PDA

View Full Version : 16 illegals sue Arizona rancher; Claim violation of rights as they crossed his land..

factoryX
02-10-2009, 11:34 AM
what rights????
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

GetLowOrGoHome
02-10-2009, 01:10 PM
thats rediculous, i cant believe the comments people are leaving supporting the illegals.

brapp
02-10-2009, 01:21 PM
tell him o buy a bckhow and burry them.

factoryX
02-10-2009, 01:45 PM
lol. I would put a big barb wire fence and sit there with a gun.

Tri-Z 250
02-10-2009, 01:55 PM
I love the fact the authorities call his property "the ave of choice".
More Goverment NOT DOING their JOB! 12,000 I figure he should get $1 for each one he turns in...off his property taxes...only fare

factoryX
02-10-2009, 02:05 PM
not going to happen to many retards think it is okay that we help other countrys left over's....

MO dx
02-10-2009, 03:21 PM
They will win. This is how trail pro the world is getting. Remember its only gonna get worse as time goes by. The middle class white guy is now the minority. Its alot more easy to bust us cause we won`t get a huge group to protest are rights. We say I don`t want to get involved its sombodys elses problem as long as it doesn`t affect me. But when it does we look round for help and theres nobody there.

rdlsz24
02-10-2009, 03:40 PM
We need more cowboys like him!

My dog is hungry and he's hungry for buttocks - lmao

Rob

LonesomeTriZ
02-10-2009, 03:40 PM
tell him o buy a bckhow and burry them.

Amen to that.

300rman
02-10-2009, 04:04 PM
thats a load of BS

mad
02-10-2009, 04:30 PM
hey why cant we all get together and help him patrol the ranch... a free place to ride our trikes and carry guns and, well you get the point.

LonesomeTriZ
02-10-2009, 04:51 PM
hey why cant we all get together and help him patrol the ranch... a free place to ride our trikes and carry guns and, well you get the point.

And no bag limit.:w00t: Damn fine idea. :beer

brapp
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM
i got the excavator to dig the hole

mad
02-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Amen!!!!!!

300rman
02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
i got the excavator to dig the hole

hole? i say we use em to make a hillclimb!

Russell 350X
02-10-2009, 11:13 PM
I hate our goverment, makes me sick to even watch the news anymore, then reading this, just flat out boggles my mind. someone needs to set land mines up and down the border...

night4creeper
02-13-2009, 07:16 AM
hole? i say we use em to make a hillclimb!

screw that! I say we use 'em to build an old fashioned spartan wall on the edge of his property!

topoortorideon4
02-13-2009, 11:17 AM
They are lucky they arent in texas. You can shoot someone for being on your property.

There was that case a few years ago where that old guy in texas was watching his neighbors house while he was on vacation and those two mexicans broke into his neighbors house and were carrying out stuff and loading it into their car and so he called 911 and He was on the phone with the 911 operator and said " they dirty mexicans are stealing from my neighbor, Im going over there and im gonna shoot them. The operator says sir you cant do that, He then says im not going to let some dirty mexicans steal from a good working american, im going over now to kill them, th operator then replys, "Sir you cant do that stay right hear, the polioce are on their way you can do that" Next the guy says "women, Listen to this" and you can hear him putting shells into the gun and he leaves, a couple minutes later in the background of the phone you hear two shots in the distance and a few minutes later the old guy comes back and says, them boys are dead.He went on trial and was aquited.

topoortorideon4
02-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Well it was a little different than i explained. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZU1P38KJno

Tri-Z 250
02-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Look were all transplants in one way or another...Now my family came on a boat with papers and came in legally...Then they MELTED into the AMERICAN Culture...It wasn't come here take advantage send your money back to SOME homeland. The old excuse of there is just no one that wants to work EXCUSE is OUT NOW! Look for the modern middle class out of work white guy to do anything to keep his American Dream alive. I think were all going to be looking to get on some Goverment Works project...RoadWork looks to be the frist ave I see the Goverment taking...All the PLAYERS are in place already to fund your Goveners pockets. At least in Ohio anyway, It seems we can't get roads to last more than 2 yrs around here....TrailPro Make Work line pocket we'll be back in a few years to do it all again. You can't Stop a person who fears nothing...thanks to the lawyers you can't shoot the illeagal...So the worse thing that happens to these people is the get a ride out of town. Only to cross tomorrow without fear...I say catch these people and repeate offenders go to work camps....IN CHAINS...well electric shock collars around the neck 5yrs free hard labor. After which you can join the Military To become a MOLDED citizen for another 5 yrs or go home. You want to be let in to this great Country I believe you need to BUY your way in or wait for your lotto ticket to come in for free. I figure sell a free ticket to America $10 US equivalent your chances 1 in how ever many hamburgers McDonalds have served. We can have 5000 winners each week World Wide....Might help with this debt?

dcreel
02-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Check this out, same guy different outcome. Read the last paragraph.
http://www.splcenter.org/center/splcreport/article.jsp?aid=225

Verdict is second Center victory
The ruling against Barnett marks the second court victory won by the Southern Poverty Law Center against anti-immigrant vigilantes in the past two years. In August 2005, two Salvadorans who were illegally detained and assaulted on a Texas ranch in 2003 were awarded a 70-acre ranch near Douglas, Ariz., that formerly belonged to their attackers.

NINJA
02-14-2009, 03:30 AM
This is what this country has come to unfortunately. If you are illegally crossing the border THAT MAKES YOU A CRIMINAL! You now have no rights except your basic human rights. I don't think any of those were broken here. The man was just simply aiding justice and excercising his rights as an American citizen. Every illegal that is caught should have to help construct the wall as their punishment. This would get the wall built very quickly. It would be Mexican Community Service. The trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro lawyers that are helping the illegals should be assigned wall duty permenently!

dcreel
02-14-2009, 04:06 AM
That is actually a really good idea about using them to build the wall. Hell, tell them when the wall is finished they can be us citizens. The wall would then be built faster.

racerxxx
02-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Now I'm all cranked up! This is BS. I know a guy whose son use to be border patrol and the same group of illegals used to come over week after week, they would get caught, put in jail for a few days, receive 3 square meals a day, then get returned to Mexico. Just to come and do it again, they actually knew this guys son by name. Guess who pays for the meals---we do! Some people struggle to put food in their own mouths, but they have to pay for some drywaller who sneaks in every week, complete BS!!!!!!! Some illegal did a U-turn in front of my wifes car, total my wifes ride, hoped out and ran and left the other illegal there who didn't have anything but an international liscense--but she wasn't driving:naughty: . The best part is the one who ran ripped the headunit out of the car before she split---typical $800 stereo in a $50.00 car, with no insurance, and not current out of state registration. This is a real hot subject for me. My in-laws are foriegners that came here legally back in 1956, and to hear my mother-in law say " God D*** foriegners" is priceless. The american dream is fading away quickly. And as for the guy who was a border patrol he got a new job with the ATF, he couldn't take the BS on the border, the come and go attitude.

Thanks for the vent!

outtaline
02-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Don't stand too close when you shoot m its like standing to close to a barrel of oil and unloadin in to it. It splashes all over you and doesn't wash off. I grew up in south tx and now live in south florida don't put water in front of a spic for some reason if you do they think for some reason they just have to cross it. Feed them to pigs tehy like beans!