PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the FEDOR fight tonight!

honda250sx
01-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Got about 25 people over for FEDOR fight tonight. Lotsa Jager in the freezer and a keg in the kitchen!

Fedor, round 1, 1:30 in...submission...

honda250sx
01-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Well I was damn close.

FEDOR WINS. 1:46 first round. KNOCKOUT

The Goat
01-25-2009, 05:00 AM
That was the best arlovski has ever looked. He was in better condition and faster than fedor.

For the first 1:43 fedor looks like he will be taking a beating.

He's eating punches from a superior striker and isnt showing any of his usual pop. Arlovski goes for a flying knee to a cornered fedor, there is a blur, and fedor walks away.

Watched the fight a few times after. What appeared to be a whipping was actually fedor just feeling out his opponent. He presses, he retreats, he corners, he throws a single combo, fakes, avoids a takedown, and then eats a jab and a kick and is forced into a post. I swear if you look at his face, I almost saw that cold emotionless beast smile. He new as soon as he was cornered arlovski had to press. He couldn't comenin from the side, and he had to come straight at him.

In superslow motion , their slowmotion AND mine, fedors punch appears at near normal speed. Arlovski never knew what was coming, and any other fighter would have eaten his flying knee. Fedor merely pushes hard and clips his chin with a brutal punch. Fedor goes down to swing some more, realizes the guy is out, and starts to walk away before the judge can even call it.

His celebration? A single fist pump, about three inches up and down. Lol the guy is a class act too, very humble, veryrespectful.

Fedor has once again shown why he might be the most dominant fighter in history.

honda250sx
01-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Very well said goat. I have watched it seveal times here this morning. I was a bit tanked last night. I couldnt agree more.

Arlovski looked great. You cannot underestimate Fedor. He is so calm and collected. He was merely feeling Andrei out. If Arlovski didn't throw the flying knee he would have went on to win the round. He was punching faster than ever and was light on his feet.

Who will Fedor fight next? Barnett they say. I don't think he stands a chance either. I don't think there is a top opponent in any league that stands a chance against him.

Coulture would be in a coma, Some guys think Brock Lesnar would be a good opponent. Fedor proved he was immune to giantism once before. Let it rain. He will come out on top!

hadar
01-25-2009, 02:49 PM
That was a great fight. I was wrong about the Pitbull. Who can take down Fedor if not Andre Arlovski? Freddie Roach said that Arlovski is getting into professional boxing even before the fight last night.

honda250sx
01-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Roach thinks he can make anyone a top boxer. Guy reminds me of Rocky's coach. LOL. What a waste of talent if he does go to boxing. Pure waste.