l_bebe230dc17ea6a8ac34251ac18e95e5.jpg

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/RAGDOLLMX/aed_sized.jpg

super90
01-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Usually its hard to catch them in the act but good job! I had a yamaha blaster stolen from me back in 2000, ended up getting a call from a friend saying it was stalled by his house, so i got on my big 4x4 quad and chased the guys on it down, they jumped a drainage ditch and nose dived. The one guys face was shattered and the passenger tried to run but got a nice knee cap full of a steel pipe.

aaron7
01-26-2009, 05:52 PM
That sucks about what happened, but that's the most awesome theif story I've ever read.

brapp
01-26-2009, 06:33 PM
there was always the kid that stole my almost brand new 450r a month after i got it i called the u haul place where his car was sitting. and then called his parents who lived abotu 3 hours away and asked if he was ther e and his sister confirmed he was there with a uahul and i calle dmy bro in law to go tohis parents house and he went and picke dup my 4 wheeler and when the kid came back to drop off his u hail he came back to a totaly smashed and destroyed ford probe amazign what a 3 foot pipe wrench will do to a car with 240lbs goign all mark miguire on its ass. he took eme to court for destruction fo property, i filed charges for motor vehicle thieft and the judge sent a trooper out to search his car for the key and they found enough drugs in his car to hit him with a posession charge with the intent to discribute or soemthign liek that so i win again!!!!!!