PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new site (4 Bush Fans)

hancadam
01-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey guys.

Take a look at my site I have been working on. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have only been working on it since the inauguration, (LOL) so be kind.

Billy and Howdy if this breaks any rules for me to post this here I apologize. No hard feelings if you need to remove this post.

I know there are a lot of people who hate Bush, but I personally feel he was a great president. I truly feel history will judge him well.

Thanks, Adam.

http://www.imissgeorgebush.com/

The Goat
01-27-2009, 10:21 PM
he will be judged better than anyone has judged him until this point...and that's for sure.

he's had to make some tough calls that no one would like to make.

edit: I would have liked to make some of the calls. lol.

hancadam
01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
he will be judged better than anyone has judged him until this point...and that's for sure.

he's had to make some tough calls that no one would like to make.

Very true. What I like most is how he has not backed down once for what he believes in, even under enormous criticism. You cannot say that about most politicians. Most of DC would bow to whatever is popular at the moment instead of standing on principle and whats right. And thats a flaw that runs rampant on both side of the aisle. The two that are most guilty in my opinion are McCain and Clinton.

The Goat
01-28-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm kinda curious if any of those names are secret service codenames for the people as well.

I personally find putin's name to be in slightly bad taste...but he definitely makes up for it by calling cheney vader

hancadam
01-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Cheney's was my favorite as well. From what I read he gave everyone names. I thought it was hilarious.