PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Henderson NV?

Twilight
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
I bought some parts off a guy and he wont ship the damn rear fenders, told me to get someone to pick them up. So can anyone here pick them up?

Red Rider
02-03-2009, 02:35 AM
I'm about 30 minutes away from Henderson, NV. Do you need someone to pick them up & then ship them to you?

Twilight
02-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Yes please, he has been a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro and only sent half the parts, keeps giving excuses. I asked him if he would mind someone picking them up and he said he wouldnt.

He should ****ing pay shipping. But I will if needed.

Billy Golightly
02-03-2009, 12:54 PM
I bought a bunch of stuff from a guy out there a couple years ago (from Henderson) and I got about the same run-around. Took me 3 months to get my parts after I called and called and wrote email after email after email and didn't get any responses. Wonder if it happens to be the same guy heh.

Twilight
02-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Was his name Mark? I am seriously just ready to go down there and beat his ass, this is ridiculous.

Billy Golightly
02-03-2009, 11:19 PM
I can't remember, but I do know and recall that it was about 2 weeks after I paid for my stuff he was no longer a registered user on ebay and thats when I got to be really nervous and didn't expect to get any of it it. It did come, but christ it took a long time.