PDA

View Full Version : what happened to redteamrider?

oscarmayer
02-05-2009, 11:09 PM
What ever happened to him? He ownd some 185 parts and I nver saw them. Anyone know what happened to him? he still around?

Russell 350X
02-05-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm pretty sure he's long gone.

sblt500r
02-05-2009, 11:51 PM
he screwed me, and a few others. and is now banned. been gone for awhile now. there is a whole thread about it. i think it was i, who started the ball rolling to get him kicked off. i didn't want him to keep doing what he was doing to others

trr

300rman
02-06-2009, 12:34 AM
team red rider or red team rider?

The Goat
02-06-2009, 12:36 AM
people having issues with dyslexia again I bet....

oscarmayer
02-06-2009, 02:44 PM
^ actually i do that that. that's why my typing is weird at times.

team red rider
the kid who was 16

scooterroo
02-07-2009, 09:38 AM
yeah he took a few people for a ride on here. good luck getting what he owes you!!! read the feedback forum before buying!

Mosh
02-07-2009, 09:49 AM
He was abducted by the infamous....Step Down Skate team.....

Last anyone saw of him, he was being carried away by a supercharged 400HP K car...

With all that power They were able to loose the cops in the high speed chase...

I saw him on a milk carton a few months ago....

Yamahondaman
02-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Ya maybe he was in a hurry to git to Wallmart for some Zit Cream ?

rugabugadouglas
02-07-2009, 10:22 AM
he was a real gem im still bitter everytime i look at the "running motor" i got from him 2 years ago

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Ya maybe he was in a hurry to git to Wallmart for some Zit Cream ?

it that anyway to talk about YOUR son :rolleyes:
just think of that LONG 18 hr. trip to haspin a few years back.

Yamahondaman
02-08-2009, 07:02 PM
HA HA ... THAT was History that will NEVER be forgotten !! .. Kinda like the NEW President....... :lol:

Tri-Z Pilot
02-09-2009, 12:10 AM
He was abducted by the infamous....Step Down Skate team.....

Last anyone saw of him, he was being carried away by a supercharged 400HP K car...

With all that power They were able to loose the cops in the high speed chase...

I saw him on a milk carton a few months ago....

What do you mean by that? I take it he liked to tell stories? His era was pretty much at the time I took a 1-2 year hiatous (sp?) from the site.

So what I'm gettin is that he was some punk kid that ripped a bunch of good people off?

Orange Shee, what do you mean about the 18hr Haspin Acres trip? Did something happen with him at TF?

SYKO
02-09-2009, 09:28 AM
he was a punk kid, problem was when people delt with him, they delt with a kid... when I delt with him I DELT WITH HIS MOM, I didnt have any problems at all then. In fact I made out like a bandit all of the time. But he was a tard...it all came to a head one night on the infamous CHAT roast of teamredrider, in fact till this very day thats the most people that has ever been on chat. We told him he cold redeam himself if he just appologized and quite lieing about everything... but to no avail..... he burned himself, did make for a commical chat though!

Russell 350X
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
he was a punk kid, problem was when people delt with him, they delt with a kid... when I delt with him I DELT WITH HIS MOM, I didnt have any problems at all then. In fact I made out like a bandit all of the time. But he was a tard...it all came to a head one night on the infamous CHAT roast of teamredrider, in fact till this very day thats the most people that has ever been on chat. We told him he cold redeam himself if he just appologized and quite lieing about everything... but to no avail..... he burned himself, did make for a commical chat though!

I was on there that night, it was quite hilarious.